Why the fuck are the servers so slow?!

arlo_420

arlo_420

1# Ranked chud, RiRamaxxed🥷💪🦁
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Posts
4,453
Reputation
13,753
Insted of managing his forum @Master's fucking some black queen! Honistly I think I might give @Numb £200 to become a "sponsor" on the conditon that he uses it to fix the servers:lasereyes:
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nectar, _Jason_, NW3Slayer and 3 others
@Nocturnal @ArchangeI @jp212 @_Jason_
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_, Nocturnal, ArchangeI and 1 other person
I'm sleeping this off
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arlo_420 and jp212
Insted of managing his forum @Master's fucking some black queen! Honistly I think I might give @Numb £200 to become a "sponsor" on the conditon that he uses it to fix the servers:lasereyes:)
yea bro master is fucking himself like a tranny bitch and gave numbthenigger the admin panel and he forgot he can do shit and this is the result
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nocturnal, ArchangeI and arlo_420
@Master Gift me vip lifetime or ayip
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jp212, arlo_420 and ArchangeI
@Master Gift me vip lifetime or ayip
yea master should give all users affected by these lags lifetime vip this is ridiciolous
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: _Jason_, ArchangeI, arlo_420 and 1 other person
Insted of managing his forum @Master's fucking some black queen! Honistly I think I might give @Numb £200 to become a "sponsor" on the conditon that he uses it to fix the servers:lasereyes:
thought it was my wifi gotta wait so long to load each notification bru
 
  • +1
Reactions: ArchangeI and arlo_420
Master is busy at Camp Looksmax :p
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420 and romanstock
Nigger's the first nigger to go camping
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420
It’s fast (kinda) now
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420
i cant every page i open its so slow
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420

Similar threads

horseman
Replies
6
Views
26
n1ks09
n1ks09
ArchangeI
Replies
5
Views
48
jp212
jp212
jp212
Replies
2
Views
10
jp212
jp212
ragingmanlet
Replies
0
Views
15
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet
Hmivi_123
Replies
1
Views
20
i<3cats
i<3cats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top