why tf do most blackpillers believe in god WTF SUCH A SHAME

L

lightswinning

Iron
not tryna be a cringe athiest but wtf blackpillers cite science when it comes to looks and attraction dynamics but completely throw science out of the fucking window when it comes to god and evolution like holy shit , science provides absolutely ZERO evidence for any supernatural beings or god.

theres a reason why 90 percentage of high iq phd scientists and researchers dont believe in god and are athiests
So called intelligent and self aware "blackpillers" lmaoo
how fucking low iq you have to be to believe in fairy tales but somehow have enough iq and intelligence to accept the blackpill and looks theory wtf so confusing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Melly, borntosuffer, mayo mogger and 9 others
bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and thebuffdon690
My background is in STEM, and I am a devout Christian and also turbo-blackpilled.

Not that difficult to reconcile faith to the blackpill. We either follow the word of God, His will, and live in harmony and inner tranquility, or we don’t and suffer the consequences. Because most people have chosen to abandon the word of God and instead chosen to live on the wavelength of their lowest biological impulses, they will all reap the rotten fruit that it comes with.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, M-1014 and yeeyeeslayer
My background is in STEM, and I am a devout Christian and also turbo-blackpilled.

Not that difficult to reconcile faith to the blackpill. We either follow the word of God, His will, and live in harmony and inner tranquility, or we don’t and suffer the consequences. Because most people have chosen to abandon the word of God and instead chosen to live on the wavelength of their lowest biological impulses, they will all reap the rotten fruit that it comes with.
Don’t listen to this larping buffoon. I had respect for you until you just cherry pick what you decide to respond to lmao, based on how much you get intellectually fucked over. Respond to @Darktriad16 post in my thread and respond to my post in your thread. You asked me a direct question Lmao then pussied out when I responded.

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Darktriad16 and optimisticzoomer
bros fresh from r/atheism

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, optimisticzoomer and st.hamudi but 6‘5
By the way faggot, the only person who believes in fairy tales is you and your cuck atheist ilk. You little mongrels are the ones who believe that the world blew up into existence from nothing. You slobs are the ones who believe that a spinning water rock created life on its own volition.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and yeeyeeslayer
i mean

most people people believe in god just in general

so it stands to reason that most in this community will too?

DNR+ Christ is king + niggaz need to stop bumping these posts so they won't cause fights

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_

Not that difficult to reconcile faith to the blackpill. We either follow the word of God, His will, and live in harmony and inner tranquility, or we don’t and suffer the consequences. Because most people have chosen to abandon the word of God and instead chosen to live on the wavelength of their lowest biological impulses, they will all reap the rotten fruit that it

i totally agree that you cannot blindly follow your biological impulses and must have a purpose in life but cmon man the word of God? tf is that supposed to mean and also there have been millions of other gods that have "existed" and worshipped by humans throughout millions of years, what makes you think the judeo christian god is the one true god flawed logic imo

Don’t listen to this larping buffoon. I had respect for you until you just cherry pick what you decide to respond to lmao, based on how much you get intellectually fucked over. Respond to @Darktriad16 post in my thread and respond to my post in your thread. You asked me a direct question Lmao then pussied out when I responded.
I will not respond to muslimcel (ex or current) drones who ask me stupid scriptural shit like “omg Jesus didn’t know the hour look why :soy:“. It’s the most commonly asked question for the Bible and you can find 10 gorillion academic sources answering it for you.

I will also not entertain philosophical arguments for the universe coming into fruition.

By the way faggot, the only person who believes in fairy tales is you and your cuck atheist ilk. You little mongrels are the ones who believe that the world blew up into existence from nothing. You slobs are the ones who believe that a spinning water rock created life on its own volition.
Dodging questions. You are purposefully ignoring my response to that question in your other thread LMAOOOO. Now when someone responds to you here with a genuine answer you will just ignore that too. Upset

bros fresh from r/atheism
i told ya im not tryna be a cringe athiest and i also do not use reddit, im just surprised to find so many low iq faggots coping with religion in what is supposed to be a high iq looksmaxxing forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
I will not respond to muslimcel (ex or current) drones who ask me stupid scriptural shit like “omg Jesus didn’t know the hour look why :soy:“. It’s the most commonly asked question for the Bible and you can find 10 gorillion academic sources answering it for you.

I will also not entertain philosophical arguments for the universe coming into fruition.
YOU LITERALLY ASKED THE QUESTION U DUMB ASS. I responded to it so repsond you pussy. You literally got caught grifting lmao and now you’re trying to backtrack. Shame on you

i told ya im not tryna be a cringe athiest and i also do not use reddit, im just surprised to find so many low iq faggots coping with religion in what is supposed to be a high iq looksmaxxing forum jfl
who tf told you this forum was high iq😂 jfl

i mean

most people people believe in god just in general

so it stands to reason that most in this community will too?
true but most people also arent blackpillers i assumed that in order to accept the blackpill and the unfairness of genetic determinism you have to have a certain threshold of intelligence that i assumed would allow you to easily see past how illogical religion is but guess im wrong and even blackpillers cope with religion

go back to reddit fucking nerd

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Eternal_
YOU LITERALLY ASKED THE QUESTION U DUMB ASS. I responded to it so repsond you pussy. You literally got caught grifting lmao and now you’re trying to backtrack. Shame on you
I didn’t ask you to ponder philosophy and what constitutes a necessary or contingent being you dumb fucking subhuman retard.

I asked you how the universe came into existence and you said it always existed but God can’t exist. That’s not in alignment with science but since anything goes in the world of philosophy, you can just spout whatever stupid shit you want and call it your truth.

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN MENTAL MASTURBATION WITH YOU, FAGGOT. GIVE ME ACTUAL ANSWERS AND I WILL REPLY

lol nigguh god definitely exists but he is a hoe nigguh

And yet you believe god blew up into existence from nothing

If you don't need to explain god, we don't need to explain the universe

(Btw, it's pointless trying to do either. No one has or will ever know)

I didn’t ask you to ponder philosophy and what constitutes a necessary or contingent being you dumb fucking subhuman retard.

I asked you how the universe came into existence and you said it always existed but God can’t exist. That’s not in alignment with science but since anything goes in the world of philosophy, you can just spout whatever stupid shit you want and call it your truth.

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN MENTAL MASTURBATION WITH YOU, FAGGOT. GIVE ME ACTUAL ANSWERS AND I WILL REPLY
You asked a philosophical question and then you get mad when I respond with philosophy? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Absolute dumb fuck retard, dodging questions and grifting lmao @lightswinning thus dude is so retarded it’s actually a joke. Get help for your shitty beliefs

Also, there is a difference between god existing, and religions being right

I'm an atheist, but agnostic in the sense I recognise a god could exist, but I know damn sure all religions are a sham, pretending they know the answer to questions no one knows the answer to

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690

I'm an atheist, but agnostic in the sense I recognise a god could exist, but I know damn sure all religions are a sham, pretending they know the answer to questions no one knows the answer to
You are wasting your time arguing with these religious cucks they have a combined iq of a toad

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
You asked a philosophical question and then you get mad when I respond with philosophy? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Absolute dumb fuck retard, dodging questions and grifting lmao @lightswinning thus dude is so retarded it’s actually a joke. Get help for your shitty beliefs
I asked you a philosophical question in a thread that I posted which was entirely based on the theoretical physics view of the Big Bang theory?

Really? In that context, you think I was asking you to give me armchair philosophy take on the universes creation?

yeah same tbh i also think their might be a creator but less likely that the creator is some sentient human like person who wnats the best for humanity or even cares about humanity like religions claim

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I asked you a philosophical question in a thread that I posted which was entirely based on the theoretical physics view of the Big Bang theory?

Really? In that context, you think I was asking you to give me armchair philosophy take on the universes creation?
Nigga you asked about the universe coming from nothing, that is a purely philosophical question. Stop spreading your regarded Christian beliefs Muh god turned into a human and then died for our sins bullshit. Even the Muslims have better beliefs than you do. Go study raise ur iq and then return to debate

• JFL
Reactions: lightswinning
Nigga you asked about the universe coming from nothing, that is a purely philosophical question. Stop spreading your regarded Christian beliefs Muh god turned into a human and then died for our sins bullshit. Even the Muslims have better beliefs than you do. Go study raise ur iq and then return to debate
How on earth is a question about the universe coming into existence a question of purely philosophical concern? Especially so when the entire thread was dedicated to the scientific discussion of it, you dumb cuck faggot.

Physicists have proposed various scientific theories and theories for what happened at the point of singularity. The problem is that one or multiple laws & theories break down at the point of singularity (conservation laws & relativity/gravity) and aren’t able to be reconciled.

It is a question of scientific discussion first and foremost. The philosophical useless takes can stay at the backburner

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
How on earth is a question about the universe coming into existence a question of purely philosophical concern? Especially so when the entire thread was dedicated to the scientific discussion of it, you dumb cuck faggot.

Physicists have proposed various scientific theories and theories for what happened at the point of singularity. The problem is that one or multiple laws & theories break down at the point of singularity (conservation laws & relativity/gravity) and aren’t able to be reconciled.

It is a question of scientific discussion first and foremost. The philosophical useless takes can stay at the backburner
This is why I can tell your ignorant lmao. Yes at the singularity is largely scientific but before that point it turns purely into philosophical speculation. And JFL at claiming god created the universe how is that not philosophical? Are you fucking retarded or something . Either that or you’re just lying straight through your teeth

I will continue to spread my Christian belief because Christianity is superior and it is responsible for the all of what we have and enjoy in the world.

Can you stupid dogs go and blow yourselves up so Allah can hand you free virgin pussy buffet when he flies you up to sand monkey heaven?

• +1
I will continue to spread my Christian belief because Christianity is superior and it is responsible for the all of what we have and enjoy in the world.

Can you stupid dogs go and blow yourselves up so Allah can hand you free virgin pussy buffet when he flies you up to sand monkey heaven?
I’m not a Muslim dumb fuck. Also you literally believe that the creator of the universe is also a human which came down and got deleted by the romans lmao. Cuck behaviour . You can cope all you want your religion is still false and also absolute garbage , most will agree with that

true but you still didnt mention where tf a human called jesus comes into the mix of that shit

This is why I can tell your ignorant lmao. Yes at the singularity is largely scientific but before that point it turns purely into philosophical speculation. And JFL at claiming god created the universe how is that not philosophical? Are you fucking retarded or something . Either that or you’re just lying straight through your teeth

Science is involved in every point of this topic in question. I don’t give a fuck about your philosophical take. You’re the atheist, faggot. You’re the one who is supposed to have the answers. I’m religious and it is established that I will never be able to directly quantify God. You as the atheist cuck aren’t supposed to fence sit and counter my philosophy with another philosophy, all the while REJECTING scientific consensus.

Pick a position, imbecile

Science is involved in every point of this topic in question. I don’t give a fuck about your philosophical take. You’re the atheist, faggot. You’re the one who is supposed to have the answers. I’m religious and it is established that I will never be able to directly quantify God. You as the atheist cuck aren’t supposed to fence sit and counter my philosophy with another philosophy, all the while REJECTING scientific consensus.

Pick a position, imbecile
I’m not rejecting scientific consensus, you are the one doing that retard. Literally claiming god did the Big Bang of whatever is textbook invoking philosophical idea of god into a scientific picture. Fucking retard grifter. So obviously trying to push your bullshit evangelical agenda

I’m not rejecting scientific consensus, you are the one doing that retard. Literally claiming god did the Big Bang of whatever is textbook invoking philosophical idea of god into a scientific picture. Fucking retard grifter. So obviously trying to push your bullshit evangelical agenda

YOU said the universe always existed. That is a blatant rejection of scientific consensus. The universe DID have a starting point, stupid troglodyte.

I’m religious and have not at any point defended the scientific position. You on the other hand reject science and then offer me philosophical word salad as your take.

YOU said the universe always existed. That is a blatant rejection of scientific consensus. The universe DID have a starting point, stupid troglodyte.

I’m religious and have not at any point defended the scientific position. You on the other hand reject science and then offer me philosophical word salad as your take.
Stupid fucking retard I never said the universe has always existed and you know that. LMAOOOO I just caught u grifting hard rotten human. You know exactly what I said quote it here and repsond to it pussy. If you don’t do that then you have lost.

Idk the truth but I got one question. If there’s a chance of going to hell then wouldn’t it better to just not exist than to possibly suffer for eternity?

I rather pick nonexistent over existence. Why should I get judged based on an existence I did not choose?

Because they are not blackpilled.

You can't be truly blackpilled without being atheist and anti natalist.

Imagine worshipping a GOD that made you a broke ass ethnic manlet barely deformed truecel and at the same realm of existence created Chicos, Oprys, Meeks, Pattinson's :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I can't think of anything more cucked.

• Ugh..