Francisco Lachowski 2011

Some feminine features dont mean you become a tranny automatically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Effortless, Deleted member 6128 and 15 others
It's an ugly ogres cope tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7651, Effortless, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
This doesnt mean that looking feminine = good looking.

Because i saw too many users thinking this.
As usual, there is not a correct recipe in being gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, IdiAmin, Effortless and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and buckchadley31
This doesnt mean that looking feminine = good looking.

Because i saw too many users thinking this.
As usual, there is not a correct recipe in being gl
Yeah it depends

A man needs ~ 30% feminine facial features to be good looking

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 10987
He was rated 4-6/10 by jailbaits and mogged by @IPray2JordanBarrett

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Effortless, Deleted member 9380 and 6 others
some feminine features like full lips and youthful skin make a man better looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, datboijj and Deleted member 10987
i am attracted to men with feminine features, especially if trannymaxx, my rule is clear, less dimorphic than me = fag

PS: its a joke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
I'm feminine....am I good looking???? :(

20210305 211551

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, IdiAmin, Babyblackcarrot and 1 other person
some feminine features like full lips and youthful skin make a man better looking
Neither of those are feminine traits tbh.
I think people on this forum are confusing softer and gracile features as exclusively feminine. For example I've seen some guys talking about how a nose hook is more masculine than a straight one

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and Deleted member 10987
harmony

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 6785 and 1 other person
Neither of those are feminine traits tbh.
I think people on this forum are confusing softer and gracile features as exclusively feminine. For example I've seen some guys talking about how a nose hook is more masculine than a straight one
They are though

"A number of studies have shown that estrogens have many important beneficial and protective roles in skin physiology"
"Such features as large eyes and full lips do seem to be linked to higher levels of the female hormone"

Male noses have been found to be ~10% larger than female noses on average. But I can't find anything suggesting that aquiline noses are a sexually dimorphic trait

They are though

"A number of studies have shown that estrogens have many important beneficial and protective roles in skin physiology"
"Such features as large eyes and full lips do seem to be linked to higher levels of the female hormone"

Male noses have been found to be ~10% larger than female noses on average. But I can't find anything suggesting that noses are a sexually dimorphic trait
Mens skin ages better because we have a thicker dermis than women. Women's skin is softer because of the estrogen.

Larger≠hook nose like you said.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Mens skin ages better because we have a thicker dermis than women. Women's skin is softer because of the estrogen.

Larger≠hook nose like you said.
Fascinating. I didn’t know that
B54BB291 9CDF 4D30 91F7 EE458F2A34D0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
0 appeal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
This forum litteraly criticize everybody

• +1
Seriously every super model got called frauder or subhuman by atleast someone on this forum

• +1
Reactions: jesuischriste and Deleted member 10987
Users here forget femininity is associated with beauty unlike masculinity which is more about survival

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 10602 and Deleted member 10987
Users here forget femininity is associated with beauty unlike masculinity which is more about survival
Yeah
Women dont cream for Tyson and Khabib but for Pitt and Depp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
  • JFL
Lmao, look at them and compare them to some random prettyboys, of course they are masculine
Mode masculine than tyson and khabib ?
You joking ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Mode masculine than tyson and khabib ?
You joking ?
Obviously not, but they aren't typical prettyboys either

BTW: I knew you would bring up Tyson, cuz I saw your thread where you talked about him compared to Pitt, lmao

Last edited:
  • JFL
Obviously not, but they aren't typical prettyboys either

BTW: I know you would bring up Tyson, cuz I saw your thread where you talked about him compared to Pitt, lmao
Yeah but i was talking about Tyson/Khabib VS Pitt/Depp comparison

• +1
What makes pitt and depp feminine looking? Pitt is masculine imo with some softer features

• +1
I think most men have a natural jealous disdain for pretty boys honestly that influences their judgment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 10987
Pretty boy is good for early life slaying like high school especially, they are good looking but it's brutal when they start norwood or have their skin lose the collagen but otherwise they have a lot of jb appeal but I'd still rather be masc rugged with some feminine features like full lips, decent ish skin from basic skincare. Dom and masc are always gonna outslay pretty boy because they don't rely on features that go with age. Hair and collagen is temporary, bones are forever.

• +1
Pretty boy is good for early life slaying like high school especially, they are good looking but it's brutal when they start norwood or have their skin lose the collagen but otherwise they have a lot of jb appeal but I'd still rather be masc rugged with some feminine features like full lips, decent ish skin from basic skincare. Dom and masc are always gonna outslay pretty boy because they don't rely on features that go with age. Hair and collagen is temporary, bones are forever.
So Maesthetic

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
So Maesthetic
Ye like 90% masc 10% feminine. Some like full lips are good, but most feminine features are too much like not having a brow ridge. Brow ridge is so underrated it's insane with low sett thick eyebrows looks so good.

• +1
Ye like 90% masc 10% feminine. Some like full lips are good, but most feminine features are too much like not having a brow ridge. Brow ridge is so underrated it's insane with low sett thick eyebrows looks so good.
Yeah
Because you need browridge to have hunter eyes

I would say the feminine features to have would be full lips, very long lashes, Pct

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Yeah
Because you need browridge to have hunter eyes

I would say the feminine features to have would be full lips, very long lashes, Pct
Ye, pct adds to the masc vibe as well if you got a strong brow ridge and thick eyebrows. Looks really good with that combo

• +1
Ye, pct adds to the masc vibe as well if you got a strong brow ridge and thick eyebrows. Looks really good with that combo
Yeah cause PCT is fem and Heavy Browridge/Bushy eyebrows are Masc so good mix

Yeah cause PCT is fem and Heavy Browridge/Bushy eyebrows are Masc so good mix
Yeah instantly shitting on some pretty boy features is ignorant, but I'd rather be a Chad like meeks immune to balding and collagen decrease. Meeks is the most maesthetic out of all IMO he has full lips, pct eyes with slight uee, good brow ridge.

• +1
I think most men have a natural jealous disdain for pretty boys honestly that influences their judgment
It's because women fall for twinks easier than 40k ogryn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 2205