I don’t know why blackpillers resent women

I think I prefer the openly misognystic angry blackpillers to the detached "it is, what it is" blackpillers. The angry ones seem more honest.
It’s not about honesty it’s about seeing beyond peoples actions and judging it as a whole

I’m not saying this is the right view of things but I also know it is impossible to change since evolution works by favouring those with the best genetics to survive longer

That’s how most animals work and why evolution works in species it’s something we can’t control neither can women

To me it seems dumb to hate someone who evolved to like and react a certain way as Ik we have no freedom. Call it enlightenment

In my opinion people with this knowledge who judge and complain about a gender who was evolutionarily predisposed to preform in a certain way is dumb

Last edited:
It’s not about honesty it’s about seeing beyond peoples actions and judging it as a whole

I’m not saying this is the right view of things but I also know it is impossible to change since evolution works by favouring those with the best genetics to survive longer

That’s how most animals work and why evolution works in species it’s something we can’t control neither can women

To me it seems dumb to hate someone who evolved to like and react a certain way as Ik we have no freedom. Call it enlightenment

In my opinion people with this knowledge who judge and complain about a gender who was evolutionarily predisposed to preform in a certain way is dumb
You're an animal. We're all delusionally emotional. If you saw "beyond peoples actions and judged it as a whole" then nothing would mean anything. We'd all just be particles swirling around the universe. So obviously no one actually approaches life like this. It's just a dodge. People wheel out this perspective to selectively avoid thinking about the emotional implications of what they're saying.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and HTN_Mentalcel
You're an animal. We're all delusionally emotional. If you saw "beyond peoples actions and judged it as a whole" then nothing would mean anything. We'd all just be particles swirling around the universe. So obviously no one actually approaches life like this. It's just a dodge. People wheel out this perspective to selectively avoid thinking about the emotional implications of what they're saying.
I just personally think with this understanding it’s much more logical to not judge something with no control

Ur justifying hating on a gender for sexual selection that is so forced into them due to evolution that it makes no sense

Seems to be something a naive or dumb person would do I don’t understand how one can be hateful with this knawledge

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
See it in the way us humans have one thing no other animal has and that’s the ability to think and reflect on things beyond what we are wired to do

No other animal has this knowledge

To me understanding how and why something works takes away fault in some instances

To my understanding chosing to keep limiting understanding to keep urself as an animal is a waste of the human advantage

I just personally think with this understanding it’s much more logical to not judge something with no control

Ur justifying hating on a gender for sexual selection that is so forced into them due to evolution that it makes no sense

Seems to be something a naive or dumb person would do I don’t understand how one can be hateful with this knawledge
Then there's never a reason to feel anything about anything. We're all just genetics playing themselves out. No reason to feel good or bad. Obviously this is stupid and unrealistic.

Oh, and I dont hate women since I do well.

I don’t hate women, I hate the people who tried to gaslight me for three decades. Which incidentally happen to be mostly women.

The black pill is what it is.

Then there's never a reason to feel anything about anything. We're all just genetics playing themselves out. No reason to feel good or bad. Obviously this is stupid and unrealistic.

Oh, and I dont hate women since I do well.
I’m not saying it’s the ideal way to think but it depends on what u judge it for

I don’t think this radical hate of women blackpillers have makes sense and helps with the cause

just because it's natural doesn't mean you shouldn't respond naturally to it either. foids deserved to be shat on

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
I’m not saying it’s the ideal way to think but it depends on what u judge it for

I don’t think this radical hate of women blackpillers have makes sense and helps with the cause
It's not about what's ideal. I fundamentally don't think anyone actually thinks this. It's unsustainable cope. I'd rather just people admit they're pissed because they can't fuck, rather than pretend they're Carl Sagan pondering the cosmos

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
because i want intimacy with them

face and iq means nothing our species doesnt need eugenics anymore we have ai to do everything for us

Maybe its a symptom of getting older and realising how conditional romantic love is. Incels realise women want preselected, attractive males with certain charakter traits, harcore third wave feminists realise men want youth and beauty. Both are bitter and instead of accepting it they lash out at each other, projecting their shit

because i want intimacy with them

face and iq means nothing our species doesnt need eugenics anymore we have ai to do everything for us
when you reduce selective pressures towards intelligence and problem solving, eventually you'll be so retarded you can't figure out how to run the ai either

when you reduce selective pressures towards intelligence and problem solving, eventually you'll be so retarded you can't figure out how to run the ai either

that’ll only happen if there’s a selective pressure for stupidity

Blaming everything on women is kinda stupid. Granted I’m not whiteknighting and saying they’re perfect but it’s the general fucked up structure of society which cause most problems we face today. Feminism is a major part of this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko