Why should never take women on dates another legit story from yesterday on tinder

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
So i match this girl right who's meh but i was horny. She says she wants to go Go Karting so i'm like we can go etc. and she's like 'id love to' so we speak abit more and she's giga down, but i make it a bit sexual and she does not really reciprocate. Anyways, i ended deleting my tinder and remade it and matched her again.

I messaged her this time something sexual like 'so you again....when can i come over and we can fuck?' and this bitch showed her true colours.

She started replying 'never you look like you have a small dick and your car is shit'

Of course i roasted her so hard that she unmatched after a few back and forths, her insults were awful lol but mine stung.

So ye, this is why you never take tinder slags to dates.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, reptiles, borismonster and 2 others
'never you look like you have a small dick and your car is shit'
so what are you gonna get yourself first

penis lengthening surgery or a bentley

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and WishIwasChico
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and john2
Bro you fell off hard ngl. Your threads are dead nowdays like wtf happened

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, WishIwasChico and BigJimsWornOutTires
So i match this girl right who's meh but i was horny. She says she wants to go Go Karting so i'm like we can go etc. and she's like 'id love to' so we speak abit more and she's giga down, but i make it a bit sexual and she does not really reciprocate. Anyways, i ended deleting my tinder and remade it and matched her again.

I messaged her this time something sexual like 'so you again....when can i come over and we can fuck?' and this bitch showed her true colours.

She started replying 'never you look like you have a small dick and your car is shit'

Of course i roasted her so hard that she unmatched after a few back and forths, her insults were awful lol but mine stung.

So ye, this is why you never take tinder slags to dates

@WishIwasChico holy fuck your based have you black pilled any more cucks into the truth

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
@WishIwasChico holy fuck your based have you black pilled any more cucks into the truth
No the truth is something I am blessed with

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Foids are so delusional

No the truth is something I am blessed with

I admire you in that you can actually insult there whores if i was to insult them the whores would say nothing cause i'm a ltn currently but a good looking guy god it feels good to see these whores on the recieving end don't get me wrong i'm not gonna stay ugly forever plus i've got height on my side i'm not short and i height mog loads of guys in the uk it's unfornate i got fucked facially

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico