Why the fuck do people like to "go to work"?

mr contemptuous

mr contemptuous

Raw and Uncut
I'd love to do 'normie' shit like going to work
fuck is this LOL? why would you want to wake up and go to work every single day to work a boring job for 12 hours a day or more, have 2 hours of spare time and lay down on your couch at home watch TV during your spare time then go to sleep and repeat
What is the point of life if this is what you want? I wish i was born in a rich family so i wouldnt need to worry about all this shit

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and deathtochad
its bread time not bed time nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
In many cases, because it's the socially accepted response. Especially for ugly males, since it's the only value we bring to current society. There's lots of just-world fallacy fools out there too, though. The gullible retards that think slaving away for Mr. Shekelstein makes them a good person, will pay off in the end, etc...

no neetbux in my country

• +1
Reactions: TexasGiantBear
I have job, but I can LDAR when I am at work and shitpost on forums, so it is not so bad

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Demir
they need a purpose

I like to work. Not working makes me depressed and I feel more isolated

• So Sad
Reactions: Demir
fuck is this LOL? why would you want to wake up and go to work every single day to work a boring job for 12 hours a day or more, have 2 hours of spare time and lay down on your couch at home watch TV during your spare time then go to sleep and repeat
What is the point of life if this is what you want? I wish i was born in a rich family so i wouldnt need to worry about all this shit
you will be an adult one day and you will understand

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Demir
Because not working is actually boring and lonesome

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: paranakee and Demir
So you don't end up like this

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nattycel
Working is dog shit cope if you think otherwise

"Muh social interaction" the only thing I want to interact with in my life is a wet pussy and the guy who delivers pizza to my house

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I want to work with my oneitis

In many cases, because it's the socially accepted response. Especially for ugly males, since it's the only value we bring to current society. There's lots of just-world fallacy fools out there too, though. The gullible retards that think slaving away for Mr. Shekelstein makes them a good person, will pay off in the end, etc...