Why women have bigger cheekbones on average

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
Because they stretch the skin on your face around the maxilla and prevent ageing/sagging. They’re basically a youth indicator that women evolved to attract men.

No zygos = you’ll age like shit ahahaha.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, flippasav, aspiringexcel and 12 others
they dont jfl

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, IAMNOTANINCEL, try2beme and 1 other person
Just deny a basic fact theory.
you realize if you look at past Hominid skull men had much larger zygos. this was mainly for protection of the eye area.

also zygos have been shown to grow when taking T. I can testify since my zygos grew quite after taking is started taking T.

you are just coping because you dont have them lmao.

example of past skulls

male:
Neanderthal skull m

female:
INSERT adult female NHM gibraltar 1 neanderthal full widththumb11601160

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, IAMNOTANINCEL, flippasav and 7 others
women just have different fat stores on the face giving the illusion of larger cheekbones but in raw size males are quite a bit larger

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and Autismcel
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, IAMNOTANINCEL, aspiringexcel and 5 others
High facial fat genes actually age people very goodly. They are blessing and failo at same times. U will not get hollow cheek but u will get more youthful skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, RAMU KAKA, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
Because they stretch the skin on your face around the maxilla and prevent ageing/sagging. They’re basically a youth indicator that women evolved to attract men.

Well then explain why a higher number of women have low zygos
Wouldn't most women have higher set zygos given the fact that higher set further prevent aging/sagging?

But in reality most men do
And the significance of zygo positioning matters considerably more than projection
Women with low zygos age like shit compared to men with higher zygos (that are less projected)

Ofc ideal is my sig:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and moreroidsmoredates
The just suck more BBCs on average

• JFL
Reactions: yen
you realize if you look at past Hominid skull men had much larger zygos. this was mainly for protection of the eye area.

also zygos have been shown to grow when taking T. I can testify since my zygos grew quite after taking is started taking T.

you are just coping because you dont have them lmao.
? Even though I implied they’re a good thing? Be honest, you’re a retard aren’t you? My zygos are bigger than your skull lol. Also caged at “zygos grew after taking T”. You’re one of those users eh.

It’s like you’re trying to disprove 2+2=4. It’s simple observation that women have bigger cheekbones on average.

Relax your tits bud, feminine doesn’t mean ugly.

High facial fat genes actually age people very goodly. They are blessing and failo at same times. U will not get hollow cheek but u will get more youthful skin.
I mean you look younger because of less dimorphism which is good if you want to look like a teenager (for some reason). Only worth it if you have good bones.

• +1
Reactions: greycel

Can you say you have no zygos if you are around 20% bodyfat?

• +1
Reactions: Aero
? Even though I implied they’re a good thing? Be honest, you’re a retard aren’t you? My zygos are bigger than your skull lol. Also caged at “zygos grew after taking T”. You’re one of those users eh.

It’s like you’re trying to disprove 2+2=4. It’s simple observation that women have bigger cheekbones on average.

Relax your tits bud, feminine doesn’t mean ugly.
bro you are the one that misunderstood my post. also you are equating masc features to being ugly when it's the opposite. male and female zygos are almost around the same size adjusted for skull size with males having a slight edge. the only reason why female cheekbones may look larger is because they have smaller jaws and more upper facial fat giving the illusion of larger cheekbones.

large zygos evolved for fighting success because they protected the skull

another example of how large male zygos used to be:

Unnamed

Images

female zygos were such smaller and had a similar size that they do today

and you probably dont zygo mog me because my zygos are almost 7 inches at the widest point plus very high mass. jfl at you. even before taking T my zygos were large.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, coisbhai, hifynnt and 2 others
I mean you look younger because of less dimorphism which is good if you want to look like a teenager (for some reason). Only worth it if you have good bones.
Its good exp if u are 30s-40s.

and you probably dont zygo mog me because my zygos are almost 7 inches at the widest point plus very high mass. jfl at you. even before taking T my zygos were large.
4156187_1716661232084.png

4156190_1716661249956.jpeg

Always remember you injected T for a reason. I promise with an iq that low you look like this. Zygo width =/= zygo mass but I feel there’s no point explaining that.

Coming on my half-assed thread trying to debunk common sense shit. Really?

Can you say you have no zygos if you are around 20% bodyfat?
Imo 20% is when the ogre curve first starts to form as long as you aren’t bloated after takeaway or something. You should pretty much see how big your zygos are and then losing weight will just be a pleasant surprise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, St.TikTokcel and moreroidsmoredates
4156187_1716661232084.png

4156190_1716661249956.jpeg

Always remember you injected T for a reason. I promise with an iq that low you look like this. Zygo width =/= zygo mass but I feel there’s no point explaining that.

Coming on my half-assed thread trying to debunk common sense shit. Really?
I took T to to aid in muscle building. I was tired of being lanklet because I am 191 cm or 6'3 and very skinny. and you must havemissed where I said my zygos were high mass. I have more mass in my zygos than your whole face.

also I explained why you were wrong that women dont have higher mass and thought human history never have. again large zygos evolved to protect during fights once the examples above. if you look at the female skulls the had way less mass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai and Allornothing
Well then explain why a higher number of women have low zygos
Women have high set zygos though? They’re just taller. It’s a rare, masculine trait to have low set zygos for the reason you suggested.

Vertically shorter cheekbones will have a higher malar eminence (ogre curve), which protects the eye more as you described. Zygomatic arch height will barely affect this.

• +1
Imo 20% is when the ogre curve first starts to form as long as you aren’t bloated after takeaway or something. You should pretty much see how big your zygos are and then losing weight will just be a pleasant surprise.
20% is too high, only visible for people with good bone mass. If you have average/below average you need to get leaner (10-12%).

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Use your head Mclovin, large zygos won’t protect the eye during a fight nearly as much as vertically short, forward-set ones. Guess what? Both of those are masculine traits.

Large zygos will help a bit but if they aren’t positioned properly, it doesn’t matter how much impact they absorb, you’ve been punched in the eye and you’re fucked. There was less selective pressure for men to develop large zygos as their placement was infinitely more important. It stands to reason that since woman have them, they’re much more of a youth indicator then a fighting tool.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mirrormogger and greycel
Use your head Mclovin, large zygos won’t protect the eye during a fight nearly as much as vertically short, forward-set ones. Guess what? Both of those are masculine traits.

Large zygos will help a bit but if they aren’t positioned properly, it doesn’t matter how much impact they absorb, you’ve been punched in the eye and you’re fucked. There was less selective pressure for men to develop large zygos as their placement was infinitely more important. It stands to reason that since woman have them, they’re much more of a youth indicator then a fighting tool.

Women have high set zygos though? They’re just taller. It’s a rare, masculine trait to have low set zygos for the reason you suggested.

Vertically shorter cheekbones will have a higher malar eminence (ogre curve), which protects the eye more as you described. Zygomatic arch height will barely affect this.
I'd love to see an article, anecdotally I've been looking at both men and women when I talk and men on average have considerably higher zygos though. Often women have those ball zygos, that dont start very high laterally.

And regardless of what they might be, the fact that they stretch a lower part of their face still leads to unoptimal aging. The vertically small, higher set zygos are best for aging tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
cuz they've been sucking dicks for the last million years idk

I'd love to see an article, anecdotally I've been looking at both men and women when I talk and men on average have considerably higher zygos though. Often women have those ball zygos, that dont start very high laterally.

And regardless of what they might be, the fact that they stretch a lower part of their face still leads to unoptimal aging. The vertically small, higher set zygos are best for aging tbh.
Yeah it’s weird because I remember reading that women have higher-set cheekbones but it was probably one of those retarded normie articles that equates large cheekbones with “high”. I’ve definitely noticed now that men have them higher-set, though not to the same degree that women have them larger understandably.

I don’t think zygo position affects ageing much, if at all. At the end of the day, the skin on your cheeks is either being stretched or not. Where doesn’t really matter.

I imagine a high-set arch protects the temples more which is an important fighting region.

• +1

Its fat not bone

Men have much more bonemass this is just wrong entirely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Earth Dollar and Allornothing
also you never bothered

then why do primitive male skulls have much larger zygos than than female skulls. like the male zygos are have almost half of the whole woman's skulls mass dumbfuck

again for example since you didn't see it the first time

male:
Neanderthal skull m

female:
INSERT adult female NHM gibraltar 1 neanderthal full widththumb11601160

THOSE "INDICATORS OF YOUTH" that you are talking about are FAT PADS

women look like utter shit once they lose them you fucker

why do you think they develop many more wrinkles in old age?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Its fat not bone

Men have much more bonemass this is just wrong entirely
ive been telling him this but the dumbass doesn't listen

I literally zygo mog all my female female member and so does my male cousins.

I have provided evidence of pre historic skulls as examples too and he has brought nothing but embarrassing replies with no evidence to back it up.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and try2beme
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai and Earth Dollar
Most his ideas come out his ass like most incels lel
that is main thing I hate about this site

they live in their own bubbles and have no other experience outside of that. it's wild how sheltered a lot the people on the site are. like goddamn I wonder if they even go outside lmao.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Alright.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
that is main thing I hate about this site

they live in their own bubbles and have no other experience outside of that. it's wild how sheltered a lot the people on the site are. like goddamn I wonder if they even go outside lmao.
Your “evidence” is one example which is yourself. Your arrogance and retardation is embarassing just stop lmao. “Girls don’t have cheekbones it’s just rock solid fat bro” :feelsuhh: you and that kid @try2beme should just get married.

Your “evidence” is one example which is yourself. Your arrogance and retardation is embarassing just stop lmao. “Girls don’t have cheekbones it’s just rock solid fat bro” :feelsuhh: you and that kid @try2beme should just get married.
bro you actually dumb. I provided examples of prehistoric skulls which do in fact display that the males have much larger zygos than the females. you are either extremely dense or just ignoring evidence because you are in your own bubble. girls do have cheekbones just not as large. most of their mass is fat not bone.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
bro you actually dumb. I provided examples of prehistoric skulls which do in fact display that the males have much larger zygos than the females. you are either extremely dense or just ignoring evidence because you are in your own bubble. girls do have cheekbones just not as large. most of their mass is fat not bone.
I cant believe you kept trying to prove something to him for a whole thread

He’s a 5’10 22 year old pimply manchild just like his boyfriend @MakinItHappen

• JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Prob cause we have bigger masseter muscles. Decreasing the sizes of ur masseter makes ur cheek bones pop out so much idk why ppl don’t talk about this

Bring @MakinItHappen back, I miss that nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Korea

not surprised honestly

it seemed like he was deliberately ignoring all the evidence I provided him and kept repeating the same things like a broken record

also what's the backstory with this guy?

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
not surprised honestly

it seemed like he was deliberately ignoring all the evidence I provided him and kept repeating the same things like a broken record

also what's the backstory with this guy?
Not worth caring about his backstory, just another delusional fuck

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
High estrogen plays a role when it comes to cheekbones. Also women store facial fat differently than men.

High estrogen plays a role when it comes to cheekbones. Also women store facial fat differently than men.
I have high estrogen?