Why would you even attend classes without attendance mandate

One Rep Max

One Rep Max

Diamond
Serious question

@Squirtle @BrahminBoss

I know ur college has no attendance mandate I swear to god the 75% mandate is ruining my life u could clear the entire syllabus with self studying a week before from some YouTube playlist

Attendance mandate except in med school or labs is hell on earth, I'm done with forging obviously fake medical certificates to justify my atrocious attendance just so I can write the exams

Why go through the effort of attending drab boring uni lectures? I don't get it

Are there people in ur clg to use the 0 attendance requirement and rarely show up except exams or is it just for namesake

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and socialcel
Jfl attendance is a scam, I’m in hs and made a promise to myself to never stay in for 4th module EVER, passed all my exams etc. and have no problems whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
Jfl attendance is a scam, I’m in hs and made a promise to myself to never stay in for 4th module EVER, passed all my exams etc. and have no problems whatsoever
I had 0 percent attendance in 11th and 12th grade during pandemic online classes even

I was too lazy to even login and turn on my mic and video I used to during first week then I never did, just showed up for exams

My name was famous as the mystery guy who never shows up but somehow gets very high marks jflll

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Alt Number 3 and socialcel
I had 0 percent attendance in 11th and 12th grade during pandemic online classes even

I was too lazy to even login and turn on my mic and video I used to during first week then I never did, just showed up for exams

My name was famous as the mystery guy who never shows up but somehow gets very high marks jflll
Mirin so hard bro

• JFL
yea uni was horrible for me luckily no attendance mandate except for lab/tutorials

i still have nightmares about uni exams and being force dto go there etc. 5+ years later.

i used to get lost on campus even in my 3rd year because i almost never went there. also 0 friends in uni except 1 autistic guy from romania.

worst time of my life! no idea how i graduated (well i am a genius i guess)

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and One Rep Max
Unfortunately in my uni. Niggers are studying all thr time. If I miss classes I fall way behind my peers. I tried to bunk all classes for probability but it backfired badly.

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max and Alt Number 3
Unfortunately in my uni. Niggers are studying all thr time. If I miss classes I fall way behind my peers. I tried to bunk all classes for probability but it backfired badly.
So I'm oevrestimating how far u can get with just self study?

Jfl at bunking and backfiring PROBABILITY

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Serious question

@Squirtle @BrahminBoss

I know ur college has no attendance mandate I swear to god the 75% mandate is ruining my life u could clear the entire syllabus with self studying a week before from some YouTube playlist

Attendance mandate except in med school or labs is hell on earth, I'm done with forging obviously fake medical certificates to justify my atrocious attendance just so I can write the exams

Why go through the effort of attending drab boring uni lectures? I don't get it

Are there people in ur clg to use the 0 attendance requirement and rarely show up except exams or is it just for namesake
Mirin your lack of course rigor, I can’t skip hard sciences/math classes or I’ll get obliterated.

Mirin your lack of course rigor, I can’t skip hard sciences/math classes or I’ll get obliterated.
It’s not it’s hard as fuck
electronics and communication engineering

btw I mean bunk classes and still studycel anyway jfl

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
So I'm oevrestimating how far u can get with just self study?

Jfl at bunking and backfiring PROBABILITY
It's not that the subjects are too hard. Just the peers I'm with raise the bar too high. It's easy to pass all courses doing bare minimum being a slacker to avoid a backlog but it's very hard to get a S grade tbh. There's fierce competition in my uni in every single class. The only classes that feel more relaxed and fun are the non-core open electives like English, Qualitative skills etc.

• +1
Low IQ mongrels dont understand why you have to attend classes :feelswhat:
You have to attend classes so teachers/professors can have a JOB and get their PAY, dum dum. Thats the whole fucking reason why classes are mandatory, because there are people who work there called TEACHERS/PROFESSORS. And for them to be able to WORK and get PAYED, they need to have PEOPLE sitting in the CLASSROOM to serve as CLIENTS. So basically, if your little brain didnt understand by now, YOU are a CLIENT for your TEACHER and you need to be sitting in the CLASSROOM so your TEACHER can WORK and get PAYED for that JOB. Get it now? :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Low IQ mongrels dont understand why you have to attend classes :feelswhat:
You have to attend classes so teachers/professors can have a JOB and get their PAY, dum dum. Thats the whole fucking reason why classes are mandatory, because there are people who work there called TEACHERS/PROFESSORS. And for them to be able to WORK and get PAYED, they need to have PEOPLE sitting in the CLASSROOM to serve as CLIENTS. So basically, if your little brain didnt understand by now, YOU are a CLIENT for your TEACHER and you need to be sitting in the CLASSROOM so your TEACHER can WORK and get PAYED for that JOB. Get it now? :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Most professors in my uni are more focused on their research than taking classes. They don't care if they have anyone siitting in their classrooms. That is just a thing they do on the side. Their main focus is generally research. This is quite common in top universities and academia that emphasize the importance of faculty members publishing research papers and contributing to their respective fields.

• +1
Most professors in my uni are more focused on their research than taking classes. They don't care if they have anyone siitting in their classrooms. That is just a thing they do on the side. Their main focus is generally research. This is quite common in top universities and academia that emphasize the importance of faculty members publishing research papers and contributing to their respective fields.
do you have any profs from Ivies background? I do

• +1
It's not that the subjects are too hard. Just the peers I'm with raise the bar too high. It's easy to pass all courses doing bare minimum being a slacker to avoid a backlog but it's very hard to get a S grade tbh. There's fierce competition in my uni in every single class. The only classes that feel more relaxed and fun are the non-core open electives like English, Qualitative skills etc.
Relative grading is ropefuel I gave up on s grade the nerd with no life who studycels 24/7 can have it

• +1
Yes.

Same tbh. I only get S grade in lab components. Thr juice ain't worth the squeeze.
only reason I got backlogs is I literally wasn’t allowed to write exam, I acc got fucking debarred

I was trying to be a hero bunking classes and coping with my shitty medical certificates but it did not work this time

• +1