why was my post to incel tears deleted

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul

my observations after sneaking into lookmax.org (a very large incel forum)​

there is a large variety of users
people like Xangsane are obsessed with hurricanes. he seems to have inside jokes like Jova. they say this cause it sounds like over
they also ask for ratings a lot. i answered some of these rates in DMS and there about average.
a couple were very good looking though
the best-looking one was from a man called heightmaxxing. He was what they would call a chad. square jaw, tall and muscular.I was very surprised by him being on an incel forum as looking at his post he had a high level of charisma. Apparently he was quite successful with women. he self-identifies as a "slayer". the only reason he browses the site is to become a giga-slayer whatever that means
it wasn't all fun and games it wasn't long till I saw people supporting far-right ideologies. and other incel ideologies some were very worrying. this just goes to show how even people who mainly seem normal and "chad like" can still be dangerous

I did a good job pretending to be a inceltears user and even added the thing at the bottom. did I talk about how good heightmaxxing is too much

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, nathan and Rea
facts so 410

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and heightmaxxing