Why TF do I have so much acne

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5 inches Bonepressed
Joined
Oct 17, 2021
Posts
33,845
Reputation
56,966
Wtf happened boyos
Screenshot 2023 07 22 12 01 19 41 a63b0f8076346d26cbdc1b971a1da2a7  01

IMG20230722115915  02

Age 18-19

Inb4 norwood reaper comments, I shave the corners of my hairline
 
DHT happened
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Lifefuel if thats the case
Getting acne and possibly going bald is lifefuel? You may not have MPB, but I'd start paying very good attention right now. 19 was roughly the age my temples started receding.
 
Getting acne and possibly going bald is lifefuel? You may not have MPB, but I'd start paying very good attention right now. 19 was roughly the age my temples started receding.
I have good hairloss genetics

Unheard of on my moms side and my dad didnt start losing his hair until his 40s

As long as I dont losing it before my beard is fully developed im alright as then I could just hop on fin
 
diet
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Thats what im suspecting

Main suspects are an intolerance to dairy and or gluten as I dont really eat any sugary foods to begin with
 
what's your skincare routine.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
if nothing enviromental has changed then it could be also due to stress
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Thats what im suspecting

Main suspects are an intolerance to dairy and or gluten as I dont really eat any sugary foods to begin with
everyone is intolerant to gluten
 
Wtf happened boyos
View attachment 2334046
View attachment 2334047
Age 18-19

Inb4 norwood reaper comments, I shave the corners of my hairline
I have been struggling with acne for a long time and am 22 right now. from my testing its dependent on gluten consumption (milk products), sugar, and processed foods. The more I have of these things the more acne i get. When I eliminated all of these things as a test for a few months I had 0 acne on my face, and only a couple on my back and chest.
 

Similar threads

A
Replies
1
Views
20
erstklassig
erstklassig
Squizaz
Replies
73
Views
308
Squizaz
Squizaz
maloy
Replies
2
Views
26
maloy
maloy
K
Replies
2
Views
15
umbreon888
U
freakicris
Replies
3
Views
34
thehand
thehand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top