Why women are so attracted to good Eye areas while men only care about the bone structure??

i've paid for tinder plus and boosts before and they had little value, effect. It always disappointed and I didn't feel like I got value for the money I spent.

I believe tinder platinum is a carrot on a stick, it is dangling in front of you as a desperate high-libido male who gets no action. But once you buy it, the effects are mediocre at best. A waste of money, time and effort.

@TechnoBoss

old snow patrol has some mogger songs/albums ngl. I always find myself going back to their old songs which I listened when I was a teen.

You're right it is a carrot on a stick. There's also talk about the algorithm and ELO or whatever and it just feels like Tinder/bumble decides on who to market to everyone, regardless of if you paid money. Women don't even really swipe they just open the app and swipe maybe 10-20 times max and they get tons of matches. The amount of men on the apps will get you buried.

This song is so nostalgic for me. I remember hearing it when I was younger, and the intro always makes me feel really calm. Nice song taste tbh I always liked the songs you post. I actually forgot about this song.

I was listening to this song before I paused it - the intro goes hard: