Slavurik
Gigachad
- Joined
- Aug 27, 2026
- Posts
- 2,790
- Reputation
- 3,138
Nigga I notice some women stare at me with a smirk and I didn’t even do shit wtf
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Yeah gotta kym fr nigga and I don’t even look badWomen are evil...
Yeah surethey want you bro trust

is that flirting or shit ? idk i am too restarted for thisNigga I notice some women stare at me with a smirk and I didn’t even do shit wtf
Nigga I can sense an ioi I had women approaching me sometimes it is literally different when they want u they are shy asf and check u out sometimes, but they don’t fucking smirking and staring like creepsHow do you not know that's an ioi
Nigga I am not chad or smth stop with the copeAtractive people trying to make their lifes look sad, I geniuntly hate this
I know you are joking. you are 6'0 feet tall and mtn. Your life can't be hard. If they where laughing at you they would laugh with their lungs, not just a smirkNigga I am not chad or smth stop with the cope
I just have some girls smirking at me for no fucking reason I gotta slime them out fr
I am 6’4 but it doesn’t change shitI know you are joking. you are 6'0 feet tall and mtn. Your life can't be hard. If they where laughing at you they would laugh with their lungs, not just a smirk
tell me the reasons why do you think that. You are probably just a self-diagnosted retard6’4*
And nigga I am an autist, I am not joking. I pretty sure it is because something wrong with me
I am sure of it for many reasons, starting from socialising and my relationships with people, finishing on how I act and differently perceive things.tell me the reasons why do you think that. You are probably just a self-diagnosted retard
You are just socially retarded like every fucking person from this generation. Being autistic is a set of more complex neurological things than just being socially ackwardI am sure of it for many reasons, starting from socialising and my relationships with people, finishing on how I act and differently perceive things.
i am not diagnosed since I didn’t check it but I think I am on the spectrum
? Rated mtn here"6'4 mtn"
the smirking foids arent making fun of u dumbass? Rated mtn here
6’4 (192 cm), literally can prove it since I had my height measured in medical examinations before the army nigga. wtf is the problem
Where did I said I am just socially awkward?You are just socially retarded like every fucking person from this generation. Being autistic is a set of more complex neurological things than just being socially ackward
Then tell me themWhere did I said I am just socially awkward?
There is a set of things and I am pretty sure that I am at least ND
כע אחי אני בטוח אין באות לקפוץ לי על הזין בגלל האאורה שליThey can sense your org aura
Nigga I just have some of them randomly look at me and smirk for no fucking reason. Gotta slime them out nglat least they smirk at you, they dont even look at me
jfl why are you annoyed by that?Nigga I just have some of them randomly look at me and smirk for no fucking reason. Gotta slime them out ngl
I just don’t like women tbh (I mean I am attracted to them but I don’t like their personalities and allat and I mostly try not to have any contact, this shit just annoys me for no reason). They most likely don’t make fun of me or anything but it is just annoyingjfl why are you annoyed by that?