why u r an incel and why it wont change

Butthurt virgin telling himself he's mentalcel even though anyone can fraud NT temporarily to see if it works. Nothing to see here.
If you can fraud NT then you’re NT. women sniff out my aspieness almost instantly.

• +1
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n
Bro i want a pretty goth girl to cuddle with. If i would want some turbo hoe to Stick my Dick in i'd Just pay
What is it with normalniggers and their lust for gothgirls? I never got it. They’re disgusting.

What is it with normalniggers and their lust for gothgirls? I never got it. They’re disgusting.
for me goth girls look fucked up in the head
(makes me think its ok that im also fucked in the head)

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Ugly people will find any way to justify their situation. "People can detect I'm NT with their in-built NT sensors" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. If you just act like a cool guy and respect others/don't pull some aspie stare 24/7 then you're good. Aspie stare is really the only thing that can give it away.

Stop overestimating normal people. Your looks are the issue and you're in denial. You're overcomplicating what being NT is. Social issues come from sub-par looks and low-trust features. I know exactly what causes social reclusion on a mathematical level. You're just guessing because you don't have enough experience.
Autism.

What do you want Bro, some generic blonde sluts Who posts bikini pics on social media and wants a lavish lifestyle? Other incels can have that. I want an edgy girl

for me goth girls look fucked up in the head
(makes me think its ok that im also fucked in the head)
yes, they’re all mentally ill, they’re all whores and have unhealthy habits. I don’t see how that’s appealing beyond a ONS maybe.
Goth girls are like what people here think regular foids are like in terms of hypergamy too.
What do you want Bro, some generic blonde sluts Who posts bikini pics on social media and wants a lavish lifestyle? Other incels can have that. I want an edgy girl
that would be better than some anorexic/ fat goth whore who pops SSRIs like candy

yes, they’re all mentally ill, they’re all whores and have unhealthy habits. I don’t see how that’s appealing beyond a ONS maybe.
Goth girls are like what people here think regular foids are like in terms of hypergamy too.

that would be better than some anorexic/ fat goth whore who pops SSRIs like candy
Maybe if you're some investment banker chad. I seek girls Who have my same lifestyle and genetics

Maybe if you're some investment banker chad. I seek girls Who have my same lifestyle and genetics
Me too. I wouldn’t want some ultra generic starbucks hoe but i’ve spent a lot of time around goth whores and honestly they’re trash. Even for a fuck. And you must have some cuck fetish if you’d actually LTR one since they have a 10 bodycount minimum before 18. The first person is to slay a goth girl is typically her father or uncle.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Me too. I wouldn’t want some ultra generic starbucks hoe but i’ve spent a lot of time around goth whores and honestly they’re trash. Even for a fuck. And you must have some cuck fetish if you’d actually LTR one since they have a 10 bodycount minimum before 18. The first person is to slay a goth girl is typically her father or uncle.
What about next Door beckies ??

• Love it
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
What about next Door beckies ??
Those are the best types. Ideally you want a slightly autistic foid. Starbucks hoes are way too normie and goth hoes are way too autistic.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back