LifeFuel Why Tall Ugly Guys Will NEVER Be Loved [Tallfags Enter At Your Own Risk]

Digital Hitler

Digital Hitler

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
Time online
31d 20h 27m
Im a turbomanlet and ive been in love with 2 girls over 3 years, lived with them every day, had them wake up with me at 5.30am for work, fuck me, make me packed lunch, have a hot bath ready for when i got home, with dinner on the go, then fuck me again, then sleep and repeat for months at a time... and them cry if i want to spend 1 day away from them... them buy me hella shit without me even buying them shit..them pay for meals. these were above average girls with very good bodies too. And I ended up cheating on both of them and they couldnt handle the pain of still being with me after me fucking multiple other girls so they left

Im in a discord server with 6'4 roided guys with average faces who are 20+ and they havent even had sex yet... let alone have teen love... let alone live with a girl and have her whipped... while im turbomanlet with HTN/Chadlite face, 6.7 inch dick, and have 12 lays, 2 ltrs and have had sex 500+ times(due to living with 1 girl for 2 years) at 19

Girls fall in love with you when you are in bed together, admiring eachothers faces, holding eachother, kissing, cuddling for hours and hours over days and days...

Yeah tall ugly guys can have an advantage with their height etc. not denying that... but will a girl ever be able to stare at them for hours in bed without being disgusted? I think not... there is no lifts for your face

honestly if you have height without the face, its over. and you will never be able to fix it. i can get LL but any surgeries you get will be uncanny. you cant buy facial harmony.

Let me repeat that. You can Not buy facial harmony. (aka, the thing that makes girls love you)

TRIGGERED TALLFAGS INCOMING

Last edited:
F

FloridaDude

Enthusiast
Time online
9d 15h 19m
"Girls fall in love with you when you are in bed together, admiring eachothers faces, holding eachother, kissing, cuddling for hours and hours over days and days..."

Damn that's true af, feels good man 😊

whatamIdoinwithmylyf

whatamIdoinwithmylyf

Buy Floki inu, its urgent
Time online
70d 15h 49m
oatmeal

oatmeal

retired
Time online
99d 15h 17m
Digital Hitler said:
Im in a discord server with 6'4 roided guys with average faces who are 20+ and they havent even had sex yet
Nigga on greens server with turbo autists

Xangsane

Xangsane

Not a zephir
Time online
58d 5h 0m
Digital Hitler said:
Im a turbomanlet and ive been in love with 2 girls over 3 years, lived with them every day, had them wake up with me at 5.30am for work, fuck me, make me packed lunch, have a hot bath ready for when i got home, with dinner on the go, then fuck me again, then sleep and repeat for months at a time... and them cry if i want to spend 1 day away from them... them buy me hella shit without me even buying them shit..them pay for meals. these were above average girls with very good bodies too. And I ended up cheating on both of them and they couldnt handle the pain of still being with me after me fucking multiple other girls so they left

Im in a discord server with 6'4 roided guys with average faces who are 20+ and they havent even had sex yet... let alone have teen love... let alone live with a girl and have her whipped... while im turbomanlet with HTN/Chadlite face, 6.7 inch dick, and have 12 lays, 2 ltrs and have had sex 500+ times(due to living with 1 girl for 2 years) at 19

Girls fall in love with you when you are in bed together, admiring eachothers faces, holding eachother, kissing, cuddling for hours and hours over days and days...

Yeah tall ugly guys can have an advantage with their height etc. not denying that... but will a girl ever be able to stare at them for hours in bed without being disgusted? I think not... there is no lifts for your face

honestly if you have height without the face, its over. and you will never be able to fix it. i can get LL but any surgeries you get will be uncanny. you cant buy facial harmony.

Let me repeat that. You can Not buy facial harmony. (aka, the thing that makes girls love you)

View attachment 1388546
LooksOverAll @LooksOverAll

Xangsane

Xangsane

Not a zephir
Time online
58d 5h 0m
Digital Hitler said:
dont tag him lmao he will rope if he sees this
Too late

Zenturio

Zenturio

facemaxx or death
Time online
99d 12h 52m
Digital Hitler said:

View attachment 1388546
Do you have discord brother?

L

Lawton88

Wizard
Time online
39d 8h 10m
I don't see tall 4/10 face guys having much luck but it does seem to help if you at least have an average face.

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Apprentice
Time online
8d 11h 20m
Digital Hitler said:
dont tag him lmao he will rope if he sees this
hes 5'7

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Apprentice
Time online
8d 11h 20m
chadmanlet04 said:
expect anyone who is tall and is more than 6/10 facially will outslay you to oblivion
nvm I didn't read the title properly :feelsuhh:

BigNigga69

BigNigga69

Cumskin cope causes me to cage
Time online
11d 22h 30m
How tall are you to say you are turbomanlet? I'm like 6'3, is that short in the U.S? What is manlet nowadays? Also, yes I agree for loving relationships it matters less (in general good feminine women won't excessively care about your looks, money, status, height etc.) but even then height definitely helps, not as much as face but it's important for sure. And ofc for ONS, height is very important tbh ngl fr fr

OldVirgin

OldVirgin

Zephir
Time online
91d 11h 11m
im 5'x with nice harmonious face, can confirm T @Thompsonz

Last edited:
chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Apprentice
Time online
8d 11h 20m
BigNigga69 said:
How tall are you to say you are turbomanlet? I'm like 6'3, is that short in the U.S? What is manlet nowadays? Also, yes I agree for loving relationships it matters less (in general good feminine women won't excessively care about your looks, money, status, height etc.) but even then height definitely helps, not as much as face but it's important for sure. And ofc for ONS, height is very important tbh ngl fr fr
true manletism starts sub 5'7, below 5'10 you start being short and 6'+ is tall territory

OldVirgin

OldVirgin

Zephir
Time online
91d 11h 11m
Digital Hitler said:

View attachment 1388546
you would be chad with lower set eyebrows

BigNigga69

BigNigga69

Time online
11d 22h 30m
chadmanlet04 said:
true manletism starts sub 5'7, below 5'10 you start being short and 6'+ is tall territory
Nigger 6'0 is average
Source-I go outside and live in chadstralia

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Apprentice
Time online
8d 11h 20m
BigNigga69 said:
Nigger 6'0 is average
Source-I go outside and live in chadstralia
Chadstralia problems.
I am 17 in Mediterranean and the tallest guy in our class is 6'2

BigNigga69

BigNigga69

Time online
11d 22h 30m
chadmanlet04 said:
Chadstralia problems.
I am 17 in Mediterranean and the tallest guy in our class is 6'2
Med mogger moment:forcedsmile:
I'm still tallish but I'm not massive, I'm just tall enough that hot girls will think I'm tall (avg hot girl is like 5'7-5'8)

Digital Hitler

Digital Hitler

Time online
31d 20h 27m
chadmanlet04 said:
expect anyone who is tall and is more than 6/10 facially will outslay you to oblivion
the 6'4 roidmaxxed guys in discord have proven otherwise. their dating life in non existent. i also had about 7 NT friends between 6ft to 6ft5 from school who havent had close to the dating life ive experienced

Digital Hitler

Digital Hitler

Time online
31d 20h 27m
LooksOverAll said:
The irony :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Plastic surgery looks natural 99% of the time and LL looks like shit 99% of the time. Also 10x more money.
cant hear you over your 0 lays buddy

Digital Hitler

Digital Hitler

Time online
31d 20h 27m
LooksOverAll said:
Plastic surgery looks natural 99% of the time
whatever helps you cope at night

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Time online
114d 2h 58m
Digital Hitler said:
cant hear you over your 0 lays buddy
You have a chadlite face whereas I have a truecel face. Not a fair comparison.
Digital Hitler said:
whatever helps you cope at night
The projection is real.

fras

fras

Whoremaxxed again
Time online
99d 11m
dnr + you’re 5'

jk good thread :feelsahh:

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Booty is life
Time online
56d 13h 57m
Digital Hitler said:

Jamesothy

Jamesothy

Zephir
Time online
85d 20h 50m
Digital Hitler said:

View attachment 1388546
You're right about one thing. You can't buy facial harmony appeal.

"And I ended up cheating on both of them and they couldnt handle the pain of still being with me after me fucking multiple other girls so they left"

This bit though, lol. Leads me to strongly believe you're not telling the whole truth. Which could cause me to wonder what else you might be withholding/embellishing.

PikachuCandy

PikachuCandy

Thomas Anders lookalike
Time online
132d 2h 17m
Digital Hitler said:

View attachment 1388546
Unironically i just need a wider jaw for my face to be harmonious. Ded srs

Digital Hitler

Digital Hitler

Time online
31d 20h 27m
Jamesothy said:
You're right about one thing. You can't buy facial harmony appeal.

"And I ended up cheating on both of them and they couldnt handle the pain of still being with me after me fucking multiple other girls so they left"

This bit though, lol. Leads me to strongly believe you're not telling the whole truth. Which could cause me to wonder what else you might be withholding/embellishing.
i did, one rang me like 100 times while i went and fucked some mulatto bitch on my day of from work, another time i fucked another girl on a night out and popped her cherry all over my mates living room floor etc.. and i took a pic of the blood on my phone and she saw and i had to tell her in the end

Jamesothy

Jamesothy

Zephir
Time online
85d 20h 50m
Digital Hitler said:
i did, one rang me like 100 times while i went and fucked some mulatto bitch on my day of from work, another time i fucked another girl on a night out and popped her cherry all over my mates living room floor etc.. and i took a pic of the blood on my phone and she saw and i had to tell her in the end
Seems too dramatic to be true true. A girl that rings you 100 times when your having a night out isn't gonna leave you for cheating. No even if you bang her mother.

Look, my grandpop had been banging his wife's mother (my great grandmother) for years before my mother was born.

That's him right there. Anyways, one time when my great grandparents were visiting them from Canada my grandmother walked in on him and her mother. She hadn't known what had been going on. My grandfather reacted to being caught by punching my grandma in the face and breaking her nose. Sh*t hit the fan and my great grandfather drove himself and his wife back to Canada. After crossing over the border he killed his wife and then himself. My grandmother bore my grandfather 2 more children and they lived happily ever after, until his death in 2003.

A

Areuready

Amateur
Time online
8d 8h 6m

I've been saying this for years and manlets Cope. Manlets keep coping because no guy wants to come to terms with the fact it's their face that holds them back no their weight, not their height, not their dick size. LMAO. The copes ugly men keep coming up with. "IF I WAS JUST 6'1 I'D BE A SLAYA BUT I'M ONLY 5'8 SO I GET NO PUSSIIII WAAAAAH" no bitch, you get no pussy because your FACE, you stupid fucks

klamus

klamus

Professional
Time online
27d 22h 41m
Sad seeing a turbomanlet cope his way to a different reality where he slays

Digital Hitler

Digital Hitler

Time online
31d 20h 27m
Jamesothy said:
Seems too dramatic to be true true. A girl that rings you 100 times when your having a night out isn't gonna leave you for cheating. No even if you bang her mother.

Look, my grandpop had been banging his wife's mother (my great grandmother) for years before my mother was born.

View attachment 1389333

That's him right there. Anyways, one time when my great grandparents were visiting them from Canada my grandmother walked in on him and her mother. She hadn't known what had been going on. My grandfather reacted to being caught by punching my grandma in the face and breaking her nose. Sh*t hit the fan and my great grandfather drove himself and his wife back to Canada. After crossing over the border he killed his wife and then himself. My grandmother bore my grandfather 2 more children and they lived happily ever after, until his death in 2003.
nah the 100 calls was when i randomly disappeared to meet some girl on my day off

and thats crazy man, sleeping with your wifes mother is some fucked up shit, wouldnt wish that upon anyone.
crazy how she still stayed with him afterwards and had more kids with him. rip ur great grandfather and grandmother tho

Gonthar

Gonthar

Zephir
Time online
300d 9h 50m
Digital Hitler said:
Im a turbomanlet and ive been in love with 2 girls over 3 years, lived with them every day, had them wake up with me at 5.30am for work, fuck me, make me packed lunch, have a hot bath ready for when i got home, with dinner on the go, then fuck me again, then sleep and repeat for months at a time...

Digital Hitler

Digital Hitler

Time online
31d 20h 27m
Gonthar said:
whatever helps you cope at night buddy

chinpilled

chinpilled

Enthusiast
Time online
7d 1h 45m
Digital Hitler said:

View attachment 1388546
You have to be very fucking ugly to not get a girl at 6’4

Digital Hitler

Digital Hitler

Time online
31d 20h 27m
chinpilled said:
You have to be very fucking ugly to not get a girl at 6’4
Jamesothy said:
Very ugly or just simply autistic.