Why the blackpill is cope and just a means for losers to cry

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
Blackpill = the philosophy that every interaction is a transaction, and based on biological ratios in anatomy that determine your alleged social worth. Given that the ones that matter most can't be controlled, the blackpill philosophy concludes that the humans natural instinct to strive for power is thus halted by something he cannot control, leading to natural feelings of depression and suicidal tendencies.

Philosophy = secretly a psychological state of mind in which the subject tries to use his rational to fulfill his biological needs, but framing his instincts with logical concepts. All philosophies are really just attempts at the invididual to gain personal power in his life. Examples: Socrates idealizing a moral world because he was extremely ugly and poor, Shopenhoer idealizing the monk because he hated life and wanted to seclude from it, Immanuel Kant idealizing a life of discipline because his personality was said to be very boring and he had to compensate, Nietzche writing essays and idealizing helping "the few" because nobody would accept his teachings while he was alive.

Given that philosophy is secretly a means to obtain power, and the blackpill is very much a philosophy, what does this say about the people spreading the blackpill?

Well if the blackpill idealizes putting looks over everything, complaining to other users online, trying to spread your beliefs to others online (sharing the blackpill), it would be logical to me that those advocating for it must have no good looks, nobody to complain to, and no friends to share their beliefs with. In essence the blackpill is a remedy for a weak man to try and gain strength and fulfill his needs of self worth and companionship.

An important point is the blackpill does not give you looks. The blackpill merely gives you the knowledge that it is over. So the people telling you it's over are telling you this as a means to gain power and remedy their own suffering. Those spreading the blackpill are essentially looking for people to suffer with, not to help others.

The blackpill is not a good thing. It is a useless bit of knowledge spread by miserable subhumans who want other people to suffer with them. It's like a person with heart failure writing essays telling you how your heart will stop and there's nothing you can do about it. He's not trying to help you, he wants you to suffer with him.

The blackpill being spread is no longer a worry to me, disregard my other thread that's been stickied.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 28600, 5.5psl and 20 others
booty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and ALP
dnrd
Animated GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 20064 and 7 others
normalize making fun of blackpill losers ( except the ones who want to improve )

• +1
Reactions: MM299579, subhuman to mtn, CEO of Sex and 3 others
But dude srs, youre going too far. The blackpill isnt just a philosophy. Its an observation. Just like natural selection has been observed

• +1
Reactions: MM299579, Danish_Retard, Deleted member and 6 others
But dude srs, youre going too far. The blackpill isnt just a philosophy. Its an observation. Just like natural selection has been observed
It doesn't apply to everyone. It certainly be your truth though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MM299579, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
It doesn't apply to everyone. It certainly be your truth though.
It applies to everyone (if we both share the same definition of the blackpill ideology, that is)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 21531
It applies to everyone (if we both share the same definition of the blackpill ideology, that is)
Ugly dudes can get it though. Hot girls that is. Seen it too many times to know it's a fact. Kind if the same way that if you look at history you'll see plenty of examples proving karma isn't real.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MM299579, Deleted member 3828, CEO of Sex and 2 others
then why are you here lmao

• JFL
Reactions: MM299579
Ugly dudes can get it though. Hot girls that is. Seen it too many times to know it's a fact. Kind if the same way that if you look at history you'll see plenty of examples proving karma isn't real.
I agree. But heres my definition of the blackpill:
The blackpill basically just tells us that human behaviors are a direct product of evolutionary biology. Women have certain preferences in men because of XY reasons, they act in certain ways bc of XY reasons, etc and it's all engraved in our DNA.
That's the initial definition of the blackpill
The blackpill wasnt initally abt how women can NEVER sexually desire ugly men. Its possible for ugly men to get laid. But there will be reasons: financial security, some personality traits which are important to ensure the survival of an offspring, etc
But in the end, it all comes down to evolutionary biology and things that aren't necessarily in your control.
Young women for example, nowadays, will prefer to ensure good quality genes by choosing high genetic quality men instead of choosing ugly men with good resources, bc they can provide for themselves

• +1
Reactions: MM299579, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
There are multiple definitions to the blackpill and the moment people make threads like mine exposing the weakness in subhumans trying to make other people miserable with them, people switch the definition to "just an observation that looks matter" as a coverup for blackpill as a philosophy of weakness.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MM299579 and Deleted member 5892
Same reason you are pal.
You just said the black pill was a useless bit of knowledge, which it seems like you actively disagree with given your post and rep here and the time you’ve spent on this forum learning about looksmaxing, right?

• +1
Reactions: MM299579
There are multiple definitions to the blackpill and the moment people make threads like mine exposing the weakness in subhumans trying to make other people miserable with them, people switch the definition to "just an observation that looks matter" as a coverup for blackpill as a philosophy of weakness.
bro what r u even talking abt
People here belittle each other bc theyre insecure...thats it. So they feel less alone in their misery when they see others suffer
But it doesnt have anything to do with the blackpill. Its just bc we're a community of self isolated ppl with mental illness
The blackpill IS an observation, its not a philosophy
Looksmaxing is a philosophy, bc it gives you a potential solution in response to the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3828
You just said the black pill was a useless bit of knowledge, which it seems like you actively disagree with given your post and rep here and the time you’ve spent on this forum learning about looksmaxing, right?
not going to argue with you for power here pal. not interested. height face frame all i care about.

bro what r u even talking abt
People here belittle each other bc theyre insecure...thats it. So they feel less alone in their misery when they see others suffer
But it doesnt have anything to do with the blackpill. Its just bc we're a community of self isolated ppl with mental illness
The blackpill IS an observation, its not a philosophy
Looksmaxing is a philosophy, bc it gives you a potential solution in response to the blackpill
You just have the normie blackpilled idea and see things at face value when it goes much deeper than that. The average blackpilled nigger spreads his autism in an attempt to gain power as a philosophy and masks it as "just an observation" he's making. The blackpill as observation and the spreading of blackpill as philosophy must be separated then.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
going to sleep dnr

You just have the normie blackpilled idea and see things at face value when it goes much deeper than that. The average blackpilled nigger spreads his autism in an attempt to gain power as a philosophy and masks it as "just an observation" he's making. The blackpill as observation and the spreading of blackpill as philosophy must be separated then.
nah YOU follow the normie idea of the blackpill. You think that the blackpill is a toxic underground philosophy which destroy young people and causes mental illness.
Ive said why the blackpill is an observation but you dont bring any arguments to contradict me. The blackpill IS about how evolutionary biology shapes our behavior. Thats it. THATS IT.
Now you can interpret he blackpill in different ways, thats very fucking different

I agree. But heres my definition of the blackpill:
The blackpill basically just tells us that human behaviors are a direct product of evolutionary biology. Women have certain preferences in men because of XY reasons, they act in certain ways bc of XY reasons, etc and it's all engraved in our DNA.
That's the initial definition of the blackpill
The blackpill wasnt initally abt how women can NEVER sexually desire ugly men. Its possible for ugly men to get laid. But there will be reasons: financial security, some personality traits which are important to ensure the survival of an offspring, etc
But in the end, it all comes down to evolutionary biology and things that aren't necessarily in your control.
Young women for example, nowadays, will prefer to ensure good quality genes by choosing high genetic quality men instead of choosing ugly men with good resources, bc they can provide for themselves
Maybe I agree with the DNA part.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 5892
Maybe I agree with the DNA part.
I know youre a middle aged man, youre married and stuff
But put yourself in someones elses shoes. Imagine being a young guy living in Canada/US and all the young bitches reject you bc they only care abt 6'5 Francisco Lachowski tier gigachads.
Thats the blackpill right there.
When women rate Sean Opry 3/10 on girlsaskguys. Thats the blackpill
When women tell you that 6'2 is average. Thats the blackpill
Observations.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Pumanator and Deleted member 12002
You guys are fucking retarded with all these mental gymnastics and whatnot.
Literally try thinking to yourself before posting absolute dog water retardation like this thread.
Its simply a factual observation. Just like what he said.
The community involving the blackpill and how certain individuals handles or interpret the blackpill ISN'T the blackpill nor does it describes or belongs in the blackpill ideology.
God "blackpill ideology" sounds so fucking cringe. When its basically just sexual selection which is a branch of natural selection.
Which is BASIC SCIENCE.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 21531, Pumanator and 1 other person
I know youre a middle aged man, youre married and stuff
But put yourself in someones elses shoes. Imagine being a young guy living in Canada/US and all the young bitches reject you bc they only care abt 6'5 Francisco Lachowski tier gigachads.
Thats the blackpill right there.
When women rate Sean Opry 3/10 on girlsaskguys. Thats the blackpill
When women tell you that 6'2 is average. Thats the blackpill
Observations.
Well I believe a person's DNA makes them more inclined to act certain ways or adapt.

This dude's the biggest slayer I've ever known in real life by far. Extremely short (5ft 2). I remember him getting head from high school chicks on the back of the bus when he was only in 8th grade. This guy ran through the entire cheerleading squad his senior year and he didn't even play sports. Dude was the opitome of what it means to be gifted. I could go on and on about all the crazy sh*t he did.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: owlofathena, ascension, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others
Well I believe a person's DNA makes them more inclined to act certain ways or adapt.

View attachment 1838870

This dude's the biggest slayer I've ever known in real life by far. Extremely short (5ft 2). I remember him getting head from high school chicks on the back of the bus when he was only in 8th grade. This guy ran through the entire cheerleading squad his senior year and he didn't even play sports. Dude was the opitome of what it means to be gifted. I could go on and on about all the crazy sh*t he did.
@PrinterAndFaxMachin @Zer0/∞ just be NT:feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:

@PrinterAndFaxMachin @Zer0/∞ just be NT:feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:
sorry bhai but can you just post the pic he posted yourself? I saw the title and it just sounds like what a bluepilled soynigger redditor would say and I have no interest in reading all of that cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
sorry bhai but can you just post the pic he posted yourself? I saw the title and it just sounds like what a bluepilled soynigger redditor would say and I have no interest in reading all of that cope tbh
(5ft 2) :hnghn::hnghn:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 15004
btw talking abt the quest for power
Just a quick thought
The reason why you posted this thread was to feel better about yourself bc you want to feel ''wiser'' than the rest of this community. Otherwise you wouldnt have posted this thread. Furthermore, you don't even consider yourself apart of this community anymore, you feel detached from it almost as if you were above blackpillers in some way. You're going through a narcy phase, lets just hope itll go away

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
it's over:feelswah::feelswah::feelsree::feelsree:
whatever you say you Drav mogger chad. Fucking mentalcel who won't even try to get NT group photos all that potential:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope and rand anon
oh my god stop with this NT bs its cope
what cope nigga,
I can't carry a conversation irl, I'm awkward af, and I hve so much fucking social anxiety that I'm too scared to go on tinder dates:feelswah::feelswah:

what cope nigga,
I can't carry a conversation irl, I'm awkward af, and I hve so much fucking social anxiety that I'm too scared to go on tinder dates:feelswah::feelswah:
it's cope bc being non-NT is GOOD. If you were born NT you wouldnt have discovered looksmaxing and it wouldve been over
Be proud of your autism

• Hmm...
If you were born NT you wouldnt have discovered looksmaxing
yeah but I probably would've still softmaxxed. Being softmaxxed and NT would hve been enough for me to get by:feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
yeah but I probably would've still softmaxxed. Being softmaxxed and NT would hve been enough for me to get by:feelswah::feelswah:
Bro youre 5'3 get outta here :lul: You need LL not NTmaxxin god damn

• Hmm...
Bro youre 5'3 get outta here :lul: You need LL not NTmaxxin god damn
LL would help me IRL, I'd still be autistic though so it wouldn't make a difference:feelswhy:
If I was NT I could just go on dates and play numbersgame:feelswah::feelswah:

• Hmm...
LL would help me IRL, I'd still be autistic though so it wouldn't make a difference:feelswhy:
If I was NT I could just go on dates and play numbersgame:feelswah::feelswah:
You get dates at 5'3 ? Damn life is good in curryland

Dnr + cope + low iq + shit thread and kys

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Aladin and Deleted member 5892
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and rand anon
The blackpill only applies to sub 1.0 psi. Everyone else are mentalels

• Woah
You get dates at 5'3 ? Damn life is good in curryland
FACE

F. A. C. E

Fucking face comes first, second, third, seventh and last.

When will you mongs understand that it is all about F.A.C.E (and dick)

Muh height muh nt muh style muh location muh race muh jbw muh frame muh sub 7 wrists muh short legs mub scapula muh muh

Attachments

• download (15).jpeg
    download (15).jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex
I can get dates from OLD cause I don't list my height :hnghn::hnghn:
ok that makes sense.
So you do need LL because honestly even gigachad wouldn't be able to makeup for that height
So be proud of your autism and get LL is my advice
If you truly wanna NTmax and ure not interested in looksmaxing, well the 1st step is quitting this site jfl
join ntmax.org instead

• So Sad
FACE

F. A. C. E

Fucking face comes first, second, third, seventh and last.

When will you mongs understand that it is all about F.A.C.E (and dick)

Muh height muh nt muh style muh location muh race muh jbw muh frame muh sub 7 wrists muh short legs mub scapula muh muh
bro...
he's indian
Not a single indian on earth looks like chico

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1