Why some people can eat the worst shit that exists but still have good skin and bone structure?

SeriousAscension

SeriousAscension

Platinum
Joined
Mar 2, 2023
Posts
1,192
Reputation
627
There are enzyme mutations for digesting different types of cooked foods, that not all people have, genetically. Not that there's a reason to eat garbage even if you "can".
Plus people who were vaccinated or given antibiotics as children become damaged since it destroys most of the bacteria in their intestines and if a certain strain dies, you lose the benefits it's supposed to give you.
 
  • +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
You only see their results and their lies and their images eating junk food
You don't see the hard work

People are so used to social media that you only see the results and the fake shit
Even your friends sometimes might go out eat shit sometimes with youbut at home will burn it and be healthy

Then there is pepole that are super lean naturalyl like me, I eat whatever I want and I stay lean but I'm super skinny so it doesn't really matter
 

Similar threads

saggyballsackcel
Replies
6
Views
68
badacne
badacne
L
Replies
7
Views
77
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2
F
Replies
4
Views
39
fuckincell
fuckincell
timi_true subhuman
Replies
2
Views
52
timi_true subhuman
timi_true subhuman
sunlessthegreat
Replies
42
Views
136
thundence
thundence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top