Why Tall Ugly Guys Will NEVER Be Loved [Tallfags Enter At Your Own Risk]

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
Im a turbomanlet and ive been in love with 2 girls over 3 years, lived with them every day, had them wake up with me at 5.30am for work, fuck me, make me packed lunch, have a hot bath ready for when i got home, with dinner on the go, then fuck me again, then sleep and repeat for months at a time... and them cry if i want to spend 1 day away from them... them buy me hella shit without me even buying them shit..them pay for meals. these were above average girls with very good bodies too. And I ended up cheating on both of them and they couldnt handle the pain of still being with me after me fucking multiple other girls so they left

Im in a discord server with 6'4 roided guys with average faces who are 20+ and they havent even had sex yet... let alone have teen love... let alone live with a girl and have her whipped... while im turbomanlet with HTN/Chadlite face, 6.7 inch dick, and have 12 lays, 2 ltrs and have had sex 500+ times(due to living with 1 girl for 2 years) at 19

Girls fall in love with you when you are in bed together, admiring eachothers faces, holding eachother, kissing, cuddling for hours and hours over days and days...

Yeah tall ugly guys can have an advantage with their height etc. not denying that... but will a girl ever be able to stare at them for hours in bed without being disgusted? I think not... there is no lifts for your face

honestly if you have height without the face, its over. and you will never be able to fix it. i can get LL but any surgeries you get will be uncanny. you cant buy facial harmony.

Let me repeat that. You can Not buy facial harmony. (aka, the thing that makes girls love you)

TRIGGERED TALLFAGS INCOMING

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Gargamel, Fgsfds and 34 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Fgsfds, DwayneWhite55 and 27 others
Damn blackpill is depressing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 15827, Tallooksmaxxer and 16 others
"Girls fall in love with you when you are in bed together, admiring eachothers faces, holding eachother, kissing, cuddling for hours and hours over days and days..."

Damn that's true af, feels good man 😊

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, gaymidget, LooksJourney and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, LooksJourney, Deleted member and 1 other person
Im in a discord server with 6'4 roided guys with average faces who are 20+ and they havent even had sex yet
Nigga on greens server with turbo autists

Im a turbomanlet and ive been in love with 2 girls over 3 years, lived with them every day, had them wake up with me at 5.30am for work, fuck me, make me packed lunch, have a hot bath ready for when i got home, with dinner on the go, then fuck me again, then sleep and repeat for months at a time... and them cry if i want to spend 1 day away from them... them buy me hella shit without me even buying them shit..them pay for meals. these were above average girls with very good bodies too. And I ended up cheating on both of them and they couldnt handle the pain of still being with me after me fucking multiple other girls so they left

Im in a discord server with 6'4 roided guys with average faces who are 20+ and they havent even had sex yet... let alone have teen love... let alone live with a girl and have her whipped... while im turbomanlet with HTN/Chadlite face, 6.7 inch dick, and have 12 lays, 2 ltrs and have had sex 500+ times(due to living with 1 girl for 2 years) at 19

Girls fall in love with you when you are in bed together, admiring eachothers faces, holding eachother, kissing, cuddling for hours and hours over days and days...

Yeah tall ugly guys can have an advantage with their height etc. not denying that... but will a girl ever be able to stare at them for hours in bed without being disgusted? I think not... there is no lifts for your face

honestly if you have height without the face, its over. and you will never be able to fix it. i can get LL but any surgeries you get will be uncanny. you cant buy facial harmony.

Let me repeat that. You can Not buy facial harmony. (aka, the thing that makes girls love you)

View attachment 1388546
@LooksOverAll

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15601, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 14203
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, HQNPmaxxing, Elvisandreaa and 8 others

View attachment 1388546
Do you have discord brother?

why make such dumb threads?

6'4 roided guys with average faces > turbo manlet

its being NT that won u those girls or they are just ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Looks234, chawaje and 19 others
I don't see tall 4/10 face guys having much luck but it does seem to help if you at least have an average face.

expect anyone who is tall and is more than 6/10 facially will outslay you to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Looks234, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
How tall are you to say you are turbomanlet? I'm like 6'3, is that short in the U.S? What is manlet nowadays? Also, yes I agree for loving relationships it matters less (in general good feminine women won't excessively care about your looks, money, status, height etc.) but even then height definitely helps, not as much as face but it's important for sure. And ofc for ONS, height is very important tbh ngl fr fr

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
im 5'x with nice harmonious face, can confirm @Thompsonz

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 14203
How tall are you to say you are turbomanlet? I'm like 6'3, is that short in the U.S? What is manlet nowadays? Also, yes I agree for loving relationships it matters less (in general good feminine women won't excessively care about your looks, money, status, height etc.) but even then height definitely helps, not as much as face but it's important for sure. And ofc for ONS, height is very important tbh ngl fr fr
true manletism starts sub 5'7, below 5'10 you start being short and 6'+ is tall territory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, gaymidget, fogdart and 3 others

View attachment 1388546
you would be chad with lower set eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
true manletism starts sub 5'7, below 5'10 you start being short and 6'+ is tall territory
Nigger 6'0 is average
Source-I go outside and live in chadstralia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Nigger 6'0 is average
Source-I go outside and live in chadstralia
Chadstralia problems.
I am 17 in Mediterranean and the tallest guy in our class is 6'2

Chadstralia problems.
I am 17 in Mediterranean and the tallest guy in our class is 6'2
Med mogger moment:forcedsmile:
I'm still tallish but I'm not massive, I'm just tall enough that hot girls will think I'm tall (avg hot girl is like 5'7-5'8)

expect anyone who is tall and is more than 6/10 facially will outslay you to oblivion
the 6'4 roidmaxxed guys in discord have proven otherwise. their dating life in non existent. i also had about 7 NT friends between 6ft to 6ft5 from school who havent had close to the dating life ive experienced

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 5786
What do you mean surgery can't buy you facial harmony? A lefort and a jaw implant can make anyone good looking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, GetShrekt, fogdart and 7 others
i can get LL but any surgeries you get will be uncanny. you cant buy facial harmony.
The irony :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Plastic surgery looks natural 99% of the time and LL looks like shit 99% of the time. Also 10x more money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Danish_Retard, Warlow and 6 others
The irony :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Plastic surgery looks natural 99% of the time and LL looks like shit 99% of the time. Also 10x more money.
cant hear you over your 0 lays buddy

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
dnr + you’re 5'

jk good thread :feelsahh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
69477A51 B899 429C AFF4 7BF10A3AD6EC

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 6423, fogdart and 1 other person
Yea Face>>> Height for getting cute petite girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 5786

View attachment 1388546
You're right about one thing. You can't buy facial harmony appeal.

"And I ended up cheating on both of them and they couldnt handle the pain of still being with me after me fucking multiple other girls so they left"

This bit though, lol. Leads me to strongly believe you're not telling the whole truth. Which could cause me to wonder what else you might be withholding/embellishing.

View attachment 1388546
Unironically i just need a wider jaw for my face to be harmonious. Ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
You're right about one thing. You can't buy facial harmony appeal.

"And I ended up cheating on both of them and they couldnt handle the pain of still being with me after me fucking multiple other girls so they left"

This bit though, lol. Leads me to strongly believe you're not telling the whole truth. Which could cause me to wonder what else you might be withholding/embellishing.
i did, one rang me like 100 times while i went and fucked some mulatto bitch on my day of from work, another time i fucked another girl on a night out and popped her cherry all over my mates living room floor etc.. and i took a pic of the blood on my phone and she saw and i had to tell her in the end

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
i did, one rang me like 100 times while i went and fucked some mulatto bitch on my day of from work, another time i fucked another girl on a night out and popped her cherry all over my mates living room floor etc.. and i took a pic of the blood on my phone and she saw and i had to tell her in the end
Seems too dramatic to be true true. A girl that rings you 100 times when your having a night out isn't gonna leave you for cheating. No even if you bang her mother.

Look, my grandpop had been banging his wife's mother (my great grandmother) for years before my mother was born.

IMG 20210907 105430

That's him right there. Anyways, one time when my great grandparents were visiting them from Canada my grandmother walked in on him and her mother. She hadn't known what had been going on. My grandfather reacted to being caught by punching my grandma in the face and breaking her nose. Sh*t hit the fan and my great grandfather drove himself and his wife back to Canada. After crossing over the border he killed his wife and then himself. My grandmother bore my grandfather 2 more children and they lived happily ever after, until his death in 2003.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, noodlelover, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others

I've been saying this for years and manlets Cope. Manlets keep coping because no guy wants to come to terms with the fact it's their face that holds them back no their weight, not their height, not their dick size. LMAO. The copes ugly men keep coming up with. "IF I WAS JUST 6'1 I'D BE A SLAYA BUT I'M ONLY 5'8 SO I GET NO PUSSIIII WAAAAAH" no bitch, you get no pussy because your FACE, you stupid fucks

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, mulattomaxxer, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Sad seeing a turbomanlet cope his way to a different reality where he slays

OP is right thats why im a tall virgin at 33:pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 8202 and 2 others
Seems too dramatic to be true true. A girl that rings you 100 times when your having a night out isn't gonna leave you for cheating. No even if you bang her mother.

Look, my grandpop had been banging his wife's mother (my great grandmother) for years before my mother was born.

View attachment 1389333

That's him right there. Anyways, one time when my great grandparents were visiting them from Canada my grandmother walked in on him and her mother. She hadn't known what had been going on. My grandfather reacted to being caught by punching my grandma in the face and breaking her nose. Sh*t hit the fan and my great grandfather drove himself and his wife back to Canada. After crossing over the border he killed his wife and then himself. My grandmother bore my grandfather 2 more children and they lived happily ever after, until his death in 2003.
nah the 100 calls was when i randomly disappeared to meet some girl on my day off

and thats crazy man, sleeping with your wifes mother is some fucked up shit, wouldnt wish that upon anyone.
crazy how she still stayed with him afterwards and had more kids with him. rip ur great grandfather and grandmother tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 5786
Im a turbomanlet and ive been in love with 2 girls over 3 years, lived with them every day, had them wake up with me at 5.30am for work, fuck me, make me packed lunch, have a hot bath ready for when i got home, with dinner on the go, then fuck me again, then sleep and repeat for months at a time...

View attachment 1388546
You have to be very fucking ugly to not get a girl at 6’4

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, Nautica and .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and oldcelloser