Why the 80/20 rule is REAL, anecdotal convincing evidence inside

Among young zoomers (16-21) that's what i see

After that absolutely not and as I said a lot of oofydoofies
Lifefuel, I mean makes sense from my IOIs. I just need a better jaw for self confidence then I’ll be posting slayer stories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Lifefuel, I mean makes sense from my IOIs. I just need a better jaw for self confidence then I’ll be posting slayer stories
Yeah improve urself for yourself

for ltr anyway you need more than the physical attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
many cities have disproportionately amounts of women compared to men because women are more likely to attend to university and they're located in these cities.

some here have a 7:10 male to female ratio.
Unless you live in eastern europe its more males in cities because of immigrants

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
This is more the NT pill. When I go outside I usually see couples, big groups of friends and two girl friends. Seeing two guys is far more rare. Girls just do a lot more stuff in general, shopping, restaurants, parties, concerts, events.

So like every week I drove around my city’s tourist area. Something crucial I’ve observed is that there is proportionally more women than men just walking around the streets. It’s so weird. And the men I did occasionally see, where at minimum HTN from a distance. So it just got my thinking that only the top 20% of men even bother going outside. (bc obviously only they get attention from foids, enough to make them want to just casually walk around)

THOUGHTS?

Only outside goers reply, no basement theories
I see a lot more men outside than women in the afternoon and evening in my small town (44k inhabitants). They tend to be immigrants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back