Why Tall Ugly Guys Will NEVER Be Loved [Tallfags Enter At Your Own Risk]

I’m 6’1, balding and have 3psl face. Yet I would rather be 6’3” than remain 6’1” with a full head of hair.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, ALP, noodlelover and 1 other person

just reminding you

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagged0, Baldingman1998, oldcelloser and 1 other person
Im a turbomanlet and ive been in love with 2 girls over 3 years, lived with them every day, had them wake up with me at 5.30am for work, fuck me, make me packed lunch, have a hot bath ready for when i got home, with dinner on the go, then fuck me again, then sleep and repeat for months at a time... and them cry if i want to spend 1 day away from them... them buy me hella shit without me even buying them shit..them pay for meals. these were above average girls with very good bodies too. And I ended up cheating on both of them and they couldnt handle the pain of still being with me after me fucking multiple other girls so they left

Im in a discord server with 6'4 roided guys with average faces who are 20+ and they havent even had sex yet... let alone have teen love... let alone live with a girl and have her whipped... while im turbomanlet with HTN/Chadlite face, 6.7 inch dick, and have 12 lays, 2 ltrs and have had sex 500+ times(due to living with 1 girl for 2 years) at 19

Girls fall in love with you when you are in bed together, admiring eachothers faces, holding eachother, kissing, cuddling for hours and hours over days and days...

Yeah tall ugly guys can have an advantage with their height etc. not denying that... but will a girl ever be able to stare at them for hours in bed without being disgusted? I think not... there is no lifts for your face

honestly if you have height without the face, its over. and you will never be able to fix it. i can get LL but any surgeries you get will be uncanny. you cant buy facial harmony.

Let me repeat that. You can Not buy facial harmony. (aka, the thing that makes girls love you)

TRIGGERED TALLFAGS INCOMING
View attachment 1388546
tales boyo but anyway
you should have tagged me
i was born and then my life was over:feelswhy:
3/10 oldcel tallfage here
fuck you uber manlet why did you have to ruin my day? :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Deleted member and .👽.
Seems too dramatic to be true true. A girl that rings you 100 times when your having a night out isn't gonna leave you for cheating. No even if you bang her mother.

Look, my grandpop had been banging his wife's mother (my great grandmother) for years before my mother was born.

View attachment 1389333

That's him right there. Anyways, one time when my great grandparents were visiting them from Canada my grandmother walked in on him and her mother. She hadn't known what had been going on. My grandfather reacted to being caught by punching my grandma in the face and breaking her nose. Sh*t hit the fan and my great grandfather drove himself and his wife back to Canada. After crossing over the border he killed his wife and then himself. My grandmother bore my grandfather 2 more children and they lived happily ever after, until his death in 2003.
well your great grandpa was a :bluepill: gynocentric cuck to the end
i would have shot the bitch and the Chad then put their bodies in acid and went to Mexico or smthing were anglo criminals in the 1950s used to hang around happily ever after with senioritas and a tequila in their hands :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member
well your great grandpa was a :bluepill: gynocentric cuck to the end
i would have shot the bitch and the Chad then put their bodies in acid and went to Mexico or smthing were anglo criminals in the 1950s used to hang around happily ever after with senioritas and a tequila in their hands :feelskek:
No, he was just simple. He wasn't gynocentric. Just not very bright. And he did kill her.

• So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser
Didn't read.

Girls love tall guys.

Girls hate even tall good looking guys if they're too aspie.

tl;dr Don't be aspie.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Unmoggablegingercel, TrestIsBest and 3 others
Im a turbomanlet and ive been in love with 2 girls over 3 years, lived with them every day, had them wake up with me at 5.30am for work, fuck me, make me packed lunch, have a hot bath ready for when i got home, with dinner on the go, then fuck me again, then sleep and repeat for months at a time... and them cry if i want to spend 1 day away from them... them buy me hella shit without me even buying them shit..them pay for meals. these were above average girls with very good bodies too. And I ended up cheating on both of them and they couldnt handle the pain of still being with me after me fucking multiple other girls so they left

Im in a discord server with 6'4 roided guys with average faces who are 20+ and they havent even had sex yet... let alone have teen love... let alone live with a girl and have her whipped... while im turbomanlet with HTN/Chadlite face, 6.7 inch dick, and have 12 lays, 2 ltrs and have had sex 500+ times(due to living with 1 girl for 2 years) at 19

Girls fall in love with you when you are in bed together, admiring eachothers faces, holding eachother, kissing, cuddling for hours and hours over days and days...

Yeah tall ugly guys can have an advantage with their height etc. not denying that... but will a girl ever be able to stare at them for hours in bed without being disgusted? I think not... there is no lifts for your face

honestly if you have height without the face, its over. and you will never be able to fix it. i can get LL but any surgeries you get will be uncanny. you cant buy facial harmony.

Let me repeat that. You can Not buy facial harmony. (aka, the thing that makes girls love you)

View attachment 1388546
as the leader of manlets in croatia i approve:love:

also teles from what are you doing on this forum then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Med mogger moment:forcedsmile:
I'm still tallish but I'm not massive, I'm just tall enough that hot girls will think I'm tall (avg hot girl is like 5'7-5'8)
lmao at your copes im from balkans and tallest guy in my class is 7 foot while average is 6"3

the 6'4 roidmaxxed guys in discord have proven otherwise. their dating life in non existent. i also had about 7 NT friends between 6ft to 6ft5 from school who havent had close to the dating life ive experienced
bro where are your pics

i wanna see that chad

You're right about one thing. You can't buy facial harmony appeal.

"And I ended up cheating on both of them and they couldnt handle the pain of still being with me after me fucking multiple other girls so they left"

This bit though, lol. Leads me to strongly believe you're not telling the whole truth. Which could cause me to wonder what else you might be withholding/embellishing.
he was prolly joking at some parts, its a writing method of jestermaxxers like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Seems too dramatic to be true true. A girl that rings you 100 times when your having a night out isn't gonna leave you for cheating. No even if you bang her mother.

Look, my grandpop had been banging his wife's mother (my great grandmother) for years before my mother was born.

View attachment 1389333

That's him right there. Anyways, one time when my great grandparents were visiting them from Canada my grandmother walked in on him and her mother. She hadn't known what had been going on. My grandfather reacted to being caught by punching my grandma in the face and breaking her nose. Sh*t hit the fan and my great grandfather drove himself and his wife back to Canada. After crossing over the border he killed his wife and then himself. My grandmother bore my grandfather 2 more children and they lived happily ever after, until his death in 2003.
yeah i knew you were a psycho when you mentioned you killing cats as a kid

genetics are a bitch

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 12002
I agree that face matters a lot, but in some cases, the problem can be fixed.

In my case, I was always ugly but then I got a jaw surgery and women started flirting with me a lot more and I am 6 foot 4.

But the thing is that I have also met guys who were ugly who were only average height who had a girlfriend starting at the age of 16 very easily and they obviously had sex a lot.

It's really not that hard to get a girlfriend who loves you and wants to have sex with you, even if you're ugly because the type of women who hookup only with Chads are not the same as the type of women who only have sex in a relationship. Sure, bar sluts who only have sex with Chads will tell simps that they only have sex within a relationship, but that's not what I'm talking about, I mean that women who aren't very promiscuous will not have the same criterias as a bar slut.

Also, most relationships where you're not married and you're not rich are not going to be a cuckold thing where the guy doesn't have sex. When you look at ugly guys and think to yourself that they must be cucks, you're making a false assumption because most of the time, they're getting laid a lot, and if they didn't, they wouldn't be in that relationship. The only men who are extremely sexually frustrated while in a relationship tend to be those who are married, because marriage makes women feel like they now own you and they no longer feel the need to give you sex because they know you can't leave anyways.

So, the only case where you have to be extremely good looking, muscular, ripped and tall is if you want to have sex with many different women every week as a single guy. It's very easy to have sex within a relationship. The only time where women make men wait for sex is when men aren't assertive and confident enough to take the lead and do physical escalation.

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest, .👽., noodlelover and 1 other person
lmao at your copes im from balkans and tallest guy in my class is 7 foot while average is 6"3
Where in Balkans? Which country is 6'3 average:unsure:?

Herzegovina but im not from there most People from Herz Come to Zagreb to study
Isn't average height there 6 foot? I think you're coping:forcedsmile:Nowhere in the world, except individual regions is there average country height of 6'3:lul:

just be short man worked for me-chad

UglyManletCope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 16090 and 2 others
I agree that face matters a lot, but in some cases, the problem can be fixed.

In my case, I was always ugly but then I got a jaw surgery and women started flirting with me a lot more and I am 6 foot 4.

But the thing is that I have also met guys who were ugly who were only average height who had a girlfriend starting at the age of 16 very easily and they obviously had sex a lot.

It's really not that hard to get a girlfriend who loves you and wants to have sex with you, even if you're ugly because the type of women who hookup only with Chads are not the same as the type of women who only have sex in a relationship. Sure, bar sluts who only have sex with Chads will tell simps that they only have sex within a relationship, but that's not what I'm talking about, I mean that women who aren't very promiscuous will not have the same criterias as a bar slut.

Also, most relationships where you're not married and you're not rich are not going to be a cuckold thing where the guy doesn't have sex. When you look at ugly guys and think to yourself that they must be cucks, you're making a false assumption because most of the time, they're getting laid a lot, and if they didn't, they wouldn't be in that relationship. The only men who are extremely sexually frustrated while in a relationship tend to be those who are married, because marriage makes women feel like they now own you and they no longer feel the need to give you sex because they know you can't leave anyways.

So, the only case where you have to be extremely good looking, muscular, ripped and tall is if you want to have sex with many different women every week as a single guy. It's very easy to have sex within a relationship. The only time where women make men wait for sex is when men aren't assertive and confident enough to take the lead and do physical escalation.
:hnghn:

over for tallfags. thank god i'm 5'9
dwarf GIF

• JFL

View attachment 1388546
Bro what's Ur face look like? Sounds like your high tier normie and above at least. Pm if your up for it

My 5ft4 older brother used to slay too, he's married now with a kid.
I'm 5ft8 and had nowhere near his success yet lol

That’s because ur in The Netherlands. Ur basically short there. And get mogged all the time

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
Lifefuel for me @ 5'8

• JFL
It's really not that hard to get a girlfriend who loves you and wants to have sex with you, even if you're ugly
keep coping why r u and me virgin then? we will die loveless!!!:feelswah:

keep coping why r u and me virgin then? we will die loveless!!!:feelswah:
Because I have ADHD and I am on the autism spectrum. I don't struggle talking to people, but I struggle to come up with ways to make new friends and to meet women because I just don't know where to go.

I also struggle with organizing my time properly, I often spend too much time in front of my computer or my cellphone and I am not very productive most of the time. I struggle with long term goals that require a huge time investment with a reward that is very far away in time.

And, at the same time, my autism and ADHD makes me terrible at texting people so I struggle with online dating even when I get matches. When I try really hard to take good pictures, I can get lots of matches but I struggle to meet them because I don't know how to proceed unless I copy someone's techniques.

Also, I have travelled a lot in my life, so I have never managed to build lots of social circles because I have always been the new kid at school, and due to my ADHD, I have never made it past pre university, I have wasted 6 years trying to graduate for a degree that should have taken me 3 years at most, and I am still around 3 years away from graduating and that is not even a university degree.

I struggle to stay motivated because ADHD is a dopamine disorder which makes me unhappy and bored all the time, except when I watch a movie or a tv show or play a video game that I love very much, that is when I feel the most amazing emotions and get the most dopamine, but that is becoming rarer and rarer because over the past 10 years, I have consumed most of the good stuff, so the only things I can enjoy at the things that will be released in the future.

My ADHD makes me crave novelty and my autism makes me too focused on my interests and makes me struggle to find ways to meet new people. This makes me very socially isolated and unmotivated and bored for most of the time, which makes my life hell. I hate it but there is nothing I can do, at least not on my own, I tried for many years to change things but never succeeded.

What I have noticed is that I can only succeed with my goals if I have someone to guide me and motivate me, which is why I think my only good option is to get a girlfriend who could help me to be more organized and more motivated in my day to day life, because whenever I am on my own, my mental disorders take over and I get lost, even when I try really hard to succeed. I can sit down for hours to study and achieve absolutely nothing, and I can spend hours trying to find ways to fix my social and dating life and achieve nothing, I am a total fuckup, what the incel wiki describes as an incompetencecel:

As for you, you are either the same as me or you are just lazy and never even tried to change things.
Also, I'm not saying all of this as an excuse to do nothing, I know I still need to live my life and manage to make my own path so that when my parents are gone, I can still support myself financially, but I am just saying that I don't think I can achieve that on my own.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and .👽.
I struggle to come up with ways to make new friends and to meet women because I just don't know where to go.
google.com/where to go to make new friends or meet women

When atmospheric mass of copium is reaching critical bounds thought unreachable.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
This is the biggest cope thread I have seen on this site.ets go back to reality

This is the biggest cope thread I have seen on this site.ets go back to reality

cope

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
How tall are you to say you are turbomanlet? I'm like 6'3, is that short in the U.S? What is manlet nowadays? Also, yes I agree for loving relationships it matters less (in general good feminine women won't excessively care about your looks, money, status, height etc.) but even then height definitely helps, not as much as face but it's important for sure. And ofc for ONS, height is very important tbh ngl fr fr
Shut the Fuck up you Aspie, why is it so hard for you to grasp?

those radioactive spider bites in Australia destroying your IQ

• JFL
>t turbomanlet cope

Attachments

• 9e3.jpeg
    9e3.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 0
i know this thats why im roping

Sorry to say but this is cope man, height is everything

View attachment 1388546
LifeFuel for me tbh

im 5.6.. Thats very inspiring.