Why the 80/20 rule is REAL, anecdotal convincing evidence inside

Reformed

Reformed

Finished PCT
So like every week I drove around my city’s tourist area. Something crucial I’ve observed is that there is proportionally more women than men just walking around the streets. It’s so weird. And the men I did occasionally see, where at minimum HTN from a distance. So it just got my thinking that only the top 20% of men even bother going outside. (bc obviously only they get attention from foids, enough to make them want to just casually walk around)

THOUGHTS?

Only outside goers reply, no basement theories

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Danish_Retard, Dr. Bludy and 3 others
Autism

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Reformed
many cities have disproportionately amounts of women compared to men because women are more likely to attend to university and they're located in these cities.

some here have a 7:10 male to female ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, T50 Mogger, Danish_Retard and 3 others
So like every week I drove around my city’s tourist area. Something crucial I’ve observed is that there is proportionally more women than men just walking around the streets. It’s so weird. And the men I did occasionally see, where at minimum HTN from a distance. So it just got my thinking that only the top 20% of men even bother going outside. (bc obviously only they get attention from foids, enough to make them want to just casually walk around)

THOUGHTS?

Water. Subhumans rot inside their basements or their ghettos. City centre is filled with HTNs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, wificonnector and Reformed
many cities have disproportionately amounts of women compared to men because women are more likely to attend to university and they're located in these cities.
Exactly. What ratio women:men do u see outside? Mine fits exactly the 80/20 rule

Bruv said only top 20% of men go outside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924, wificonnector, Danish_Retard and 2 others

some here have a 7:10 male to female ratio.
why do cities have more women, and small towns/the countryside have more men?

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Bc cities are liberal shitholes that only benefit every foid and a select few men (HTNs+)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
already explained it, it's because there's more women in higher education.

Ok, I mean at night time when people go out for social, like into cafes and shit
more men than women here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Danish_Retard, Reformed and 1 other person
already explained it, it's because there's more women in higher education.

more men than women here.
My hypothesis: there are more women than men in higher education because they want to get away from average men

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
not true, NT guys go outside even if they're ugly, but yeah it's easier to be NT if good looking obviously

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Arditi
their ideal is betabuxx chad.
It’s actually funny bc if I remember correctly a tall white man that makes 100k a year (not even chad facially) is like 0.2% of the population

jfl
A3D588E2 D2FB 4396 97C2 BB22D0497218

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger
not true, NT guys go outside even if they're ugly, but yeah it's easier to be NT if good looking obviously
Basement theory

My hypothesis: there are more women than men in higher education because they want to get away from average men
there's been targeted campaigns to get women to work for decades now, the reason the government(s) want this is because more workers = more income through taxes.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Reformed and Xangsane
there's been targeted campaigns to get women to work for decades now, the reason the government(s) want this is because more workers = more income through taxes.
you sure they don't want moneymaxxed white collar chadlite?

basement what are u dumb i have a lot of ugly Friends that go out basically everyday
They’re not ugly then. No human can look in the mirror, see an ugly face and still have the energy to leave their home

They’re not ugly then. No human can look in the mirror, see an ugly face and still have the energy to leave their home
Bluepilled people tell themselves that they‘re gl when looking in a mirror.

• Hmm...
they're very ugly

• Hmm...
you sure they don't want moneymaxxed white collar chadlite?
men don't care for educational status so getting a degree for this purpose would not be productive.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Reformed
men don't care for educational status so getting a degree for this purpose would not be productive.
They do what? Every guy wants a good degree for muh moneymaxxing

ngl this might be true but not by psl standards like a lot of studycels and stemcels, gamingcels and nerdcels will obv not go outside as much and are looksminning themselves with shit skin, no vit d and shit fashion but by psl standards they might still be average. those who go outside are more likely to fashionmax and do normie looksmaxxes which is why they might appear more attractive.
talking from personal experience (I study for stem degree) and 90% of guys are looksminning themselves hard and never going outside despite being average by psl terms while on the other hand a lot of my skater friends are fashionmaxxing and hairmaxxing, acting NT and they actually get foids despite also being average by psl terms.
hope this makes sense jfc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Bushman, goo25 and 1 other person
not in their partners.
Oh yeah, misunderstood what u said. Ur right foids are retarded for even trying to make more money than men. They’ll just be left unsatisfied when they cant find a guy who makes more and is GL. Btw foids always want a guy who makes more, I’ve seen a survey thing with rich foids and they also prefer richer men(power thing I guess).

ngl this might be true but not by psl standards like a lot of studycels and stemcels, gamingcels and nerdcels will obv not go outside as much and are looksminning themselves with shit skin, no vit d and shit fashion but by psl standards they might still be average. those who go outside are more likely to fashionmax and do normie looksmaxxes which is why they might appear more attractive
I mean yeah. Every HTN I see is at least lean and has a V taper, which halos the face too

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and autismmaxxer
Oh yeah, misunderstood what u said. Ur right foids are retarded for even trying to make more money than men. They’ll just be left unsatisfied when they cant find a guy who makes more and is GL. Btw foids always want a guy who makes more, I’ve seen a survey thing with rich foids and they also prefer richer men(power thing I guess).
I put 'welfare recipient' in my tinder bio once and still got matches.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Danish_Retard and Reformed
I mean yeah. Every HTN I see is at least lean and has a V taper, which halos the face too
yeah ngl being lean automatically makes most men HTN

• +1
Water, foids don’t read bios
they read it after the chat starts, what else would they talk about, their own hobbies and interests?

• Hmm...
yeah ngl being lean automatically makes most men HTN
Facts. I legit think I can naturally look HTN without surgeries, if I hit 10% bf. I haven’t realized how important bf is until I recently lost 9kg, and I’m still fat with no abs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and autismmaxxer
they read it after the chat starts, what else would they talk about, their own hobbies and interests?
Ur chad SMV. Put child tickler in there it won’t matter. “Oh that must mean he’s good with children!”

I put 'welfare recipient' in my tinder bio once and still got matches.
how is your irl experience? do you get IOIS and did you get any before physiquemaxxing?

• Woah
how is your irl experience? do you get IOIS and did you get any before physiquemaxxing?
never had any issues with women at any point in my life, not that abnormally good looking facially either, just no significant recession and good coloring.

THOUGHTS?

I see this too

• +1
I see a lot of noobs facially outisde, and with girlfriends

a lot

oofydoofy is law outside

• +1
I see a lot of noobs facially outisde, and with girlfriends

a lot

oofydoofy is law outside
They’ll all end up like @Yuno_howitez unfortunately

• So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
They’ll all end up like @Yuno_howitez unfortunately
Most of these people are 25+ and ltr

Young people tend to be copies : a stacylite / htb with a big ass exposed and a tall normie fashionmaxxed (between strong mtn/strong htn). ofc it remains a generality, there is everything

• Hmm...
@Yuno_howitez you ain't even bad compared to the average 30 yo boomer in relationship ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Most of these people are 25+ and ltr

Young people tend to be copies : a stacylite / htb with a big ass exposed and a tall normie fashionmaxxed (between strong mtn/strong htn). ofc it remains a generality, there is everything
Lifefuel for tall normies. Thicc girls at my gym try and make me look at their asses all the time.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Lifefuel for tall normies. Thicc girls at my gym try and make me look at their asses all the time.
it's ridiculous imo, everyone looks alike, everyone does the same. These girls are copies, you could confuse them from the back

• +1
it's ridiculous imo, everyone looks alike, everyone does the same. These girls are copies, you could confuse them from the back
So ur saying every GL girl just goes for Tall normies?

So ur saying every GL girl just goes for Tall normies?
Among young zoomers (16-21) that's what i see

After that absolutely not and as I said a lot of oofydoofies

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back