why the fuck aren't you taking melanotan 2?

@Wincel i trust you the most here
After achieving desirable tan, slighty tanned (im very pale now) how often do i need to take it and are risks worth of considering it?

@Wincel i trust you the most here
After achieving desirable tan, slighty tanned (im very pale now) how often do i need to take it and are risks worth of considering it?
Sorry but idk shit about melanotan, never considered taking it as I am a black person. I see @x30001 is posting in this thread, you can trust him he has my stamp of approval except whenever he disagrees with me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, OOGABOOGA and x30001
Sorry but idk shit about melanotan, never considered taking it as I am a black person. I see @x30001 is posting in this thread, you can trust him he has my stamp of approval except whenever he disagrees with me
Thanks mate. Likewise :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
I'm sorry for posting another thread about Melanotan but I swear this shit doesn't ever get talked about here, but it's truely an amazing substance with so many benefits, you can microdose it if you don't want an intense tan and still reap the positives that come along-side it.

-Insulin sensitivity
Melanotan 2 increases insulin sensitivity dramatically.

insulin sensitivity is insanely overlooked when it comes to body recomposition and muscle hypertrophy, bodybuilders commonly use compounds such as metformin to increase insulin sensitivity which allows them to fill out their physique and drop fat.

two aspie bro-scientists talking about MT2s effect on insulin sensitivity

-increase in libido and affects on men with erectile-dysfunction.
Melanotan 2's affect on sexual desire and erectile quality.

It's the looksmaxxers drug imo.

-constant horniness and raging boners
-appetite suppression which can lead to easier cutting phases
-insulin sensitivity, increased fat loss, and muscle glycogen storage.
-darkening of the hair (perfect for fair people, can lead to darker eyebrows which are always a benefit)
-protection against skin cancer and sun damage.
-and most importantly, a bomb ass tan.
Shitty body

so bro, above my question
i have seen u r high iq too so i trust you and need advice
Don't mix your MT2 powder until you're sure you're ready to go and get tanned. Mixed MT2 lasts about 4-5months at the very MAX when you mix it. Make sure to always keep it refridgerated.

With MT2 there's no protocol. Don't choose a set dose, don't inject it with any sort of frequency. You'll want to start off with very little. Maybe 0.1mg injection. Then go out and tan hard. It'll protect you from UV damage, it's really good at that. That's one of the roles of melanin in our body anyways. So use the MT2 as a small, intricate tool.

Trial & Error. Sunbathing is what will get you your tan. The MT2 is just increasing your melanin; so your ability to get a better tan and avoid sunburn. If you overdo the MT2 with sunbathing, you'll get too dark. If you overdo the MT2 and don't get enough sun, you'll end up with Keratosis Pilaris and you might get moles and a lot of the nasty sides.

So it's just a one time thing. MT2 is still working in your body 3 days after injecting. There's no point of daily injections, weekly injections etc.

Just try 0.1mg once, then go out in the sun. You'll notice you'll tan better, and burn less (or not at all) depending on your skin type. If that trial doesn't get you to the color you want, then try inject a dose higher than 0.1mg, then go out and sunbathe again.

Best to do it in summer when you can always get sun exposure every day. Just work your way up to your sweet spot. Your past injections have a somewhat cumulative/permanent effect. When you tan amazingly, and don't burn. That's when you've found your sweet spot.

So run it like trials. Inject a small amount, sunbathe like crazy. Not enough? Start trial 2. Don't overshoot the boundaries. And never do some sort of routine with frequently injecting it and increasing the dose etc...
Don't mix your MT2 powder until you're sure you're ready to go and get tanned. Mixed MT2 lasts about 4-5months at the very MAX when you mix it. Make sure to always keep it refridgerated.

With MT2 there's no protocol. Don't choose a set dose, don't inject it with any sort of frequency. You'll want to start off with very little. Maybe 0.1mg injection. Then go out and tan hard. It'll protect you from UV damage, it's really good at that. That's one of the roles of melanin in our body anyways. So use the MT2 as a small, intricate tool.

Trial & Error. Sunbathing is what will get you your tan. The MT2 is just increasing your melanin; so your ability to get a better tan and avoid sunburn. If you overdo the MT2 with sunbathing, you'll get too dark. If you overdo the MT2 and don't get enough sun, you'll end up with Keratosis Pilaris and you might get moles and a lot of the nasty sides.

So it's just a one time thing. MT2 is still working in your body 3 days after injecting. There's no point of daily injections, weekly injections etc.

Just try 0.1mg once, then go out in the sun. You'll notice you'll tan better, and burn less (or not at all) depending on your skin type. If that trial doesn't get you to the color you want, then try inject a dose higher than 0.1mg, then go out and sunbathe again.

Best to do it in summer when you can always get sun exposure every day. Just work your way up to your sweet spot. Your past injections have a somewhat cumulative/permanent effect. When you tan amazingly, and don't burn. That's when you've found your sweet spot.

So run it like trials. Inject a small amount, sunbathe like crazy. Not enough? Start trial 2. Don't overshoot the boundaries. And never do some sort of routine with frequently injecting it and increasing the dose etc...

Skin Type 1 has the least melanin. Their propensity to burn rather than tan is almost certain. ie: Red heads, albinos etc.

MT2 is just adding weight to the side of the scale where you have your propensity to tan.

Eg: Burn/Tan

100%/0%...

MT2 injections are just slowly increasing your bodies melanin. But if you tip the scales, it's oeeevveerrr.

0.1mg injection.

Burn/Tan 40%/40%... So maybe you're burning a lot less and able to get some type of tan. But you can keep re-weighting the scale.

You wanna find the ideal spot. Where burning is 0%, and tanning is 100%. 100% being your ideal color.

200% would be too dark.

Changing your melanin isn't the only goal. The goal is to tan by exposing yourself to sunlight! Not sunbathing will give you hyperpigmentation issues!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 2756

Skin Type 1 has the least melanin. Their propensity to burn rather than tan is almost certain. ie: Red heads, albinos etc.

MT2 is just adding weight to the side of the scale where you have your propensity to tan.

100%/0%...

MT2 injections are just slowly increasing your bodies melanin. But if you tip the scales, it's oeeevveerrr.

0.1mg injection.

Burn/Tan 40%/40%... So maybe you're burning a lot less and able to get some type of tan. But you can keep re-weighting the scale.

You wanna find the ideal spot. Where burning is 0%, and tanning is 100%. 100% being your ideal color.

200% would be too dark.

Changing your melanin isn't the only goal. The goal is to tan by exposing yourself to sunlight! Not sunbathing will give you hyperpigmentation issues!
thx bro
i just aim in this effect

• +1
Reactions: x30001

100%/0%...

0.1mg injection.

200% would be too dark.

couldn't have said it any better!

thanks heaps.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
If only it didnt include the tan. I want my pale skin go stay the way it is

Zyros

• +1
Reactions: Kade