Why western(cucked) system can't be sustained because of the females

iamgoingtomakeit

iamgoingtomakeit

Bronze
591cbe332e00003b009359be

This a guy who worked for cern then he helped to found protonmail. However, not in a million years women would choose this guy over any drug dealer low life thug. When guys like him suffer from inceldom to such an extent that they give up everything Chads who have no contribution to the world gets pussy all the time.

Thughmaxxing so legit. Think about a average guy who is stemcel he cant get laid even tho he is a normie. If this guy continue to do what he does he'll be a good betabux at its finest but if he dropped out of college and become a drug addict low life scum who sells drugs to underage ppl His SMV would be much more than the former situation. And that's why the societies that give women rights will always decline in population cz women dont want to marry obedient guys who contribute to society. That's why low population societies will be replaced even by subhumans because they dont give a fuk about womens right as it should be like that.

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme and Youngcell
He could get a nice cutie asian gf.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
This is the most retarded post I have ever read.

but the thing is. he probably doesn’t care because he has goals to focus on

but the thing is. he probably doesn’t care because he has goals to focus on

all males care about sex in one way or another. even if their libido got zeroed over the incel years they will still lust love and female company.

This is the most retarded post I have ever read.

lol. this is most legit post ive read and exactly my thought.

people who contribute to the world dont get pussies unless they become very well earners, and then they get a wife (eventually) that cheats on them and doesnt let them touch her. LOL

honestly i dont contribute so i dont care much but I understand the hate towards women

If you moneymax you can always import a random wife from some asian country.
Some chinese men import wifes from Sea.