Why the shitting on braces?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I don’t see how braces can worsen your face if you do it without extractions and don’t pull your jaws back. In some cases it can dramatically improve your looks.

For example, many of you have overbites, that makes your chin look smaller which takes 1 or 2 points from your looks. Braces improve symmetry, they can prevent bruxism, they can help you mew better.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, closedplatecel, Deleted member 4946 and 8 others
C

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I don’t see how braces can worsen your face if you do it without extractions and don’t pull your jaws back. In some cases it can dramatically improve your looks.

For example, many of you have overbites, that makes your chin look smaller which takes 1 or 2 points from your looks. Braces improve symmetry, they can prevent bruxism, they can help you mew better.
Mike mew duped his gullible followers into thinking braces are horrible and will give you a recessed maxilla

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: capybar, buflek, closedplatecel and 6 others
Unrelated but you teeth are supposed to be on top of each other when you close your mouth?

Unrelated but you teeth are supposed to be on top of each other when you close your mouth?
Lower teeth slightly behind resting on the back of the front teeth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
over for me even my teeth are riding each other and having sex while i rot.

• JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, capybar, Slayercel and 1 other person
if you needed braces

it's basically over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greyfag, JL~, pizza and 4 others
Mike mew duped his gullible followers into thinking braces are horrible and will give you a recessed maxilla
They do most of the time since most of the time stupid orthodontists extract teeth and then pull your face back.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
if you needed braces

it's basically over

Average intellectual of knowing that it's over for him due to shitty environment and using braces to improve and actually reading on it so he does not get cucked.

He controls the outcome not the jew.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
how do i know if he pulled my face back
Well if upper and lower braces are connected and there are strings pulling one of your jaws back, that’s a sign of face being pulled back.

Well if upper and lower braces are connected and there are strings pulling one of your jaws back, that’s a sign of face being pulled back.
it's not connected each has it's own wire

• +1
Had 4 teeth extracted over for me I guess

• +1
John Mew said that extractions were no big deal if you keep good oral posture. The problem is when you extract + orthodontics.

You can’t get braces without extracting teeth most of the time

• Woah
u have better hollow cheeks now since the teeth blocking the cheeks are gone and u can suck further.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capybar, Deleted member 16371 and .*my*.
u have better hollow cheeks now since the teeth blocking the cheeks are gone and u can suck further.
BRB extracting all 28 teeth

is this thread a meeting of the braindead retards

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 10709
not really related but the person with best forward growth ik irl had been wearing braces through her whole childhood

• +1
short face syndrome

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
will make your face recessed possibly since instead of expanding or moving teeth outwards it moves it inwards

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis and Deleted member 12150
is this thread a meeting of the braindead retards
What are you trying to say? That I'm wrong? In my case I had braces as early as 12 years of age and I suffer from no maxillary hypoplasia.

• So Sad
What are you trying to say? That I'm wrong? In my case I had braces as early as 12 years of age and I suffer from no maxillary hypoplasia.
but everyone does

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gestapo and Deleted member 4430
but everyone does
Everyone is recessed? Certainly not to the point where my functionality has taken a hit. I have no sleep apnea, breathing problems or bite issues and I also have straight teeth. Stop trying to make braces seem like some evil boogyman.

You will see why braces are subhuman.... very soon

• JFL
Everyone is recessed? Certainly not to the point where my functionality has taken a hit. I have no sleep apnea, breathing problems or bite issues and I also have straight teeth. Stop trying to make braces seem like some evil boogyman.
i didn't say it necessarily impacted your function significantly, but it would be a wonder if your craniofacial development hasn't taken a hit

i didn't say it necessarily impacted your function significantly, but it would be a wonder if your craniofacial development hasn't taken a hit
I'm not perfect looking not even close but my craniofacial development is similar to my father's except he never had braces and grew up eating harder food than I did in a rural area. I doubt it had any negative effect on my looks or development. If anything it improved my looks because I started getting compliments on my smile. I always had white teeth but they had gaps between them and braces helped fix that.
No recession no malocclusion no functionality problems.

Braces aren't necessarily this evil thing that damage craniofacial development like mike mew makes it seem. It varies from person to person.

I'm not perfect looking not even close but my craniofacial development is similar to my father's except he never had braces and grew up eating harder food than I did in a rural area. I doubt it had any negative effect on my looks or development. If anything it improved my looks because I started getting compliments on my smile. I always had white teeth but they had gaps between them and braces helped fix that.
No recession no malocclusion no functionality problems.

Braces aren't necessarily this evil thing that damage craniofacial development like mike mew makes it seem. It varies from person to person.
dude, this is not about mike mew. stop mentioning him. there are logical reasons why braces and other orthodontic appliances cause recession.

dude, this is not about mike mew.
You've obviously been drinking that Mike mew kool aid. He is singlehandedly responsible for PSL's obsession with maxilla and automatic hatred for any and every orthodontic appliance. He misguides people he's a charlatan. He's a guy that tries to solve every problem with the same solution.

usually orthodontic treatment involves correcting bites which have to do with elastic bands and that recesses your face

• +1
usually orthodontic treatment involves correcting bites which have to do with elastic bands and that recesses your face
I'm talking about braces being used to achieve that hollywood smile: perfectly straight no gaps you know. It's legit for such purposes.

Yes often, but they pull one of your jaws forward so are they really recessing your face in general?

Lower teeth slightly behind resting on the back of the front teeth
I had braces when I was younger. The problem was my female orthodontist wasn't blackpilled so my lower half of my face is so recessed and underdeveloped my head literally looks like a balloon

• JFL
Reactions: Gestapo and .*my*.