Why Western people stopped having kids

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
A lot of people say "Kids are too expensive in todays age!", or even "It was possible for one man to provide for his family, now two incomes are not enough!"

I call this cope. It's possible today in the West to have no income at all and have multiple kids and a decent living standard. At least in Germany, you get so much welfare money when you have kids that you can live comfortably. You even have the right to get a bigger apartment if you have many kids, I'm not kidding. And of course, you don't have to live from welfare. You can actually work and get all the welfare money for kids on top of your salary (everyone with kids gets it). Then you can have a very good living standard.

Another cope is "Kids are very stressful. With modern contraception methods, people want to wait longer and enjoy more of their free time." It's absurd. My parents had four kids, and my father said that having a dog is more stressful than having kids jfl. Maybe kids are extremely stressful for helicopter parents, but if you just let them be it's certainly not like the end of your life. Remember that the majority of parents wants to have another kid right after they have their first one.

The most stupid cope is "It's because of feminism, women focus too long on their career." It's a myth that women didn't work before feminism and now are all making big careers. The only big difference between today and the time before feminism is that the number of women who went to college grew after 1950, but it's not really the reason why so many delay having kids until 30+. Because still, half of all women don't go to college or university and the ones who do finish around 25. Another reason to not believe the theory of feminism is that many countries without strong feminist culture have very low birth rates, like Russia, Iran or Brazil.

The real reason imo is:

Men and women aren't satisified with the partners they can have.

In short, people today are way more focused on love and emotional connection than before. Before 1970, and especially before 1950, most men and women just wanted a young person with a good personality who wanted to have kids and was ready to work to make it happen. People didn't see marriage as the sole source for romantic, sexual, social and financial needs. It was mostly for financial needs and for raising kids. Romance was a nice to have, and haveing extramarital sexual relationships wasn't that uncommon for both genders. People still stayed married.

Today, men and women want to marry someone who solely fulfills all needs they have. Of course, this is very difficult. Even when people are in happy relationships, they still think "Maybe I could find someone better, I shouldn't marry and have kids yet."
Many men don't want to marry before 30 because of the great hope that everything will get better after 30. Women have endless options and think they can wait, because there's still "something missing" with their partners. The result: A lot end up having kids after 30 or not at all, as they will miss the window of opportunity.

Marriage before 1950 = Financial security and good personality
Marriage today = Financial security, good personality, good looks, sexual compatibility, interesting hobbies, feeling "the spark"

But why do people today have so much higher standards for a partner that makes them wait for 30+ to settle down? I think it's because of the culture and urbanization.

There is a much higher emphasis on romance in todays age than ever before. Marrying for love is an universal goal for men and women, at least in the West, and that's something new. Same with the fact that extramarial affairs are seen as inacceptable, which wasn't the case even a few decades ago. And with urbanization all over the world and people having more contact with more people, they think they could find the perfect spouse at some place if they wait long enough. When people lived in rural areas, the number of potential partners was obviously limited and people settled down earlier.

TL;DR: It's not because kids are too expensive or too stressful today and it's not because of women are too focused on their careers, it's because men and women aren't satisfied with the partners they can have and prefer to wait until 30+.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 15305 and 10 others
don't let @Amnesia see this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Lmao, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Yep.
That's why subhumans and uglycels suffer so much in this day and age

TL;DR: It's not because kids are too expensive or too stressful today and it's not because of women are too focused on their careers, it's because men and women aren't satisfied with the partners they can have and prefer to wait until 30+.
For real, it’s as simple as this. I hate the other bluepilled normie copes. They can only think and imagine that there must be a logical reason behind anything, but fail to think that animalistic instincts can be the cause for many things in human behaviour. "Women too focused on their careers" jfl :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, datboijj, Amexmaxx and 1 other person
Muh climate change
Muh world is overpopulated
:feelsuhh::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, HowAmIAlive123, Lmao and 1 other person
just provide for a bitchy wife and ungrateful kids bro:feelsgood:

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 15246 and 4 others
Muh climate change
Muh world is overpopulated
:feelsuhh::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Biggest cope ever.
If they could have Chads semen, they would immediately forget about global warming.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Biggdink and datboijj
they have become infertile because of vaccines chemicals gmo food veganism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Raxflex, turkproducer and datboijj
Biggest cope ever.
If they could have Chads semen, they would immediately forget about global warming.
There are tall good looking guys married with no kids

actually good looking/rich/high iq people have less kids

Because we live in a faggot nigger society, a society that worships faggots and niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099, lutte and 5 others

There are all rasons why someone is "not good enough"

In my country, people with higher income tend to have more kids. I read that in the U.S. people with college degrees tend to have more kids too. People with less than high school degree have by far the lowest birth rate:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, datboijj and Biggdink
There are all rasons why someone is "not good enough"

In my country, people with higher income tend to have more kids. I read that in the U.S. people with college degrees tend to have more kids too. People with less than high school degree have by far the lowest birth rate:
Idk how true that is
It’s mostly ethnics (especially poor) and sometimes rural rednecks who have lots of kids

Educated whites barely have any kids

• +1
Reactions: sytyl

all high iq rich ethnics i know have lots of kids
this is a white problem

all high iq rich ethnics i know have lots of kids
this is a white problem
Really ? I live in a nice neighborhood and even most ethnics here have 2 kids max

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and datboijj
Really ? I live in a nice neighborhood and even most ethnics here have 2 kids max
I know rich tamal kids and they all have at least 5 siblings
and they used to race each other on private tracks at 14 years old
with bmw's

it’s because of PUFA

i heard when you cook with vegetable oil you instantly 10x your estrogen and your muscle mass divides into 4 and evaporates into thin air

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and datboijj
Idk how true that is
It’s mostly ethnics (especially poor) and sometimes rural rednecks who have lots of kids
Yes, many poor ethnics and some low class Germans have a lot of kids here too. But the numbers show that people with more income have more kids.
Educated whites barely have any kids
Well in the U.S. people with no high school degree have the lowest birth rates.

it’s because of PUFA

i heard when you cook with vegetable oil you instantly 10x your estrogen and your muscle mass divides into 4 and evaporates into thin air
KJ alt account?

KJ alt account?
maby, but i no black i dominican.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14867, gamma and 1 other person
Yes, many poor ethnics and some low class Germans have a lot of kids here too. But the numbers show that people with more income have more kids.

Well in the U.S. people with no high school degree have the lowest birth rates.
Jewish numbers

Biggest cope ever.
You retard, the main people bitching about climate change are mainly feminine men, not women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and fras
TL;DR but it's because society isn't forcing women into arranged marriages to breed with subhumans.

Bullshit. Decline in birth rates is not an exclusively western occurance but happens cross cultural wherever the income rises.

Of course there are many factors at play but the only explanation that is true crosd cultural is that with rising income, the need for kids who look after you when you get older is no longer there, and the needs of people shift from basic survival needs to materialistic and self-actualization, and these needs are actively shaped and skimmed off by big corporate via pointless consumerism.

It's what you see from Japan, China, and South Korea all the way to the US and Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Raxflex
THE (((((((({{{{{{[[[[[[JOOOOOS)))))))))))]]]]]]}}}}}}} WANT TO KILL OUR SUPERIOR WHITE RACE
@TeraCope54

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Same with the fact that extramarial affairs are seen as inacceptable, which wasn't the case even a few decades ago
Is this true op? Good thread btw, 100% agree. I feel like people still cheat just as much nowadays though if not more. Because social media allows for a lot more interacting for taken people to look elsewhere