Why the fuck are the servers so slow?!

arlo_420

arlo_420

1# Ranked chud, RiRamaxxed🥷💪🦁
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Posts
4,453
Reputation
13,748
Insted of managing his forum @Master's fucking some black queen! Honistly I think I might give @Numb £200 to become a "sponsor" on the conditon that he uses it to fix the servers:lasereyes:
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NW3Slayer, Nocturnal, ArchangeI and 1 other person
@Nocturnal @ArchangeI @jp212 @_Jason_
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, ArchangeI and jp212
I'm sleeping this off
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arlo_420 and jp212
Insted of managing his forum @Master's fucking some black queen! Honistly I think I might give @Numb £200 to become a "sponsor" on the conditon that he uses it to fix the servers:lasereyes:)
yea bro master is fucking himself like a tranny bitch and gave numbthenigger the admin panel and he forgot he can do shit and this is the result
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nocturnal, ArchangeI and arlo_420
@Master Gift me vip lifetime or ayip
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jp212, arlo_420 and ArchangeI
@Master Gift me vip lifetime or ayip
yea master should give all users affected by these lags lifetime vip this is ridiciolous
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ArchangeI, arlo_420 and Nocturnal
Insted of managing his forum @Master's fucking some black queen! Honistly I think I might give @Numb £200 to become a "sponsor" on the conditon that he uses it to fix the servers:lasereyes:
thought it was my wifi gotta wait so long to load each notification bru
 
  • +1
Reactions: ArchangeI and arlo_420

Similar threads

ArchangeI
Replies
5
Views
45
jp212
jp212
Hmivi_123
Replies
1
Views
15
i<3cats
i<3cats
HappyChud
Replies
0
Views
17
HappyChud
HappyChud
horseman
Replies
4
Views
54
n1ks09
n1ks09
JoelBeetwo
Replies
0
Views
26
JoelBeetwo
JoelBeetwo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top