Why they keep changing the domain

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
They keep changing the domain so that the newer ones become obscure and less people know about them and the only people who will be able to find out what they are are the most frequent users

So what they're doing is weeding out the most frequent users so they can be rounded up and arrested and sent to re education camps so they can be taught that transgenders aren't mentally ill despite 41% and women aren't shallow and hypergamous despite countless studies that prove this and zero that prove otherwise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Marsiere214, Chintuck22 and 12 others
good

this shit is becoming too mainstream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
The registrar hasn't given us a reason for the suspension, nor have they corresponded about any issues. Our company has been in contact with a few attorneys while we consider taking legal steps to get the domain back in our possession.

Please forward this information to anyone that can't find the website. We will get through this together, as a community.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12828
Ugh. From what I hear, incels are trying to make that shit private or into a complicated onion.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Marsiere214
I love how your post has only one period

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Someone missclicked when replying to Serge and wrote “Change FBI” instead of “Change AVI”.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 5189
go Er

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
chad is trying to bring down the forum

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and StrangerDanger
I told them to