WHY TF MY EYE COLOR SO GOOD??

Timmy

Timmy

Solstice
63F53A6F 9474 4AF2 936A 0015A4BB8B17

I have poopy dark eyes, but under this lighting I suppose.. they seemed like this. So mogger nigga. I want to make my eyes always like this its ova

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mathis, boss8055, TheBrownOne and 2 others
lightfraud

try shining a bright yellow/orangeish light to your eyes (or in direct sunlight), you would prolly have very hazel/gold colored eyes

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
lightfraud

try shining a bright yellow/orangeish light to your eyes (or in direct sunlight), you would prolly have very hazel/gold colored eyes
It was not full sunlight hitting me, so if it was full it would’ve been hazel/honey? why cant I have this look 24/7 tho?

lightfraud

like for me, blue eyes really pop out when in direct light

very old pic tho

Attachments

• IMG_7214.jpeg
    IMG_7214.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 0
It was not full sunlight hitting me, so if it was full it would’ve been hazel/honey? why cant I have this look 24/7 tho?
yes wouldve been even more vibrant

bc not enough light hits your eyes to make them really pop, but dw its the same for everyone

• So Sad
Reactions: Timmy
you can fraud them with photo editor tho, try using like peachy

touch up -> eyes

Ova… also is that why using a hazel eye filter out of the rest of the eye filters make me look best?
yes bc hazel eyes fit your pheno, if u would have like blue eyes it would prolly look uncanny

yes bc hazel eyes fit your pheno, if u would have like blue eyes it would prolly look uncanny
I tried green blue eyes but hazel looked most natural. So the sun helps point out what eye color suits your pheno the most?

nope, cant have eyes like that irl most of the time, but no1 has

or if u are in the sun they pop but yeah

nope, cant have eyes like that irl most of the time, but no1 has

or if u are in the sun they pop but yeah
Guess contacts only solution but I’ll be called gay by like.. everybody

I tried green blue eyes but hazel looked most natural. So the sun helps point out what eye color suits your pheno the most?
well yeah kinda bc sunlight and light overall makes the color pop out a lot more=you will see it more clearly

also light makes your iris smaller=more retina showed=more color

• +1
Guess contacts only solution but I’ll be called gay by like.. everybody
no1 will notice if u dont go over with those and get like some uncanny color, if u just rock some little brighter hazel no1 will notice

no1 will notice if u dont go over with those and get like some uncanny color, if u just rock some little brighter hazel no1 will notice
My relatives and people I know from training wpuld. You cant box with lenses, so most of the time I wont be using them

Used to think this user was white...

• WTF
fuck it just get A10 contacts u only live once

• Love it
fuck it just get A10 contacts u only live once
Doesnt march me but you know what? I live once so I’ll just go get T07 contacts. Nobody will really judge bc I’ll be a mogger boxer by then.

My relatives and people I know from training wpuld. You cant box with lenses, so most of the time I wont be using them
yeah well only use them when ur going out etc. colorwd contacts arent ment for day to day use anyways

• +1