Why the LooksPill is prominent in the West. And less, in poor places in the world.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
As Women Make More Money, They Care More About Being With Good Looking Guys.

In that sense. The incel looking relaguous people, like harcore muslims and so on. Are right and smart. Let all or most of the woman stay unemployed, not making their won money, or very bad income money.
It's the only way, lesser looking men can control not getting fucked over totally in the dating market.
Or another option is, turning it into a poor country/place.

Comfortable society for women (financiall, and so on) = LooksPill

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Slendercel, Deleted member 5048 and 15 others
over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608 and Deleted member 275
"Men" who want to be lazy and looked after, are a different species from those who wish to excel and aspire to greatness.

Different species.

We are not the same.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Lolcel, Copeful and 9 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 5875, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others

1A1177E8 3188 4C09 B706 9FEBB67AC988

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
The only time when sub8 men have high smv is during the rebuild of civilization which is usually after some war

• +1
Reactions: chance, Slendercel, BigBoy and 8 others
The only time when sub8 men have high smv is during the rebuild of civilization which is usually after some war
And during war/realy tough times. As protection/protector. Assumeing he is not a scared soy person, whom can't or doesn't dare to fight.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6341 and 1 other person
good thread

i live in the 3rd world and it doesn't work that great. everyone has smartphones now, unless they're a pygmy tribe or something.

3rd world girls still have their pick even if people are poor, they will fold on things like teeth quality and alcoholism and stable employment, but they refuse to budge when it comes to hairline quality and facial bones

basically they can get with a stunted, idiotic, unemployed, alcoholic man, but he still needs to look somewhat like her favorite soccer player if she squints a little

• +1
Reactions: Slendercel, onnysk, Kmscurry and 1 other person
And during war/realy tough times. As protection/protector. Assumeing he is not a scared soy person, whom can't or doesn't dare to fight.
In this post I just want to share my experience and insight with you guys, and why I think the dating cultures are different in poor places. Let's talk about China.
The perception of age gap in relationship definitely differs from place to place. From an outsider's perspective, western culture is weird. Only in the West, older rich men are not supposed to date younger girls (<22). And they are "creepy" according to western medias like Reddit. And to non-Western people like me, it's weird. Why would a sane man be okay with reduced sexual options?

In traditional Asian countries, rich men tend to be older in age, and they must be biologically attracted to younger girls because youth positively correlates with female attractiveness. And the girls are attracted to wealth, well, because money means comfort and freedom. So it makes sense that rich men go for younger girls, but apparently this is considered bad because of feminism. If they can't, then their dating pools are severely reduced.

Rich guys like Jack Ma in China tend to have multiple young mistresses. Some of them might be teenage girls. Most Chinese people think it's the norm for billionaires to have a lot of sex. Even if the rich old guy has an old wife, he has a side girl and the wife is fine with the arrangement. There's no incentive to divorce too.

In China unless the woman proves that her husband has neglected her needs or physically abused her, she won't get anything special. Divorce is rare and considered weird by the general population. There's child support but it's capped at 30% of the man's income and you can only get the money if the child is older than 18. I don't know how divorce works in the west, but I guess it must be worse for divorced men in typical western countries than in China.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slendercel, klamus, BigBoy and 5 others

In that sense. The incel looking relaguous people, like harcore muslims and so on. Are right and smart. Let all or most of the woman stay unemployed, not making their won money, or very bad income money.
It's the only way, lesser looking men can control not getting fucked over totally in the dating market.

Too sum up the research basically contrary to popular belife men prefer women with higher status in wealthier societies however women prefer looks this like flips the narrative being told to us on it's head however this is a single study do you have more for reference ?

In this post I just want to share my experience and insight with you guys, and why I think the dating cultures are different in poor places. Let's talk about China.
The perception of age gap in relationship definitely differs from place to place. From an outsider's perspective, western culture is weird. Only in the West, older rich men are not supposed to date younger girls (<22). And they are "creepy" according to western medias like Reddit. And to non-Western people like me, it's weird. Why would a sane man be okay with reduced sexual options?

In traditional Asian countries, rich men tend to be older in age, and they must be biologically attracted to younger girls because youth positively correlates with female attractiveness. And the girls are attracted to wealth, well, because money means comfort and freedom. So it makes sense that rich men go for younger girls, but apparently this is considered bad because of feminism. If they can't, then their dating pools are severely reduced.

Rich guys like Jack Ma in China tend to have multiple young mistresses. Some of them might be teenage girls. Most Chinese people think it's the norm for billionaires to have a lot of sex. Even if the rich old guy has an old wife, he has a side girl and the wife is fine with the arrangement. There's no incentive to divorce too.

In China unless the woman proves that her husband has neglected her needs or physically abused her, she won't get anything special. Divorce is rare and considered weird by the general population. There's child support but it's capped at 30% of the man's income and you can only get the money if the child is older than 18. I don't know how divorce works in the west, but I guess it must be worse for divorced men in typical western countries than in China.
Nice story, and insight.
Divorce laws are bad in the West, for men. They were very bad where I life, but they ar easing a bit on the brutal divorce laws against men. But it's still bad. It used to be brutal though, divorce laws, in the 1980's, 1990's early 2000's. ALOT of men are not wanting to marry because of it, as well. That's maybe the reason the laws are easing a little bit.

• +1
Reactions: onnysk, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6341
Too sum up the research basically contrary to popular belife men prefer women with higher status in wealthier societies however women prefer looks this like flips the narrative being told to us on it's head however this is a single study do you have more for reference ?
I don't have handy. But I recall 1 study, from a small farmers region. Where harvest season, was more rich times, and off season was more poor. There they even saw that behavior of women changed a little bit during the seasons, datig wise.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Working makes women misserable in so many ways.
There is just not enough men for high salary women, they end up alone and bitter. I got a cousin who is a PhD and she has no relationship at almost 40, and she's getting none probably despite being still good looking and hot for her age, no kids either, one of this days she will wake up and feel like roping im sure. She can date nobody because every male of her status is already engaged or if not engaged doesn't want a dried up, non fertile, 40 years old PhD.
Besides the obvious fuckery of having to work every single day, women are so retarded they got conviced within a generation to stop being pampered neets and start the working life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chance, Deleted member 11134, Uglybrazilian and 3 others
I would suggest that too many man survive due to medicine, healthcare and lack of wars, and that creates an imbalance. For example me, I survived an illness when i was a kid and i was able to reach adulthood and by doing so i fucked some girls that otherwise would be married or with other men, making those guy unable to have sex. When the number of men is low their value is high and looks theory doesn't apply as much. Can't be picky on men when there are not much men to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Uglybrazilian, f0rmless and 2 others
I don't have handy. But I recall 1 study, from a small farmers region. Where harvest season, was more rich times, and off season was more poor. There they even saw that behavior of women changed a little bit during the seasons, datig wise.

Essentially the law seems to be water is wet kinda stuff the richer the country the choosier the women the better looking the male population cause this inevitable really womens hypergamy reflects there mate choice hence it reflects how good looking the population will be so on 1 front this is good on another this is horrible i've always thought though is this why whites tend to look better on average ? cause there women were choosier it would fit my hypothsis.

I would suggest that too many man survive due to medicine, healthcare and lack of wars, and that creates an imbalance. For example me, I survived an illness when i was a kid and i was able to reach adulthood and by doing so i fucked some girls that otherwise would be married or with other men, making those guy unable to have sex. When the number of men is low their value is high and looks theory doesn't apply as much. Can't be picky on men when there are not much men to begin with.

Have you watched the incelmatics vedio on this very topic ? very informative vedio ngl

china is pretty based it seems

So what your saying is Looks, Money and Status all matter but the Western world has more than enough money and status so they put a lot more emphasis on looks which tracks pretty well with the US in the 1920s where women were a lot more dependent on men for money, status and security so less so for looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Essentially the law seems to be water is wet kinda stuff the richer the country the choosier the women the better looking the male population cause this inevitable really womens hypergamy reflects there mate choice hence it reflects how good looking the population will be so on 1 front this is good on another this is horrible i've always thought though is this why whites tend to look better on average ? cause there women were choosier it would fit my hypothsis.
good point ngl. i think the reason whites tend to look better is just a whole lot of factors, food, culture, environment, genetic mutation luck etc

quotes from a nigga who spent 9k a year on a sports degree and rots on a looksmax forum at the age of 30

Posts from a loser that thinks I spent 9k a year on a sports SCIENCE degree, when it was 3k as I was a part of the old system dumbass!

Posts from a loser that continues to round people';s ages to the nearest 10. I'm 28 for the millionth time. You being 22 doesn't justify the fact you've achieved nothing and have no career. Coz guess what? My body count is not only overwhelmingly higher than yours but I actually have a career.

Posts from a loser that thinks I don't go back to work on Monday and currently limited to what social activity I can have due to London tier lockdown restrictions. This is a pass-time

You fucking bitter little fucking pussy troll ass nigga. You're NOTHING and will never be anything other than what you are now! A pussy black pill ideologist that lives life in the passenger seat posting in; "she only wants Chad" threads.

Now fuck off before I am made to make a mockery of you once more.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: f0rmless and Deleted member 8765
Nice story, and insight.
Divorce laws are bad in the West, for men. They were very bad where I life, but they ar easing a bit on the brutal divorce laws against men. But it's still bad. It used to be brutal though, divorce laws, in the 1980's, 1990's early 2000's. ALOT of men are not wanting to marry because of it, as well. That's maybe the reason the laws are easing a little bit.
What caused the divorce laws to be bad in Western Europe in general? Were the lawmakers in European countries in the 80s radical feminists or something? You'd have to be insane as a man to create divorce laws that can destroy the lives of your fellow men.

china is pretty based it seems
except these dumb fucks, want to have boys children. And they abort alot of female feuteses. Causing a huge gender imbalance. And then these parents start to bitch, abut the fact that their boy can't fins a wife as adult.
images

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 9090 and 3 others
good point ngl. i think the reason whites tend to look better is just a whole lot of factors, food, culture, environment, genetic mutation luck etc

I don't think it's genetic mutational luck look at arabs and most euros are actually arabs with significant gene drift mixed with indo european invader genes my sources are lazard et all 2016 david reichs works but essentially most modern day euros are skin bleached middle easterns with adaptational changes from the enviroment but even then look at middle easterners most don't consider them on average good looking i think it's mate choice that's driving this essentially asia will be like this as well hell i already think it's starting have you seem asian tik tok males like all of them are chad tier and there increasing every couple of years

Beta buxxing is dead in the west

So what your saying is Looks, Money and Status all matter but the Western world has more than enough money and status so they put a lot more emphasis on looks which tracks pretty well with the US in the 1920s where women were a lot more dependent on men for money, status and security so less so for looks
True about money.
And true about a man his economical and occupational Status.

Status, in the wider sense, I dunno. And isn't described in above study. Status, as in popular incertain group, because of whatever reasons that are not money related.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
I don't think it's genetic mutational luck look at arabs and most euros are actually arabs with significant gene drift mixed with indo european invader genes my sources are lazard et all 2016 david reichs works but essentially most modern day euros are skin bleached middle easterns with adaptational changes from the enviroment but even then look at middle easterners most don't consider them on average good looking i think it's mate choice that's driving this essentially asia will be like this as well hell i already think it's starting have you seem asian tik tok males like all of them are chad tier and there increasing every couple of years
im talking about white skin and light eye mutations, which are just objectively better looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slendercel and reptiles
Posts from a loser that thinks I spent 9k a year on a sports SCIENCE degree, when it was a 3k as I was a part of the old system.

Posts from a loser that continues to round people';s ages to the nearest 10

Posts from a loser that thinks I don't go back to work on Monday and currently limited to what social activity I can have due to London tier lockdown restrictions. This is a pass-time

You fucking bitter little fucking pussy troll ass nigga. You're NOTHING and will never be anything other than what you are now! A pussy black pill ideologist that lives life in the passenger seat posting in; "she only wants Chad" threads.

Now fuck off before I am made to make a mockery of you once more.
not a single pixel u fat manlet shitskin ipdcel

women are so retarded they got conviced within a generation to stop being pampered neets and start the working life.
lol. I never though of it that way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
You use "women Hypergamy"; ASIF only Looks hypergamy exists.
But women are hypergamous on everything, in essence. Also hypergamous on:a dude his icnome, his standing/status, and so on.

I guess, women let 1 form of hypergamy prefail, in certain situations/environments. And put other hypergamy wants on less importance, depandant on situation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and reptiles
not a single pixel u fat manlet shitskin ipdcel

Time for doomer to face the reality the guy he is talking to not only has a way higher body count, but is also 1,000 more charismatic, 1,000 times more NT and a 1,000 times better looking .............. and this is why he hates him ... ;) >>>>>>>>>>> :forcedsmile: <<<<<<<<< you. Fucking doom and gloomer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 6573 and 1 other person
im talking about white skin and light eye mutations, which are just objectively better looking

There not genetic luck lmao not having those things are fucking awful the reason why non whites don't have it is cause they would literally die in those enviroments if they didn't light eyes essentially are the best for light absorbtion

• Hmm...
Reactions: Slendercel
There not genetic luck lmao not having those things are fucking awful the reason why non whites don't have it is cause they would literally die in those enviroments if they didn't light eyes essentially are the best for light absorbtion
actually light eyes arent in any way beneficial to survival

• +1
Reactions: f0rmless
except these dumb fucks, want to have boys children. And they abort alot of female feuteses. Causing a huge gender imbalance. And then these parents start to bitch, abut the fact that their boy can't fins a wife as adult.
images

True. In China only successful entrepreneurs have good options in life. The rest have mediocre lives.

True about money.
And true about a man his economical and occupational Status.

Status, in the wider sense, I dunno. And isn't described in above study. Status, as in popular incertain group, because of whatever reasons that are not money related.
Status is great , it's a powerful tool for attracting women well, but you don't need it if you're a genuine man with personality and charisma. I think personality can be a good substitute for being high status.

mirin ur worship to autistic bullied curry cock
Time for doomer to face the reality the guy he is talking to not only has a way higher body count, but is also 1,000 more charismatic, 1,000 times more NT and a 1,000 times better looking .............. and this is why he hates him ... ;) >>>>>>>>>>> :forcedsmile: <<<<<<<<< you. Fucking doom and gloomer.

-u look like my shit after a hot spicy curry
-u probably do have a higher body count due to u being 30 years of age and me being 18
-you get bullied on an obscure incel forum
-i mog u
-i will graduate with a cs degree from top 5 uni
keep barking u utter ebomination

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
actually light eyes arent in any way beneficial to survival

I thought that was the case until i looked into it essentially the real reason why blue eyes are more attractive is that they help absorve vitamin D better and pigmentation is determined by the quality of the melanosomes since blue eyes have the least they can observe more vitamin better hence allowing for more energy hence leading to an healthier lifestyle.

Remeber if a trait isn't useful it will get abandoned hence why this is retained because this is a useful trait think about it why did this kind of eye co-lour develop around colder climates and not ones near the equator ? cause they needed less Melanosomes so they needed to absorve vitamin d better Africans didn't need it hence they didn't get it atleast not the blue pigment. So in this field it really is just environmental superiority.

• +1
What caused the divorce laws to be bad in Western Europe in general? Were the lawmakers in European countries in the 80s radical feminists or something? You'd have to be insane as a man to create divorce laws that can destroy the lives of your fellow men.
The divorce laws that existed i 1980's, were made from 1900-1950 era still. In that time, divorce was very rare. And probably most often initiated by the man. And women had no income.
So all the laws in those times, were written in mind of: protect the women and children.
Thans 1960 happened, the intro of the easily available and mass production fo the birth control pill. Women could go sex, without accidentally getting pregnanat like happened in the past. And women remained therefor childless longer.
Plus economic high times happened. And religion got abandoned, because women don't want religion when they finally could have random sex without getting pregnant. So they didn't want no church/religion rules, spoiling all the "free love" random sex fun.

Divorce rate. Increased MASSIVELY in 1960's
But the divorce laws stayed the same. And because of fiminism rise also, there was no politicians whom dared to change the divorce laws in the West. So the brutal laws remained. And women were divorce raping men, left and right. Men being put into financial ruin.
That's whay the divorce laws were so brutal in 1980's.

The boomers saw all the divorce raping going on. And that caused alot of them to become: redpillers or mgtow type of Boomers. basically, warning men for marriage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 6341
I thought that was the case until i looked into it essentially the real reason why blue eyes are more attractive is that they help absorve vitamin D better and pigmentation is determined by the quality of the melanosomes since blue eyes have the least they can observe more vitamin better hence allowing for more energy hence leading to an healthier lifestyle.

Remeber if a trait isn't useful it will get abandoned hence why this is retained because this is a useful trait think about it why did this kind of eye co-lour develop around colder climates and not ones near the equator ? cause they needed less Melanosomes so they needed to absorve vitamin d better Africans didn't need it hence they didn't get it atleast not the blue pigment. So in this field it really is just environmental superiority.
thats not true. there are examples in nature where some stuff doesn't make sense for survival but still are prevalent and preferred. eyes are only a tiny tiny part of your whole body and nobody looks directly into the sun to ''absorb'' vit D. dont forget humans are a total different kind compared to other animals, humans value aesthetics a lot which doesnt make sense for evolutionary reasons per se.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 6341
mirin ur worship to autistic bullied curry cock

-u look like my shit after a hot spicy curry
-u probably do have a higher body count due to u being 30 years of age and me being 18
-you get bullied on an obscure incel forum
-i mog u
-i will graduate with a cs degree from top 5 uni
keep barking u utter ebomination

If you came even close to mogging me and being somebody who was 18 (Which you are not) and heading to a top Uni, you SURE YOU AS FUCK (And trust me I know this, as I know people) wouldn't be posting in the fashion you do on this forum (Ive seen your incel style posts) you do with that avatar to boot.

The fact you keep rounding my age to 30 from 28 speaks volumes. Keep larping. I love how your dumb zoomer ass PRETENDS TO THINK I am being bullied when I have never once felt that's the case. I've felt idiots like you, who are clearly jealous and can't stand the fact I mog them for inhibition, looks, charisma, money earnings and everything else, have tried to bully with weak-ass posts and gotten their asses handed to them.

Last edited:
thats not true. there are examples in nature where some stuff doesn't make sense for survival but still are prevalent and preferred. eyes are only a tiny tiny part of your whole body and nobody looks directly into the sun to ''absorb'' vit D. dont forget humans are a total different kind compared to other animals, humans value aesthetics a lot which doesnt make sense for evolutionary reasons per se.

>>thats not true. there are examples in nature where some stuff doesn't make sense for survival but still are prevalent and preferred. <<

Name them what the coloured birds in nature ? you know why those exist ? it's cause in case a predator the male can protect her while she flees he can get eaten essentially nature is gynocentric and colored feathers are a way off showing it.

>> eyes are only a tiny tiny part of your whole body and nobody looks directly into the sun to ''absorb'' vit D<<

Okay but in colder enviroments it gets colder easily hence you need ways of retaining more sunlight so what do you do ? well you do what makes sense you get lighter hence the environmental advantage is that you get more efficient at it. this applies for blue eyes. Essentially i'm saying take any race leave it to evolve in europe for 60 thousand years and it will come out with blonde hair and blue eyes. Though the mutations will be different the underlying trait of light is better will emerge.

>>dont forget humans are a total different kind compared to other animals, humans value aesthetics a lot which doesnt make sense for evolutionary reasons per se. <<

It does though every trait that is attractive has a biological basis for it or else nature wouldn't have selected for it you mean to tell me women seriously choose a broad jaw chad because he's beautiful without any context ? no attraction species specefic hell i don't think your even attracted to women it's just your hard ware causing you to go for it i guess.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
>>thats not true. there are examples in nature where some stuff doesn't make sense for survival but still are prevalent and preferred. <<

Name them what the coloured birds in nature ? you know why those exist ? it's cause in case a predator the male can protect her while she flees he can get eaten essentially nature is gynocentric and colored feathers are a way off showing it.

>> eyes are only a tiny tiny part of your whole body and nobody looks directly into the sun to ''absorb'' vit D<<

Okay but in colder enviroments it gets colder easily hence you need ways of retaining more sunlight so what do you do ? well you do what makes sense you get lighter hence the environmental advantage is that you get more efficient at it. this applies for blue eyes. Essentially i'm saying take any race leave it to evolve in europe for 60 thousand years and it will come out with blonde hair and blue eyes. Though the mutations will be different the underlying trait of light is better will emerge.

>>dont forget humans are a total different kind compared to other animals, humans value aesthetics a lot which doesnt make sense for evolutionary reasons per se. <<

It does though every trait that is attractive has a biological basis for it or else nature wouldn't have selected for it you mean to tell me women seriously choose a broad jaw chad because he's beautiful without any context ? no attraction species specefic hell i don't think your even attracted to women it's just your hard ware causing you to go for it i guess.
ok but why do eskimos dont look white then, this isnt how evolution works my guy no offence but this was low IQ. these people live in colder climates then whites jfl. looks as brown as an arab.
19 Messed Up Facts You Wish You Didn't Know - Page 2 ...

this is how evolution works nigga
> random mutation, doesnt matter where it happens in the body, does it inhibit his chance to mate? (like cripple etc), yes? then no fucky fucky u lose.

theres tons of mutations in animals that dont inhibit their survival succes and hence they exist.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
If you came even close to mogging me and being somebody who was 18 (Which you are not) and heading to a top Uni, you SURE YOU AS FUCK (And trust me I know this, as I know people) wouldn't be posting in the fashion you do on this forum (Ive seen your incel style posts) you do with that avatar to boot.

The fact you keep rounding my age to 30 from 28 speaks volumes. Keep larping. I love how your dumb zoomer ass PRETENDS TO THINK I am being bullied when I have never once felt that's the case. I've felt idiots like you, who are clearly jealous and can't stand the fact I mog them for inhibition, looks, charisma, money earnings and everything else, have tried to bully with weak-ass posts and gotten their asses handed to them.
jfl at how sensitive you get when i round ur age up by 2 years, insecure cuck. Reminder that looks is charisma which u do not possess and ur bragging about low inhibition which u show by posting videos making a fool out of urself on an obscure incel forum. You also dont money mog shit with ur SPORTS degree and homo erectus tier iq, kys

ok but why do eskimos dont look white then, this isnt how evolution works my guy no offence but this was low IQ. these people live in colder climates then whites jfl. looks as brown as an arab.
19 Messed Up Facts You Wish You Didn't Know - Page 2 ...'t Know - Page 2 ...

this is how evolution works nigga
> random mutation, doesnt matter where it happens in the body, does it inhibit his chance to mate? (like cripple etc), yes? then no fucky fucky u lose.

theres tons of mutations in animals that dont inhibit their survival succes and hence they exist.

>>ok but why do eskimos dont look white then, this isnt how evolution works my guy no offence but this was low IQ. these people live in colder climates then whites jfl. looks as brown as an arab.<<

They have been there for only 20 thousand years and they also had most of there diet from well fish rich in vitamin d so there melanin production didn't change over time hence remaining brown.

>> random mutation, doesnt matter where it happens in the body, does it inhibit his chance to mate? (like cripple etc), yes? then no fucky fucky u lose.<<

Random mutations happen only in response to the environment in such a way that it is probabilistic that those in these environments would develop these traits. in evolution you can never separate the environment from genes cause the 2 interplay and the mutations possible is always limited by the environment so if you had blue eyes there was a probabilistic chance that blue eyes was advantageous and inevitable . And since we now know blue eyes helps with better vitamin d absorption hence this trait arose.

This also needs to be said however 99 percent of all mutations are useless we only use small amounts the idea here that blue eyes is some part of that 1 percent is ridiculous.

>>theres tons of mutations in animals that dont inhibit their survival succes and hence they exist.>>

Contrary to popular mutations are usually useless and not required and are so dormant in most people cause there barely ever used.

• JFL
>>ok but why do eskimos dont look white then, this isnt how evolution works my guy no offence but this was low IQ. these people live in colder climates then whites jfl. looks as brown as an arab.<<

They have been there for only 20 thousand years and they also had most of there diet from well fish rich in vitamin d so there melanin production didn't change over time hence remaining brown.

>> random mutation, doesnt matter where it happens in the body, does it inhibit his chance to mate? (like cripple etc), yes? then no fucky fucky u lose.<<

Random mutations happen only in response to the environment in such a way that it is probabilistic that those in these environments would develop these traits. in evolution you can never separate the environment from genes cause the 2 interplay and the mutations possible is always limited by the environment so if you had blue eyes there was a probabilistic chance that blue eyes was advantageous and inevitable . And since we now know blue eyes helps with better vitamin d absorption hence this trait arose.

This also needs to be said however 99 percent of all mutations are useless we only use small amounts the idea here that blue eyes is some part of that 1 percent is ridiculous.

>>theres tons of mutations in animals that dont inhibit their survival succes and hence they exist.>>

Contrary to popular mutations are usually useless and not required and are so dormant in most people cause there barely ever used.
this is überlow IQ ngl. not even gonna argue here jfl.

• Ugh..
Reactions: reptiles
jfl at how sensitive you get when i round ur age up by 2 years, insecure cuck. Reminder that looks is charisma which u do not possess and ur bragging about low inhibition which u show by posting videos making a fool out of urself on an obscure incel forum. You also dont money mog shit with ur SPORTS degree and homo erectus tier iq, kys

Ever wondered how I am able to afford all the shit I do, based on all the screenshots I provide of my purchases? ;-) If only you knew of my annual earnings.

I am have irl appeal, trust me lol. Had affirmation throughout my teens and early 20s from girls in many ways to know that. Idiots on here think anyone isn't Chad doesn't have looks, which always makes me laugh lol.

You'll see with a DSLR camera in a few months about my real looks. I'll laugh at what excuses you make come the time.

Also if you were higher than me in the looks order (More than a 6-6.5) you unquestionably wouldn't be posting on this forum. Keep larping. You little pretender.