Why tf women smirk at me?

Slavurik

Slavurik

Gigachad
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Posts
2,788
Reputation
3,102
Nigga I notice some women stare at me with a smirk and I didn’t even do shit wtf
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo, mxl4chi1, DrRodger and 3 others
Women are evil...
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, lowinhibragecel and rollthefuckingdice
they want you bro trust
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, DIY.Suicide, _Jason_ and 2 others
they are evil and find joy in making fun of you within their evil cirlces
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
How do you not know that's an ioi
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Slavurik
How do you not know that's an ioi
Nigga I can sense an ioi I had women approaching me sometimes it is literally different when they want u they are shy asf and check u out sometimes, but they don’t fucking smirking and staring like creeps
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo and DrRodger
Atractive people trying to make their lifes look sad, I geniuntly hate this
 
Atractive people trying to make their lifes look sad, I geniuntly hate this
Nigga I am not chad or smth stop with the cope
I just have some girls smirking at me for no fucking reason I gotta slime them out fr
 
Nigga I am not chad or smth stop with the cope
I just have some girls smirking at me for no fucking reason I gotta slime them out fr
I know you are joking. you are 6'0 feet tall and mtn. Your life can't be hard. If they where laughing at you they would laugh with their lungs, not just a smirk
 
I know you are joking. you are 6'0 feet tall and mtn. Your life can't be hard. If they where laughing at you they would laugh with their lungs, not just a smirk
I am 6’4 but it doesn’t change shit
And nigga I am an autist, I am not joking. I pretty sure it is because something wrong with me
 
6’4*
And nigga I am an autist, I am not joking. I pretty sure it is because something wrong with me
tell me the reasons why do you think that. You are probably just a self-diagnosted retard
 
tell me the reasons why do you think that. You are probably just a self-diagnosted retard
I am sure of it for many reasons, starting from socialising and my relationships with people, finishing on how I act and differently perceive things.
i am not diagnosed since I didn’t check it but I think I am on the spectrum
 
I am sure of it for many reasons, starting from socialising and my relationships with people, finishing on how I act and differently perceive things.
i am not diagnosed since I didn’t check it but I think I am on the spectrum
You are just socially retarded like every fucking person from this generation. Being autistic is a set of more complex neurological things than just being socially ackward
 
"6'4 mtn"
? Rated mtn here
6’4 (192 cm), literally can prove it since I had my height measured in medical examinations before the army nigga. wtf is the problem
 
? Rated mtn here
6’4 (192 cm), literally can prove it since I had my height measured in medical examinations before the army nigga. wtf is the problem
the smirking foids arent making fun of u dumbass
 
You are just socially retarded like every fucking person from this generation. Being autistic is a set of more complex neurological things than just being socially ackward
Where did I said I am just socially awkward?
There is a set of things and I am pretty sure that I am at least ND
 
They can sense your org aura
 
at least they smirk at you, they dont even look at me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jojo202717 and Slavurik
at least they smirk at you, they dont even look at me
Nigga I just have some of them randomly look at me and smirk for no fucking reason. Gotta slime them out ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1
jfl why are you annoyed by that?
I just don’t like women tbh (I mean I am attracted to them but I don’t like their personalities and allat and I mostly try not to have any contact, this shit just annoys me for no reason). They most likely don’t make fun of me or anything but it is just annoying
 

Similar threads

AutistKhan
Replies
12
Views
69
AbnormalAfrican
AbnormalAfrican
Mecha-Man
Replies
12
Views
52
bibodude
B
Lorence
Replies
0
Views
49
Lorence
Lorence
Slavurik
Replies
11
Views
53
romanstock
romanstock
underbiteuser
Replies
4
Views
43
vux
vux

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top