Why was grand theft auto IV so fun?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
It was fun to drive to the hospital with your loadout and just blast everyone to death. I’d block the door with my car so everyone was trapped. Then I’d just blast evrhrone to death one by one lol.

That game was fun but online mode sucked. GTA v online was goated. But story mode was ass 😟

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, 6PSLcel and Deleted member 47180
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Deleted member 47180, plukee and 2 others
It was fun to drive to the hospital with your loadout and just blast everyone to death. I’d block the door with my car so everyone was trapped. Then I’d just blast evrhrone to death one by one lol.

That game was fun but online mode sucked. GTA v online was goated. But story mode was ass 😟
I liked the fact that Niko is a depressed slavcel who has actual life issues and not some dumb thug like CJ or a richfag like Michael

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Deleted member 47180 and Htobrother
gtaV story mode was just running around doing random shit i think the story was good. i’ve never played a game so i wouldn’t know

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel

Aura

you're trolling right? GTA 4 story mogs the fuck out of GTA 5 story, it was dark gritty and realistic
Read again

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Gta 6 story mode and online should hopefully MOG

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel, wsada and Htobrother
I liked the fact that Niko is a depressed slavcel who has actual life issues and not some dumb thug like CJ or a richfag like Michael
Michael is a betabuxxcuck

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and wsada
you're trolling right? GTA 4 story mogs the fuck out of GTA 5 story, it was dark gritty and realistic
Re read the post bud I said story mode for gta v was ass

It had no color other than black and grey shit's dead bro

• +1
Reactions: descension
gta4 was really like watching a movie one of the best story modes by far , gta5 was good but story mode gave some childish vibes more something like a comedy

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada
I like causing traffic jams and throwing grenades at them.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and 6PSLcel
Best story in the whole franchise and the dlc was fucking goated as well

Prostitution was free
Hahahaha

Late checkout and museum piece are the best missions, you get to kill a bunch of kikes

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Where`s Barbara with the big titties and Stephanie who sucks like a vacuum