Why the fuck do noodles fucking have no self-respect? I FEEL SO FUCKING BETRAYED

WMAF is the combination of the least attractive race and gender pairings.

Asian women are the least attractive women. White men are the least attractive men.

It's a perfect match.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, sibience and thereallegend
OP I mog you facially and I am still invisible in the west let that sink in

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
OP I mog you facially and I am still invisible in the west let that sink in

Then you don't mog me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And my potential is high because my main failos can be changed and the important things that can't be changed like high cheekbones and harmony, mine are decent. So I will ascend very easy and be much more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

THEY ARE FUCKING MARRIED......

I CAN'T FUCKING COPE ANYMORE EVEN IF I REACH MY DREAM OF ENSLAVING A LOT OF WHITE GIRLS AND HAVING UNLIMITED SEX WITHT THEM WHATS THE POINT IF MY OWN FUCKING SELF HATING RACE OF THE OTHER GENDER IS CUCKING ME AND FUCKING GOING AFTER SUBHUMANS?

THERE IS JUST NOTHING I CAN FUCKING DO. HOW THE FUCK DO ASIAN GUYS IN THE WEST DEAL WITH SEEING THIS SHIT??? HOW THE FUCK CAN THEY COPE?

How is it possible to cope as a subhuman asian seeing this everyday. Even if you are a chang this is just as much FUCKING SUIFUEL.

None of these girls are considered desirable by asian standards.

• Hmm...
None of these girls are considered desirable by asian standards.

That is kind of cope. Usually more attractive noodle girls cuck us and IM FUCKING SICK OF IT.

When an asian girl is with asian guy usually if she was more attractive and had status and more money she would not be with the asian guy.

Wealthy asian girls in west almost always date whites.

IT IS JUST IN THEIR FUCKING NATURE IT SHOULDNT EVEN MAKE ME MAD ANYMORE I SHOULDNT EVEN BE SURPRISED BUT I JUST CANT COPE WITH THIS SHIT

Then you don't mog me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And my potential is high because my main failos can be changed and the important things that can't be changed like high cheekbones and harmony, mine are decent. So I will ascend very easy and be much more attractive.
I was thinking of moving to Singapore from Europe part of me thinking that life would be better there jfl

• JFL
I was thinking of moving to Singapore from Europe part of me thinking that life would be better there jfl

Shit idea enjoy your easy europe life that I want. Unless you live in poor east europe country.

Shit idea enjoy your easy europe life that I want. Unless you live in poor east europe country.
Working hours for doctor on average is60hours a week I guess it would be the same in Singapore. However, I would be assimilated in Singapore with more acceptance from society whilst rotting here in Europe and being treated as 3rd class citizen(1st class is white women obviously bc of modern feminism, 2nd class is white men, and there is 3rd class ethnics that have to overcompensate just to be seen as human). In Singapore I can eat hainan chicken homemade instead of coping with mashed potatoes served with unseasoned meats here.

• +1
Working hours for doctor is on average 60hours a week I guess it would be the same in Singapore. However, I would be assimilated in Singapore with more acceptance from society whilst rotting here in Europe and being treated as 3rd class citizen(1st class is white women obviously bc of modern feminism, 2nd class is white men, and there is 3rd class ethnics that have to overcompensate just to be seen as human). In Singapore I can eat hainan chicken homemade instead of coping with mashed potatoes served with unseasoned meats here.

Oh so you are also east or SE asian?

Europe is still better and it is my second place if I can't go to america with student visa.

Oh so you are also east or SE asian?

Europe is still better and it is my second place if I can't go to america with student visa.
SE asian with east asian background

You wouldn’t make a lot in Europe because of income tax if your main motives is job prospect and as for having a romantic relationship here just forget about it there are more chads here than in NA hence hypergamy is rampant, moreover the asian foids here are preprogrammed to cuck you cuz they’re self hater as you probably know.

What exactly makes you want to settle down here if I may ask?

• +1
That is kind of cope. Usually more attractive noodle girls cuck us and IM FUCKING SICK OF IT.

When an asian girl is with asian guy usually if she was more attractive and had status and more money she would not be with the asian guy.

Wealthy asian girls in west almost always date whites.

IT IS JUST IN THEIR FUCKING NATURE IT SHOULDNT EVEN MAKE ME MAD ANYMORE I SHOULDNT EVEN BE SURPRISED BUT I JUST CANT COPE WITH THIS SHIT
You are talking bullshit man. stfu

• Hmm...
SE asian with east asian background

You wouldn’t make a lot in Europe because of income tax if your main motives is job prospect and as for having a romantic relationship here just forget about it there are more chads here than in NA hence hypergamy is rampant, moreover the asian foids here are preprogrammed to cuck you cuz they’re self hater as you probably know.

What exactly makes you want to settle down here if I may ask?

I want america because for software engineering jobs but if I don't get to america europe is next best and top companies pay good in europe. Europe average software engineer doesn't make much I know.

You are talking bullshit man. stfu

Look at any famous asian girl in the west. Just search up any actor or celebrity that is asian girl they will always have white husband.

I am just accepting the truth. I really hate it but it is the blackpill.

I want america because for software engineering jobs but if I don't get to america europe is next best and top companies pay good in europe. Europe average software engineer doesn't make much I know.
What about personal life? have you planned on how to establish friend groups as an expat? Cultural differences, political views, social norm? But being from Singapore halo you for sure even in Europe

• +1
What about personal life? have you planned on how to establish friend groups as an expat? Cultural differences, political views, social norm? But being from Singapore halo you for sure even in Europe

I am autist anyway but I can figure out later

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Look at any famous asian girl in the west. Just search up any actor or celebrity that is asian girl they will always have white husband.

I am just accepting the truth. I really hate it but it is the blackpill.
idk man I live in the west rn and all the attractive asian women are with asian men. Western men always get the worst asian women.

• +1
idk man I live in the west rn and all the attractive asian women are with asian men. Western men always get the worst asian women.

If you really think so then good.

But I am not like those people on youtube videos or tiktok when girls say they only want tall guys and the comments are all just cope saying the girl is ugly and all the girls that say height doesn't matter that much are attractive.

An asian girl dating a white doesn't decrease objective attractiveness. If she is hot she is still hot. Asian girl dating asian guy doesn't increase her attractiveness.

What is life generally like for a man in his 20s in Singapore?

• +1
BETABUXX + Dead Bedroom
Asian "woman" are dark triad devils

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and sibience

Stealing white cuck money and having him raise her full asian kids while not giving him sex 😹🙏

@sibience watch this chigger its funny

• JFL

I CAN'T FUCKING COPE ANYMORE EVEN IF I REACH MY DREAM OF ENSLAVING A LOT OF WHITE GIRLS AND HAVING UNLIMITED SEX WITHT THEM

Fbi

• JFL
slayer

• Love it

Stealing white cuck money and having him raise her full asian kids while not giving him sex 😹🙏

Yakhi watch this cagefuel ya allah state of white men 😹🙏 @currylightskin @Chadethnic101

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, currylightskin and sibience
So you don’t mog other singaporean?

I think I do but Im in post secondary school studying computer science and I don't go outside and my life is shit the girls are fucking asexual or seomthing I want to fuck SLUTS

I love this. It happens a lot but not always.

The white guy balds very fast and hits the agepill and has no collagen left. And the asian girl just gives up and becomes celibate :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311

THEY ARE FUCKING MARRIED......

I CAN'T FUCKING COPE ANYMORE EVEN IF I REACH MY DREAM OF ENSLAVING A LOT OF WHITE GIRLS AND HAVING UNLIMITED SEX WITHT THEM WHATS THE POINT IF MY OWN FUCKING SELF HATING RACE OF THE OTHER GENDER IS CUCKING ME AND FUCKING GOING AFTER SUBHUMANS?

THERE IS JUST NOTHING I CAN FUCKING DO. HOW THE FUCK DO ASIAN GUYS IN THE WEST DEAL WITH SEEING THIS SHIT??? HOW THE FUCK CAN THEY COPE?

How is it possible to cope as a subhuman asian seeing this everyday. Even if you are a chang this is just as much FUCKING SUIFUEL.

It’s the punishment for even dreaming of slaying our white girls, u should have just stayed in Asia tbh

• JFL
It’s the punishment for even dreaming of slaying our white girls, u should have just stayed in Asia tbh

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I will :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: creampie :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and make all :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: your race of girls :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: pregnant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and they will :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: not be able to make abortion :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and their family :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: will raise an incel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

how is dating in Singapore? I was only there for like a week but I got a sense of white worship over there as some random chicks would come and say hi to me or ask where I'm from blah blah blah. I am average looking but am somwhat tall at 191cm so maybe they were just curious or something, not necessarily attracted to me.

Worked in SG for a while, my 191cm colleague had the same once, got cold approached and invited to a party by some local girls!

I wasn’t there, but there were two guys, they only invited the tall decent looking one, ignored his normal hight no chin friend, brutal.

@sibience Rude to ask your hight?

Last edited: