Why the fuck do noodles fucking have no self-respect? I FEEL SO FUCKING BETRAYED

sibience

sibience

Sphinx

THEY ARE FUCKING MARRIED......

I CAN'T FUCKING COPE ANYMORE EVEN IF I REACH MY DREAM OF ENSLAVING A LOT OF WHITE GIRLS AND HAVING UNLIMITED SEX WITHT THEM WHATS THE POINT IF MY OWN FUCKING SELF HATING RACE OF THE OTHER GENDER IS CUCKING ME AND FUCKING GOING AFTER SUBHUMANS?

THERE IS JUST NOTHING I CAN FUCKING DO. HOW THE FUCK DO ASIAN GUYS IN THE WEST DEAL WITH SEEING THIS SHIT??? HOW THE FUCK CAN THEY COPE?

How is it possible to cope as a subhuman asian seeing this everyday. Even if you are a chang this is just as much FUCKING SUIFUEL.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Corleone, Melo95 and 19 others
WHOLE LOTTA MOB SHIT WHOLE LOTTA MOB SHIT

• +1
Reactions: sibience
How is it possible to cope as a subhuman asian seeing this everyday. Even if you are a chang this is just as much FUCKING SUIFUEL.
cause most people are dating and marrying in the same race

u have been exposed to too many WM AF couple on the internet so u grow resentment

just go outside and talk to females

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hero of the Imperium, AlexBrown84 and 4 others
simple solution - gtfo west and stay in your countries and cut off all internet acces.

Asians could never compete with blacks or whites.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Heguldus, thereallegend and 1 other person
cause most people are dating and marrying in the same race

u have been exposed to too many WM AF couple on the internet so u grow resentment

just go outside and talk to females

I don't have to live in the west to know that there are many more WMAF couples than AMAF in west.

simple solution - gtfo west and stay in your countries and cut off all internet acces.

Asians could never compete with blacks or whites.

No race can compete with whites. But I am actually trying to move to the west from the east because I want to enslave white girls because they are my fetish.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
I don't have to live in the west to know that there are many more WMAF couples than AMAF in west.
these is where the mental illness kicks in

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and sibience
these is where the mental illness kicks in

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

My family has traveled to san francisco. From then I was blackpilled so hard. So many more WMAF

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, thereallegend, rand anon and 1 other person
What's the problem? The guy looks NT and has blue eyes. Sure he ain't Henry Cavill tier facially, but a decent husband anyway. The girl looks fine too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 12002 and sibience

No race can compete with whites. But I am actually trying to move to the west from the east because I want to enslave white girls because they are my fetish.

ok bro.

you're making it death tier impossible if you move.

average asian has to earn minimum $250.000 to compete with the let's not average but a white htn with normal wage. :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and sibience
My family has traveled to san francisco. From then I was blackpilled so hard. So many more WMAF
SF is one of the worst examples for WMAF

its all asian social circles in the bay area

you will definitely find more AMAF there than the opposite

higher concentrated WMAF couples is more like in white area

• So Sad
What's the problem? The guy looks NT and has blue eyes. Sure he ain't Henry Cavill tier facially, but a decent husband anyway. The girl looks fine too.

Idk if you are trolling but he is subhuman...

ok bro.

you're making it death tier impossible if you move.

average asian has to earn minimum $250.000 to compete with the let's not average but a white htn with normal wage. :forcedsmile:

I do not play by the rules. I fucking will colonize america and be the richest person in history.

Also I don't have to pay white girls beccause I fucking own them, why would I even need money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, turkproducer, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others

Then it is even more over for me.

Then it is even more over for me.
nah the west is easy if u aint walking into it with a failure mindset

day game and night game

night game is easier since females already out to have a good time

nah the west is easy if u aint walking into it with a failure mindset

day game and night game

night game is easier since females already out to have a good time

Well anyway I want to move there because I want to work less and get more money.

And also to fuck white girls but if I can't then at leaast I will have a lot of money

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
Well anyway I want to move there because I want to work less and get more money.

And also to fuck white girls
mirin plans

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and sibience
Idk if you are trolling but he is subhuman...
He's a funny guy too; girls love that. Let's just be happy that they are in love and married.

Where do you live?

• JFL
He's a huge slayer, even guys want him.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Torero, thereallegend and sibience
He's a funny guy too; girls love that. Let's just be happy that they are in love and married.

Where do you live?

If I was her dad or mom I would rope

I live in a shithole.

True these niggas brought they girl too the wrong side of the earth

• +1
To all non-Western deathnics (niggers, pajeets, gooks, sandniggers, etc), don't bother coming to the West without a wife from your home country if YOU must come (I recommend you stay there, you'll be happier there). Sure you'll see some cases of foreign deathnic FOBs marrying native American or British or Canadian foids but outliers exist everywhere.

To address this post, only FOB chinks, that is the international students who stay in their own closed off groups, have a girlfriend and they are also foreign like them as well Same goes for the Indian international students etc and those who don't have girlfriends are fucked lmao ugly, no fashion sense, not groomed, failo accents etc

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thereallegend, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person

I CAN'T FUCKING COPE ANYMORE EVEN IF I REACH MY DREAM OF ENSLAVING A LOT OF WHITE GIRLS AND HAVING UNLIMITED SEX WITHT THEM WHATS THE POINT IF MY OWN FUCKING SELF HATING RACE OF THE OTHER GENDER IS CUCKING ME AND FUCKING GOING AFTER SUBHUMANS?

THERE IS JUST NOTHING I CAN FUCKING DO. HOW THE FUCK DO ASIAN GUYS IN THE WEST DEAL WITH SEEING THIS SHIT??? HOW THE FUCK CAN THEY COPE?

Lol, stop dude. That dude is probably cool as can be.

• +1
To all non-Western deathnics (niggers, pajeets, gooks, sandniggers, etc), don't bother coming to the West without a wife from your home country if YOU must come (I recommend you stay there, you'll be happier there). Sure you'll see some cases of foreign deathnic FOBs marrying native American or British or Canadian foids but outliers exist everywhere.

To address this post, only FOB chinks, that is the international students who stay in their own closed off groups, do well. Same goes for the Indian international students etc and those who don't have girlfriends are fucked lmao ugly, no fashion sense, not groomed, failo accents etc
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I need money to cope with being incel so I do not care if I am incel in west I go to west for easy swe money

• Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend
Lol, stop dude. That dude is probably cool as can be.

He can be cool but if he was asian it would be over.

Cool shouldn't mean getting girls I thought you guys are blackpilled

He can be cool but if he was asian it would be over.

Cool shouldn't mean getting girls I thought you guys are blackpilled
A lot of Asian girls in the West only want to date Asian men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, AlexBrown84, lil truecel and 1 other person

nah idk bout this, I see WMAF couples all the time around the bay

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, closedplatecel, thereallegend and 2 others
A lot of Asian girls in the West only want to date Asian men.

I've seen the videos on youtube asking asian girls about race they date. Almost all dated whites and more whites than asians.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, lil truecel and rand anon
the dude isn't even bad looking. His beard is a bit scraggly but he is like MTN. JBW+MTN enough for cute asian foids. jealous ethnic manlets crying cause they'll never have what he has

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thereallegend and sibience
I've seen the videos on youtube asking asian girls about race they date. Almost all dated whites and more whites than asians.
Yeah, that's just videos on the internet. It probably means that most Asian girls who are the type willing to have an interview on camera are more likely to date white guys. Most Asian girls are shy and would say no to an interview though.

• +1
the dude isn't even bad looking. His beard is a bit scraggly but he is like MTN. JBW+MTN enough for cute asian foids. jealous ethnic manlets crying cause they'll never have what he has

J :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: F :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: L

nah idk bout this, I see WMAF couples all the time around the bay

For context, Vancouver is atleast 40% Asian permanent population wise

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Corleone, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and sibience
post your pics. I highly doubt you mog the guy especially since most asians have failo phenotype and height.

I do mog him that guy is 2 psl I am 3-4 psl but I am not looksmaxed when I looksmax I will have over 5 psl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
I do mog him that guy is 2 psl I am 3-4 psl but I am not looksmaxed when I looksmax I will have over 5 psl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and sibience
:ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO: JUST FUCKING :lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul: LOL :lul::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AT YOU :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul: THINKING THE GUY IN THE TIKTOK IS EVEN ANY SMALL AMOUNT ATTRACTIVE :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul:
Never said he was attractive. He is normie+white which is enough for asian foids.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and sibience
Never said he was attractive. He is normie+white which is enough for asian foids.

Not normie even by normie rating standard.

He is truecel.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

Only losers in the sexual market place believe some random women from the same race as them belong to them. Its a free and open market place. How is some random women who you don't even know and who doesnt even want you cuck you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sibience, Deleted member 16058 and Wallenberg
Not normie even by normie rating standard.

He is truecel.
I see you are from Singapore so you should find the proof is in the pudding no? When I went there it was full of indians and chinese people. I've been rated as MTN here and it was easy to find chicks on tinder dtf when I was over there. I will change my mind about saying he's a MTN after seeing some of his other vids and say he is a LTN but not a truecel. blackops2cel is what a truecel looks like.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 16058
Only losers in the sexual market place believe some random women from the same race as them belong to them. Its a free and open market place. How is some random women who you don't even know and who doesnt even want you cuck you.

I never said they are cucking me I said they are cucking my entire ancestors and race's self respect. Also all girls of any race that are hot belong to me it is just suifuel and embarrassing when WMAF like this because it is disrespecting all asian ancestors and history and making our race look bad.

I see you are from Singapore so you should find the proof is in the pudding no? When I went there it was full of indians and chinese people. I've been rated as MTN here and it was easy to find chicks on tinder dtf when I was over there. I will change my mind about saying he's a MTN after seeing some of his other vids and say he is a LTN but not a truecel. blackops2cel is what a truecel looks like.

Just because someone can get asian girls doesn't mean they are a certain rating. Any white guy can even truecels.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, stamaster21 and Deleted member 16058
I never said they are cucking me I said they are cucking my entire ancestors and race's self respect. Also all girls of any race that are hot belong to me it is just suifuel and embarrassing when WMAF like this because it is disrespecting all asian ancestors and history and making our race look bad.

Just because someone can get asian girls doesn't mean they are a certain rating. Any white guy can even truecels.
i'll agree with that but if you are ugly white guy you still won't get gl asian girls if you are young. They will still be ugly or just average.

• +1
i'll agree with that but if you are ugly white guy you still won't get gl asian girls if you are young. They will still be ugly or just average.

Yes generally that is true. And it is why the tiktok has so many comments basically saying he is very unattractive and wondering how he got her. Because the guy is ugly and is exception if the girl was ugly or average asian foid the tiktok would not get so popular and the comments would be very different

Ah, you live in SG. Singapore is a great country; I would love to live there. It's a safe, clean and advanced country. Warm too!

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Hero of the Imperium, thereallegend and 2 others
Yes generally that is true. And it is why the tiktok has so many comments basically saying he is very unattractive and wondering how he got her. Because the guy is ugly and is exception if the girl was ugly or average asian foid the tiktok would not get so popular and the comments would be very different
how is dating in Singapore? I was only there for like a week but I got a sense of white worship over there as some random chicks would come and say hi to me or ask where I'm from blah blah blah. I am average looking but am somwhat tall at 191cm so maybe they were just curious or something, not necessarily attracted to me.

• +1
Ah, you live in SG. Singapore is a great country; I would love to live there. It's a safe, clean and advanced country. Warm too!

I'm not going to wageslave here more hours for less money so I am trying to leave. But yes nice to live.

I'm not going to wageslave here more hours for less money so I am trying to leave. But yes nice to live.
In finance and academia salaries in SG are pretty good.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Hero of the Imperium, thereallegend and 1 other person
how is dating in Singapore? I was only there for like a week but I got a sense of white worship over there as some random chicks would come and say hi to me or ask where I'm from blah blah blah. I am average looking but am somwhat tall at 191cm so maybe they were just curious or something, not necessarily attracted to me.

I don't really leave my house but in school no one dates it is rare. People still have sex.

They are attracted to you...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
In finance and academia salaries in SG are pretty good.

Finance is death hours and I just want to go to US because everyone sucks at software engineering and they pay high so I will get rich

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, Hero of the Imperium, thereallegend and 2 others
I don't really leave my house but in school no one dates it is rare. People still have sex.

They are attracted to you...
well the reason I asked is because they might just be curious cause I was taller than pretty much every person I walked past and my face is nothing special. even when i used tinder there I put my height in my bio so maybe that's what carried me.

• +1