Why tf am i getting no likes on tinder

A

Argentinazi

Iron
I used these pics
Fotouno
Foto no exif2 1

I think i look good enough to get a couple likes,idk if tinder shadowbanned me or wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skullcel, Danish_Retard and LusterToLow
Solution
Kylo
4 possible explanation

1. Shitty pics. You already went wrong taking mirror selfies as a sub chadlite/5%’er

2. You’re ugly (least likely)

3. Locationpill (your pheno is just undesirable in your location)

4. Shadowbanned
selfies are already shitty
but selfies where you look at your phone are on new level

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23554 and 8 others
dont pose like a faggot

dont take mirror selfies like a faggot

use pictures other people took of you in situations that make the girl think you have a social circle and do fun things

• JFL
Reactions: quackspirations
4 possible explanation

1. Shitty pics. You already went wrong taking mirror selfies as a sub chadlite/5%’er

4. Shadowbanned

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, poopoohead and Deleted member 21340
Solution
4 possible explanation

4. Shadowbanned
u know any solution to shadow banning?? I had another account a couple months ago and i got 99+ in 3/4 days but i deleted it,u can get shadowbanned if u do multiple accounts right???

u know any solution to shadow banning?? I had another account a couple months ago and i got 99+ in 3/4 days but i deleted it,can u get shadowbanned if u do multiple accounts right???
I’ve done hundreds of tinder experiments and from those exps by in large most of the shadowbanning was because I was recycling photos or a number or both maybe that’s your issue

Literally just get a tripod/selfie stick and take new pics if you can't find other ppl who are willing to take pics of you (bc that's more ideal)

You look like a random average guy that any girl can get. Totally unspectacular and harmless. Nothing striking or special about you.
Girls want a mysterious edgy guy. Either totally handsome confident fuckboy or just fitting into a niche.

I’ve done hundreds of tinder experiments and from those exps by in large most of the shadowbanning was because I was recycling photos or a number or both maybe that’s your issue
Oooh i used the second pic from my last acc,i used another number though but it might be bc of that

• +1
Reactions: Kylo
Holy shit it looks great,but isn't this too much frauding?? Or is it okay to use it?
Women are too dumb to recognise. They put filter even on their feets. I didnt change much. Only cheekbones and coloring. That‘s it

• +1
Reactions: Argentinazi
You need to leanmaxx and whitemaxx to look less Ethnic.

Literally just get a tripod/selfie stick and take new pics if you can't find other ppl who are willing to take pics of you (bc that's more ideal)
how do i lower my inhibition to go outside and do this in public tho
would feel like such a spastic at the beach taking topless photos by myself with a tripod

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Youre subhuman OP. You look decent to me but women are saying you look like grotesque subhuman from youtube

• +1
Reactions: spark and Argentinazi
I used these pics
View attachment 1957176View attachment 1957177
I think i look good enough to get a couple likes,idk if tinder shadowbanned me or wtf
Because your pics are utter garbage
its not your looks that are failing you considering youre a solid HTN

Read the various tinder guides posted here, you need none aspie NT photos
- natural candids
- outside
- with friends
- beach
- smiling

Water, it’s Tinder. Only top 5% get likes

Because your pics are utter garbage
its not your looks that are failing you considering youre a solid HTN

Read the various tinder guides posted here, you need none aspie NT photos
- natural candids
- outside
- with friends
- beach
- smiling
Nah hes shadow banned lul

JFL at these "I think I'm sexy" bathroom seflies

• +1
try photofeeler /attractivness/set voters females under 35 and aim for 80%+ in attractiveness category.

It doesnt work for all but for me picks with high attractivenes definetely bring much more matches. Sometimes 2 photos are almost the same but its just eyes/face expression is diffirent - can go from 50% to 85%+ and match rate in app is also much higher.

iv tested 800+ picks of me and friends and i feel like now i know what female gaze actually prefers.
bathroom squinting autistic selfies with no smile only worked for chadlites.

Last edited:
how do i lower my inhibition to go outside and do this in public tho
would feel like such a spastic at the beach taking topless photos by myself with a tripod
Just go to somewhat of a remote spot in nature that still looks fairly accessible.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad and Deleted member 21340
I used these pics
View attachment 1957176View attachment 1957177
How tf? I knew tinder was harsh, but not like that. Imo, you need to replace the first pic because it makes you look skinny and your pose is bad. Take a selfie in good lighting to show off your cheekbones because thats your best feature.

• +1
u know any solution to shadow banning?? I had another account a couple months ago and i got 99+ in 3/4 days but i deleted it,u can get shadowbanned if u do multiple accounts right???
you get a new number with google voice

You are most likely shadowbanndd of have a low ELO. From making and deleting accounts too many times, swiping right too many times, got reported,etc. only fix is to delete tinder for 6 months minimum. Then make a new account with new photos. If that doesn’t work, you have try with a new phone number.