Why women are so attracted to good Eye areas while men only care about the bone structure??

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
There are multiple female celebrities with average Eye areas but elite bone structures, while all male celebrities / models have elite Eye areas. Or for example take a girl like this
4380752 IMG 1954

Her eyes are very average but She's rated as a Stacy (at least by non aspies)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jué, WeiWei, Latinolooksmaxxer and 8 others
MTB

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Eren, narcissist_volcel, jué and 8 others
This can't be the average girl you see outside
Average person you see irl would be rated LTB or Subhuman here. Espicially where I live everyone is subhuman

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and the BULL
average young girl who cares about her appearance, uses make-up and frauds for photos to look the best she can?

yes she is very average in that regard.

• +1
Reactions: Eren, RealNinja and Bomber517

Bro can you leave your moldy garlic smell infested basement for 5 minutes?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, jué, DarkAscender and 7 others
because women actually do care about personality, but eye area is how people detect personality

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Generally

Bonemass from the mother matters the most. It's why Native Americans produce such moggers, and why frauding Pajeetas are Incel factories

Look at this thread:

A child inherits the eyes of their parents I've noticed as a mix.
The most hereditary traits are inner eyes (medial canthus), above and below lips

The medial canthus of the dad matters a lot I've seen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and truthhurts
Everything matters. If your face looks good it just looks good. Not some autistic focus on eye areas or ratios.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and truthhurts
Everything matters. If your face looks good it just looks good. Not some autistic focus on eye areas or ratios.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, truthhurts and mrmogger2882
average young girl who cares about her appearance, uses make-up and frauds for photos to look the best she can?

Just cherrypick your sample size to prove your point theory.

• +1
its the opposite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and truthhurts
Yeah but It not that simple. A man can have an elite bone structure but and average Eye area and still be considered mid or not so attractive. For women Is the opposite

• +1
Bro can you leave your moldy garlic smell infested basement for 5 minutes?
Bro can you stop being so pedant and annoying?? You stopped being funny 8 months ago After that crisick's thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and truthhurts

I think scrolling on tinder for some minutes Will Easily destroy this belief

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
There are multiple female celebrities with average Eye areas but elite bone structures, while all male celebrities / models have elite Eye areas. Or for example take a girl like this View attachment 3176091

Stacy? Nga get ur eyes checked out bc I think ur getting eye cancer from all this rotting

eyes are the window to the soul and girls have no soul only males

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and the BULL
Stacy? Nga get ur eyes checked out bc I think ur getting eye cancer from all this rotting
I think you have shit understanding of beauty. Probably think some bimbo doll influencer on Instagram it's how a Stacy Is supposed to look like

eyes are the window to the soul and girls have no soul only males
Interesting explanation but women can have good Eye areas as well

I think you have shit understanding of beauty. Probably think some bimbo doll influencer on Instagram it's how a Stacy Is supposed to look like
Nah, but my ex is def hotter then her and I see 4-5 looksmatches to her every day and I live in a small city of 40k

Nah, but my ex is def hotter then her and I see 4-5 looksmatches to her every day and I live in a small city of 40k
Pm or tales

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
I think scrolling on tinder for some minutes Will Easily destroy this belief
I opened bumble and these are the first 5 foids on my feed. I didnt skip anyone, i am perfectly honest and screenshotted the first 5 profiles.

Now you tell me where she would rank alongside your average bumble slut like this.

Think shes anything special? I wouldnt even swipe right.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and iloveboobs
I opened bumble and these are the first 5 foids on my feed. I didnt skip anyone, i am perfectly honest and screenshotted the first 5 profiles.

View attachment 3176184View attachment 3176185View attachment 3176186View attachment 3176188View attachment 3176189

Now you tell me where she would rank alongside your average bumble slut like this.

Yeah pretty much all of those girls have failos due to their ratios, bone Development and / or face shape

• +1
Yeah pretty much all of those girls have failos due to their ratios, bone Development and / or face shape
Yes and the foid in your post would fit right in with these subhumans.

Only woman i swiped right is #2

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and the BULL
because moids are retarded, eyes are the most important feature in a foids face

because moids are retarded, eyes are the most important feature in a foids face
I don't really care about that but bone structure (ratios, face shape and Development) Is a must. For girls this isn't enough and they want elite Eye area over elite Bones

Last edited:
Yeah but It not that simple. A man can have an elite bone structure but and average Eye area and still be considered mid or not so attractive. For women Is the opposite
No not really. Where do you get this information from?

A “bad” eye area can look good if other parts of your face can compensate for it.

View attachment 3176184View attachment 3176185View attachment 3176186View attachment 3176188View attachment 3176189

@TechnoBoss
You think my standards are unreasonable? I value your opinion since you seem like a somewhat level-headed person that isn't delusional or schizophrenic like the average mental ward patient on this forum. (including myself).

I consider only foid #2 to be worthy of my time/effort of these 5, only foid I swiped right of these. I consider the fact that she's perhaps slightly better looking than me, but that is what a foid is supposed to be/do and I would be willing to put in the effort to date her and accommodate her, and would likely mog her severely in every other characteristic like intelligence, athleticism, money-making capabilities, humor, personality and more.

Imo her looks scream low-pedigree, low-IQ, likely a future hair-stylist or some other lowIQ unambitious shit. I look down on her and mog her in every way other than looks.
But she's decent-looking at least unlike the other 4 so she has value to me.

Unironically looks are my biggest problem in my life. I am a 130IQ mogger with an insanely big chest/heart capable of extreme athletic performance. Being the fastest/best rower of my entire rowing fraternity year of 230(!!) people. Women don't respect the lion they are dealing with.

In the past I have matched and gone on dates with girls like this:
Girl3
Girl2
Girl1

Why would I lower my standards?!
Gaston

It's insane what this society demands of me, what women expect of me.

I can't even date my looksmatch despite mogging in IQ+athleticism too? seriously?

The lion of Amsterdam has to lower his standards and date 25yo MTB?! :lul::lul::lul:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I reject this society, I reject women, I reject everything. I refuse to settle, I refuse to accept a woman that doesn't even meet basic criteria.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and the BULL
@TechnoBoss
You think my standards are unreasonable? I value your opinion since you seem like a somewhat level-headed person that isn't delusional or schizophrenic like the average mental ward patient on this forum. (including myself).

I consider only foid #2 to be worthy of my time/effort of these 5, only foid I swiped right of these. I consider the fact that she's perhaps slightly better looking than me, but that is what a foid is supposed to be/do and I would be willing to put in the effort to date her and accommodate her, and would likely mog her severely in every other characteristic like intelligence, athleticism, money-making capabilities and more.

Imo her looks scream low-pedigree, low-IQ, likely a future hair-stylist or some other lowIQ unambitious shit. I look down on her and mog her in every way other than looks.

Unironically looks are my biggest problem in my life. I am a 130IQ mogger with an insanely big chest/heart capable of extreme athletic performance. Being the fastest/best rower of my entire rowing fraternity year of 230(!!) people. Women don't respect the lion they are dealing with.

View attachment 3176242View attachment 3176244View attachment 3176245

View attachment 3176253

I can't even date my looksmatch despite mogging in IQ+athleticism too? seriously?

The lion of Amsterdam has to lower his standards and date 25yo MTB?! :lul::lul::lul:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I reject this society, I reject women, I reject everything. I refuse to settle, I refuse to accept a woman that doesn't even meet basic criteria.
@kaligula567 opinion of an eagle like you is also welcome

• JFL
Reactions: kaligula567
@TechnoBoss

I consider only foid #2 to be worthy of my time/effort of these 5, only foid I swiped right of these. I consider the fact that she's perhaps slightly better looking than me, but that is what a foid is supposed to be/do and I would be willing to put in the effort to date her and accommodate her, and would likely mog her severely in every other characteristic like intelligence, athleticism, money-making capabilities, humor, personality and more.

View attachment 3176253

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

RDT 20240917 0031323310966425550237560
not really, men are supposed to mog in looks also

• +1

@TechnoBoss

View attachment 3176253

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

In my honest opinion, I think the woman OP posted looks better than those first 5 women you saw on Bumble. I also think you mog the 2nd woman by a large margin. I personally wouldn't swipe on them because I don't find any of them attractive, but I would swipe right on the girl @the BULL posted up top.

You are right that the 2nd girl in the list of 5 you posted does look the best out of all of the profiles you screenshotted though but to be honest, I don't really like her face too much. She has a Björk looking face I don't know how to describe. Something about her eyes and the width/height of her face is off I think.

You can do better than all of them.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and the BULL
View attachment 3176288 not really, men are supposed to mog in looks also
IMG 20230304 162052
4390918_4380752_IMG_1954.jpeg

I mog her to suicide. It's insanity. I can't cope.

Somehow this femoid may think she is better looking than me? she can get better than me?

holy fuck. I don't know what to do. It enrages me.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
View attachment 3176297
4390918_4380752_IMG_1954.jpeg

I mog her to suicide. It's insanity. I can't cope.

Somehow this femoid may think she is better looking than me? she can get better than me?

holy fuck. I don't know what to do. It enrages me.
Why would It?? It means you can successfully get her Easily.

• +1
Why would It?? It means you can successfully get her Easily.
my bumble looks like this right now after 1 week of use:
Over1

I literally got one fucking match in total? holy fuck man. ONE MATCH IN ONE WEEK?!?!?!~?

Online dating apps are cancer, they are a jewish conspiracy. It tries to make me believe I am ugly? Not a single woman in a 50miles vicinity thinks I am attractive enough?

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Man all it does is makes me wanna go on a killing-spree. Kill the jews.

They will get what they deserve.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and the BULL
There are multiple female celebrities with average Eye areas but elite bone structures, while all male celebrities / models have elite Eye areas. Or for example take a girl like this View attachment 3176091

season 10 episode 22 GIF
her rating

my bumble looks like this right now after 1 week of use:
View attachment 3176307
I literally got one fucking match in total? holy fuck man. ONE MATCH IN ONE WEEK?!?!?!~?

Online dating apps are cancer, they are a jewish conspiracy. It tries to make me believe I am ugly? Not a single woman in a 50miles vicinity thinks I am attractive enough?

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Man all it does is makes me wanna go on a killing-spree. Kill the jews.

They will get what they deserve.
Yeah Bro dating apps are either pay to win or nothing, maybe top 0.01% gigachads can Easily use the free version. Why do you still get upset about this shit

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and MoggerGaston
In my honest opinion, I think the woman OP posted looks better than those first 5 women you saw on Bumble. I also think you mog the 2nd woman by a large margin. I personally wouldn't swipe on them because I don't find any of them attractive, but I would swipe right on the girl @the BULL posted up top.

You are right that the 2nd girl in the list of 5 you posted does look the best out of all of the profiles you screenshotted though but to be honest, I don't really like her face too much. She has a Björk looking face I don't know how to describe. Something about her eyes and the width/height of her face is off I think.

You can do better than all of them.
Exactly, I agree with your view. I swiped right on girl #2 but not with great enthusiasm. I don't like her vibe/attitude from first glance, but I would give her a chance, get to know her. Maybe I have a wrong impression of her.

Sometimes I think I am delusional, a standardcel, since I get so few matches/interest from women it has me thinking I am some sort of ugly deformed creature who is trying to date way outside of his league.

It's good to realize that it is not me who is the delusional shizo patient, but it's all the women instead.

Women as a gender are mentally ill undiagnosed ward patients.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Yeah Bro dating apps are either pay to win or nothing, maybe top 0.01% gigachads can Easily use the free version. Why do you still get upset about this shit
Yet it's the only way to connect romantically to young women nowadays.

Women are so fucking hostile towards men in social environments, it's insane.
Have you tried approaching women at clubs or other 'socially acceptable' places? Holy fuck man.

The amount of hate that I get from women, the faces of disgust.
The instant 'leave me alone I am just here to do xx with friends and don't want to talk to men I don't like/know.' - vibe

:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

what the fuck man. How can I connect with young women when they hate men so much?!

we joke about incels being misogynistic, sexist, hateful towards women.

But buddy, realize how the average woman reacts, treats men. Women are the most sexist, vile, discriminating people you will ever meet in your life.

There's not even an ounce of kindness, warmth, empathy in the average femoid. They are monsters, creatures from hell, satan worshippers.

The average incel from this forum is an angel compared to the average woman out there.

holy fuck man, I just can't, I don't want to anymore.

I don't want to have to interact with women anymore.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and TechnoBoss
Exactly, I agree with your view. I swiped right on girl #2 but not with great enthusiasm. I don't like her vibe/attitude from first glance, but I would give her a chance, get to know her. Maybe I have a wrong impression of her.

Sometimes I think I am delusional, a standardcel, since I get so few matches/interest from women it has me thinking I am some sort of ugly deformed creature who is trying to date way outside of his league.

It's good to realize that it is no me who is the delusional shizo patient, but it's all the women instead.

Women as a gender are mentally ill undiagnosed ward patients.
I've learned to not give women you don't really view as your equal a chance tbh. It's never worth doing in my opinion. It's totally fine to have standards you're not a standardcel & you're not deformed you're good looking. You've been on dates with good-looking women/dated good looking women before. The problem is the SMV of every single woman is so inflated in 2024 that even men who mog them have to consider themselves lucky to get the match in the first place and then they have to jump through hoops just to get them to meet up because they have so many other men fighting for their attention (which they shouldn't even be getting much of in the first place)

These women can have dates lined up every day of the week if they really want to, which is a sad reflection on how low the standards are now for women. Just be white and don't be fat and you can have unlimited options. Even having both your legs is probably optional now for women.

• +1
Stacy in deepest holes of Mumbai

Yet it's the only way to connect romantically to young women nowadays.

Women are so fucking hostile towards men in social environments, it's insane.
Have you tried approaching women at clubs or other 'socially acceptable' places? Holy fuck man.

The amount of hate that I get from women, the faces of disgust.
The instant 'leave me alone I am just here to do xx with friends and don't want to talk to men I don't like/know.' - vibe

:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

what the fuck man. How can I connect with young women when they hate men so much?!

we joke about incels being misogynistic, sexist, hateful towards women.

But buddy, realize how the average woman reacts, treats men. Women are the most sexist, vile, discriminating people you will ever meet in your life.

There's not even an ounce of kindness, warmth, empathy in the average femoid. They are monsters, creatures from hell, satan worshippers.

The average incel from this forum is an angel compared to the average woman out there.

holy fuck man, I just can't, I don't want to anymore.

I don't want to have to interact with women anymore.
I don't think so, people still pull in clubs or other social settings. anyway Just pay for tinder Platinum or hinge + if you don't feel like facing inevitable rejections. You're Rich After all, are you willing to give up on your dating Life for 20-30 euros??

• So Sad

Idk

I've learned to not give women you don't really view as your equal a chance tbh. It's never worth doing in my opinion. It's totally fine to have standards you're not a standardcel & you're not deformed you're good looking. You've been on dates with good-looking women/dated good looking women before. The problem is the SMV of every single woman is so inflated in 2024 that even men who mog them have to consider themselves lucky to get the match in the first place and then they have to jump through hoops just to get them to meet up because they have so many other men fighting for their attention (which they shouldn't even be getting much of in the first place)

These women can have dates lined up every day of the week if they really want to, which is a sad reflection on how low the standards are now for women. Just be white and don't be fat and you can have unlimited options. Even having both your legs is probably optional now for women.
It's insanity for men right now, isn't it?

I do consider myself a standardcel in that I could easily fuck LTB if I really wanted to. In that sense my inceldom is 'voluntary' because I could have sex with LTBs but I choose to remain celibate instead. If I started swiping right on LTBs and being all lovey-dovey with them, I could create a 'netflix n chill' date within a week. I could fuck LTB without paying within a week if I wanted to, I have no doubts about my ability to achieve this.

But let's be honest here, should I be dating LTBs?! I am not ugly, I am not short, I am not handicapped, I am not deformed.

Yes I have some mental issues, but unlike the persona you see of me on this forum, instead IRL I hide my mental illnesses well. Nobody IRL knows of my mental struggle except for maybe the fact I am somewhat more distant/cold than the average person.
Especially on dates, social-events, and so on, which are such shallow social interactions, you would never see 'the real me' and instead I would act extroverted, happy, energetic and engaged as it's a chad persona I fake to be liked.

Life as man in his 20s in 2024 is simply pain, torture, hell. It's insanity, holy fuck man.
I understand so well now, how so many men find themselves struggling with alcoholism or drug addiction, when this is the life you have to face and have to deal with.

Holy fuck it's so bad. It's so tough. Unbearable.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I don't think so, people still pull in clubs or other social settings. anyway Just pay for tinder Platinum or hinge + if you don't feel like facing inevitable rejections. You're Rich After all, are you willing to give up on your dating Life for 20-30 euros??
i've paid for tinder plus and boosts before and they had little value, effect. It always disappointed and I didn't feel like I got value for the money I spent.

I believe tinder platinum is a carrot on a stick, it is dangling in front of you as a desperate high-libido male who gets no action. But once you buy it, the effects are mediocre at best. A waste of money, time and effort.

@TechnoBoss

old snow patrol has some mogger songs/albums ngl. I always find myself going back to their old songs which I listened when I was a teen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and TechnoBoss
she looks unappealing and non photogenic

like that pornstar littlecaprice, in photos she looks mid because of eye area failo and square jaw but in motion shes stacy/lite

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
i've paid for tinder plus and boosts before and they had little value, effect. It always disappointed and I didn't feel like I got value for the money I spent.

I believe tinder platinum is a carrot on a stick, it is dangling in front of you as a desperate high-libido male who gets no action. But once you buy it, the effects are mediocre at best. A waste of money, time and effort.

@TechnoBoss

old snow patrol has some mogger songs/albums ngl. I always find myself going back to their old songs which I listened when I was a teen.

You gotta read the description of the plans. Tinder plus and Gold Just give you Unlimited swipes, they are for foids. Platinum puts you on top of the stack so you are more Easily seen. Otherwise foids Just rarely reach your profile at all