Why the fuck my Xbox 360 isnt connecting to my Tv

D

Deleted member 66574

MOGGER OF BALKAN
It works great but i cant connect it with hdmi with my smart tv.

I have used before a 3head usb one red yellow and white but not i dont have it anymore so i gotta use a hdmi cabld

It doesnt connect it says no signal

5A4AAB2C BAB5 43D4 804C 1BFF0F84BC00

Here the hdmi cable

1B19080A F082 4BFF 9DB8 5A71DA055228

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, smallman, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Maybe the HDMI port is damaged

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and 5'7 zoomer
Xbox 360 ? What year is this bro ?!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, tombradylover, Kaz and 4 others
Gaming is for normies/Chads

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, optimisticzoomer, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Hahaha Albanians so behind the rest of the world they're still using Xbox 360s :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, WeiWei, try2beme and 4 others
You still playing on 360 bro? It's 2024

OP, don't pay attention to these subhuman indians mocking your xbox 360 usage, nothing's shameful about enjoying such a comfy console.
Anyways does the cable work for other devices? if yes then maybe the hdmi port itself is damaged, and in that case it's just over.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
OP, don't pay attention to these subhuman indians mocking your xbox 360 usage, nothing's shameful about enjoying such a comfy console.
Anyways does the cable work for other devices? if yes then maybe the hdmi port itself is damaged, and in that case it's just over.
Yes bro thanks btw my hdmi port works fine in other devices

Can u donate to me money so i can buy i new one
Tbh I have an extra one I think in my closet. I wouldn’t mind sending it to you if you pay shipping n handling

Yes bro thanks btw my hdmi port works fine in other devices
hdmi port refers to that entrance in the xbox itself not the end of the cable, maybe it's dislodged or something you need to prey open the console and check for yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey and ElTruecel
Console game = normie
Mobile game = chad
Pc = incel
I was a mobile gamer because the only games on PCs weren’t actual vidya it was legit io games and flash games

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
Tbh I have an extra one I think in my closet. I wouldn’t mind sending it to you if you pay shipping n handling
Really ? Ok i can pay for shipping

Really ? Ok i can pay for shipping
Don’t hold me to it but I got to go check. Will come back later and inform you if it’s still in my closet.

Really ? Ok then

You still playing on 360 bro? It's 2024
I still fire up my old 360 on occasion and sometimes buy old used games on eBay. I'm not paying $649 CAD for a Xbox Series X and then pay $90 CAD for a brand new game. Plus 13% sales tax. Fuck that horse shit. That's like fucking rent money. lmfao. I can play old ROMS from old consoles on an emulator on my laptop for free. Or buy old games on Steam that run on my laptop. It blows my mind how much of their income that incels blow on video games in 2024.

Last edited:
I still fire up my old 360 on occasion and sometimes buy old used games on eBay. I'm not paying $649 CAD for a Xbox Series X and then pay $90 CAD for a brand new game. Plus 13% sales tax. Fuck that horse shit. That's like fucking rent money. lmfao. I can play old ROMS from old consoles on an emulator on my laptop for free. Or buy old games on Steam that run on my laptop. It blows my mind how much of their income that incels blow on video games in 2024.
yea bro fr but what cable do u use to connect ur xbox to tv

yea bro fr but what cable do u use to connect ur xbox to tv
HDMI. I think the component AV cables also deliver up to 1080p picture (Xbox 360 maxes out to 720p). But I'm not sure. So if your HDMI is fucked, you still might have other options. Worst case scenario, you could play with composite cables in SD.

Are you in the right chanel? There‘s HDMI 1/2/3

smh can't escape indian tech support evne on an incel forum

Did you steal the xbox

HDMI. I think the component AV cables also deliver up to 1080p picture (Xbox 360 maxes out to 720p). But I'm not sure. So if your HDMI is fucked, you still might have other options. Worst case scenario, you could play with composite cables in SD.
i have played before in av cables also wagrs composite cable