Why ugly people are unaware of their uglyness

mossad

mossad

Banned
Joined
Aug 8, 2019
Posts
1,477
Reputation
1,903
like this guy tag himself zac efron. he probably thinks he looks like him. but why. i want to see what i really look like.

 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Reminds me of you thinking you look like chico
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 2486, BigBiceps and 2 others
They are coping.
 
Poor guy.
judging by the utter shithole he lives in tho, at least he'll prolly never be blackpilled and therefore never rope.
 
Reminds me of you thinking you look like chico

i do. in my mind i mog him.

i take a selfie i dont see any flaws. when i look at that selfie 4-5 years later. i see my flaws. like my asymmetry or huge forehead.
 
Wizchad
Wizchad
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, BigBiceps, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
Because they never seen a lot models like we do. We are used to the good looks of chico barrett etc that we realise how ugly we really are. Before I knew what psl is I thought I was sexy as hell.
 
Because they never seen a lot models like we do. We are used to the good looks of chico barrett etc that we realise how ugly we really are. Before I knew what psl is I thought I was sexy as hell.
you are jfl
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Mirin' his god tier mandible height.
 
Dude that curry lives in a shithole village in the 19th century with no electric and social media

He probably mogs 70% of his subhuman curry village neighbors and thinks he is Brad Pitt
 

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
20
Views
181
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
Lorence
Replies
16
Views
111
Troo_
Troo_
_MVP_
Replies
27
Views
127
code80
code80
T
Replies
3
Views
22
maximuslaid
maximuslaid
DeeVeeDee
Replies
4
Views
45
them streets b cold
them streets b cold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top