why tf do most blackpillers believe in god WTF SUCH A SHAME

I will not respond to muslimcel (ex or current) drones who ask me stupid scriptural shit like “omg Jesus didn’t know the hour look why :soy:“. It’s the most commonly asked question for the Bible and you can find 10 gorillion academic sources answering it for you.

I will also not entertain philosophical arguments for the universe coming into fruition.
nigga stfu, ur just a fucking dumb sheep like the muslims, when u can't respond to smtg u just say "b b but it got debunked just look it up:soy:" if it got debunked then debunk it or u just let ppl think for u and think that everyone is as dumb as u that he will just shut his brain and listen to sum retard on the internet without thinking to just keep believing fairytales?
then stfu if u can't defend ur views.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Eternal_
Stupid fucking retard I never said the universe has always existed and you know that. LMAOOOO I just caught u grifting hard rotten human. You know exactly what I said quote it here and repsond to it pussy. If you don’t do that then you have lost.

You don’t believe the universe came from nothing and are in favor of a universe based on a necessary existence. This is in direct contradiction to scientific consensus which does in fact state that the universe had a beginning and was in fact propagated from nothingness.

What else does this possibly mean otherwise? If you are in agreement with scientific consensus then, please delineate how the universe went from 0 to 1, you filthy diseased animal.

View attachment 2910851
You don’t believe the universe came from nothing and are in favor of a universe based on a necessary existence. This is in direct contradiction to scientific consensus which does in fact state that the universe had a beginning and was in fact propagated from nothingness.

What else does this possibly mean otherwise? If you are in agreement with scientific consensus then, please delineate how the universe went from 0 to 1.
Nigga you are so fucking retarded. The consensus is simply saying the universe had a beginning, not that it came from nothing. It’s so obvious you are trying to invoke god in the picture lmao so you can propagate your retarded Christian beliefs, anyone with a brain can see that lmao. And you just quoted that post and tried to divert from the fact that I never said the universe always existed and you thought I wouldn’t notice your slip up JFL. Fucking retard sub human. You literally have primary school debate level skills go back their. Even 1st grades have better debate skills than you do, absolute embarrassment, failure of a human. Not wasting my time with ur lying snake ass anymore. Bye

View attachment 2910851
no, science doesn't say the universe came from nothing and the laws of thermodynamics disprove that, and when scientists say the universe has a beginning it means a beginning in this form, for exemple, it's like saying glass had a beginning, which doesn't mean it came from nothing, it came from sand ect.....
before our universe there was smtg of equal energy, what is it idk and idc and if u know enlighten me(proofs ofc)
What else does this possibly mean otherwise? If you are in agreement with scientific consensus then, please delineate how the universe went from 0 to 1, you filthy diseased animal.
go read what science actually says before u come here and embarrass urself

Midwit central this thread, nobody likes you people. Go create an atheist country or better yet go live in China.

Nigga you are so fucking retarded. The consensus is simply saying the universe had a beginning, not that it came from nothing. It’s so obvious you are trying to invoke god in the picture lmao so you can propagate your retarded Christian beliefs, anyone with a brain can see that lmao. And you just quoted that post and tried to divert from the fact that I never said the universe always existed and you thought I wouldn’t notice your slip up JFL. Fucking retard sub human. You literally have primary school debate level skills go back their. Even 1st grades have better debate skills than you do, absolute embarrassment, failure of a human. Not wasting my time with ur lying snake ass anymore. Bye

For the 100th time, the consensus is that it has a beginning and it came from nothing. In your own words, you said the universe did not come from nothing. This is simply false, you stupid dog. Everything has an origin. To claim that the universe didn’t come from nothing is to claim it came from something. Something can produce something which begets the question of what gave rise to the something, leading into an infinite regress. This is precisely why science holds the view that the universe had a single origin propagation out of nothingness.

Don’t run, you stupid animal. Stay here and tell us how an eternal God can’t exist but an eternal universe can. Tell us how the universe came into fruition, idiot.

no, science doesn't say the universe came from nothing and the laws of thermodynamics disprove that, and when scientists say the universe has a beginning it means a beginning in this form, for exemple, it's like saying glass had a beginning, which doesn't mean it came from nothing, it came from sand ect.....
before our universe there was smtg of equal energy, what is it idk and idc and if u know enlighten me(proofs ofc)

go read what science actually says before u come here and embarrass urself

Wonderful. Where did the “equal energy” come from? What is this “equal energy” you speak of?

Also, imbecile, the laws of conservation start to break down even at the point of singularity.

For the 100th time, the consensus is that it has a beginning and it came from nothing. In your own words, you said the universe did not come from nothing. This is simply false, you stupid dog. Everything has an origin. To claim that the universe didn’t come from nothing is to claim it came from something. Something can produce something which begets the question of what gave rise to the something, leading into an infinite regress. This is precisely why science holds the view that the universe had a single origin propagation out of nothingness.

Don’t run, you stupid animal. Stay here and tell us how an eternal God can’t exist but an eternal universe can. Tell us how the universe came into fruition, idiot.
Again you literally just lying to invoke your god into the picture. Stop with this philosophical nonsense and just try to prove your dogshit religion instead of doing this waffle which no one cares about, and it’s also terrible.

I already explained the latter to you it’s not my fault ur too dumb to comprehend it, or just straw man it completely

Wonderful. Where did the “equal energy” come from? What is this “equal energy” you speak of?

Also, imbecile, the laws of conservation start to break down even at the point of singularity.
theist starter pack: don't know the subject, just asks where did it come from in hope that he can peove his god.
and to answer ur question, ur are begging the question who told u it came from somewhere? maybe it always existed or maybe other possibilities which u didn't include. prove first that that energy was created from nothing and then we will find out who created it or where did it come from.

and u retard the laws of conservation don't ever break, energy can't disappear or be created from nothing it just changes states.

Again you literally just lying to invoke your god into the picture. Stop with this philosophical nonsense and just try to prove your dogshit religion instead of doing this waffle which no one cares about, and it’s also terrible.

I already explained the latter to you it’s not my fault ur too dumb to comprehend it, or just straw man it completely
theist starter pack: don't know the subject, just asks where did it come from in hope that he can peove his god.
and to answer ur question, ur are begging the question who told u it came from somewhere? maybe it always existed or maybe other possibilities which u didn't include. prove first that that energy was created from nothing and then we will find out who created it or where did it come from.

and u retard the laws of conservation don't ever break, energy can't disappear or be created from nothing it just changes states.

2 coping little retards caught in their own spinning web of lies and unable to get out of it.

1 retard says the universe was not created from nothing but also says he agrees with science, which disagrees with him. He also keeps insisting that I’m forcing Jesus into this, which..I’m not!

The other retard claims that the universe always existed ~maybe~ and is tossing the ball back on my court to demand an explanation why it wasn’t LMAO. The retard also says conservation laws don’t ever break even though they precisely break at the singularity as a result of the singularity being infinitely dense and unable to be reconciled with any laws of physics because infinity isn’t a workable framework.

2 coping little retards caught in their own spinning web of lies and unable to get out of it.

1 retard says the universe was not created from nothing but also says he agrees with science, which disagrees with him. He also keeps insisting that I’m forcing Jesus into this, which..I’m not!

The other retard claims that the universe always existed ~maybe~ and is tossing the ball back on my court to demand an explanation why it wasn’t LMAO. The retard also says conservation laws don’t ever break even though they precisely break at the singularity as a result of the singularity being infinitely dense and unable to be reconciled with any laws of physics because infinity isn’t a workable framework.
You are such negative IQ you will never understand. You are literally claiming science is saying that the universe came from nothing. THIS IS A LIE WHICH YOU CAME UP WITH TO INVOKE GOD OF THE GAPS YOU LITTLE SHIT. get fucked kid

not tryna be a cringe athiest but wtf blackpillers cite science when it comes to looks and attraction dynamics but completely throw science out of the fucking window when it comes to god and evolution like holy shit , science provides absolutely ZERO evidence for any supernatural beings or god.

theres a reason why 90 percentage of high iq phd scientists and researchers dont believe in god and are athiests
So called intelligent and self aware "blackpillers" lmaoo
how fucking low iq you have to be to believe in fairy tales but somehow have enough iq and intelligence to accept the blackpill and looks theory wtf so confusing
I'm also confused about how they continue their faith. If god really does exist, they should be hating his guts for forsaking them.

You are such negative IQ you will never understand. You are literally claiming science is saying that the universe came from nothing. THIS IS A LIE WHICH YOU CAME UP WITH TO INVOKE GOD OF THE GAPS YOU LITTLE SHIT. get fucked kid
That is what science claims, that the universe had a beginning—from nothing. You can either have a beginning from something, or nothing. Science chooses a beginning from nothing, in accordance with scientific principle and in avoidance of an infinite regression which is in opposition to science and only works with philosophy niggas!

I am not inserting any argument in favor of God. I simply want to know how something can come from nothing. You give me that proof and I’ll abandon Christianity

Calling me low IQ won’t help your case, dumbass nigga.

i told ya im not tryna be a cringe athiest and i also do not use reddit, im just surprised to find so many low iq faggots coping with religion in what is supposed to be a high iq looksmaxxing forum jfl
Key word:

Cope

After finding out the Blackpill...

There's only so much subhumanity and hopelessness one can stomach...

They need to cope.

u are really a room temperature iq retard lmfao. first nothing doesn't exist in physics go have a read abt this before opening ur mouth, 2nd bring 1 fucking source that says the universe came from nothing, just 1.
never claimed it always existed, ur just too low iq to understand, u said the universe came, which means u rejected the possibility that it always existed which u didn't justify that's why u eaither need to prove that the universe came from nothing or disprove all other possibilities which u can't because they are millions which we don’t even know of.
and no, conservation of energy never breaks and stop pulling thing from ur ass and pull out sources.

and we don't need to explain anything abt how the universe started or anything because we don't claim nothing is it this hard to understand?? u claim things, u need to prove them lmfao is this also hard to understand?