Why the fuck does school still exist?

K

kuvios

Iron
I believe we should still have some form of learning but this current system is a joke. There are so many other things wrong with school, but I’ll only talk about ai in this post. Ai has gotten so advanced to the point that most of my class is using it, the teachers know it, and they can’t do anything about it. My dumbass teachers say “I’m using an ai detector, so don’t even think about cheating!” lmao, I use chatgpt and para phrasing tools and I’ve never been caught. I genuinely don’t think I’ve done an essay on my own ever since I discovered chatgpt. I’m only in 9th grade but I’m an honor roll student who cheats in every class possible. I feel bad for older generations who didn’t have access to this sort of shit, school is unbelievably easy rn.

damn OP, can i suck your dick? badass motherfucker

I believe we should still have some form of learning but this current system is a joke. There are so many other things wrong with school, but I’ll only talk about ai in this post. Ai has gotten so advanced to the point that most of my class is using it, the teachers know it, and they can’t do anything about it. My dumbass teachers say “I’m using an ai detector, so don’t even think about cheating!” lmao, I use chatgpt and para phrasing tools and I’ve never been caught. I genuinely don’t think I’ve done an essay on my own ever since I discovered chatgpt. I’m only in 9th grade but I’m an honor roll student who cheats in every class possible. I feel bad for older generations who didn’t have access to this sort of shit, school is unbelievably easy rn.
Cant chat gpt math

to shit out more midwit drone worker bees.

it's basically just a gibs program for teachers and administrators or something of that nature