why would you ever support the 2nd amendment

Alt

Alt

Life Sucks and Then You Die
Imagine supporting the right to bear arms to Tyrese, Jamal, Quandale, aka the 13% who commits 52%+ of violent crimes in the USA. Or arming the general populace, who directly threatens your survival and right to life. It's counterintuitive.

I'm a firearm owner (in GTA IV) and lean right, but it makes zero sense to support people around you owning firearms. ESPECIALLY when the average Sub-Saharan African has an IQ of 68 (an IQ below 70 is considered mental retardation and practically incapable of critical thinking). Koko the Gorilla had a tested IQ between 70 and 95 for crying out loud. And by no means is this limited to blacks, there are retards of every creed.

Worry about and arm YOURSELF and your family. And maybe friends. If you don't already own firearms, do it while you can legally. And disperse them so you have something to fall back on in the event of government overreach/societal collapse/a threat to your life.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
2nd amendment is fine

it's the gentlemen that are the problem

They bear arms illegally you dumb nigger

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
The biggest myth is that all men are created equally.

No, the fuck we're not. And accordingly, we shouldn't be granted the same things in life.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, horizontallytall, tombradylover and 2 others
They bear arms illegally you dumb nigger
In some cases, but for the most part, they do it legally and do form 4473 and all that shit.

And once again, I'm not singling out a race. Bunch of hillbilly pinkies, chinks, spics who shouldn't have the right to bear arms

Imagine advocating for a black guy sagging, open carrying a pistol clinging to his 12 o clock and knowing that at any time, he can shoot and kill your entire family.

Imagine advocating for a black guy sagging, open carrying a pistol clinging to his 12 o clock and knowing that at any time, he can shoot and kill your entire family.
Only whitoids randomly kill people for no reason

It makes perfect sense if you read my entire thread. Explain
No it doesnt dumbass. Criminals will always have guns. If you wanna prevent ppl from getting shot, more ppl should have guns. And 2A isnt to protect yourself agaisnt niggers anyways, its to protect yourself agaisnt the government.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, tombradylover and murdah
The right to bear arms is crucial and should be available to every citizen of every nation. America takes a massive W in this regard.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and murdah
No it doesnt dumbass. Criminals will always have guns. If you wanna prevent ppl from getting shot, more ppl should have guns. And 2A isnt to protect yourself agaisnt niggers anyways, its to protect yourself agaisnt the government.
Yeah maybe in 1776 you mental midget. Good luck protecting yourself with a rifle from F16s, drones, etc. Times have changed and the Constitution is a living, breathing document.

Also the idea that criminals always have guns or the upper hand (common pro-2a talking point) isn't the complete truth. If you make it harder to obtain firearms, the less people will have them including criminals. Plenty of evidence and data that shows this, including states that banned secondary market sales without background checks having less murder by a significant margin. As well as the
Federal Assault Weapons Ban that was effective for 10 years that significantly lowered the rate and total number of firearm related homicides.

And more people = more ppl from getting shot my ass. There's only a handful of events that actually unfold like this.Even in the Allen Texas shooting spree. There were guys in trucks and cars in the proximity of the shooter when he was killing the Korean family. Most like armed. They all took off.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
The right to bear arms is crucial and should be available to every citizen of every nation. America takes a massive W in this regard.
Pointless take. Lmao what goes through your mind when you type shit like this

Based grey

Retards get upset when anyone said guns shouldn't be in circulation because their minds automatically take it as some left wing propaganda to kill everyone:feelskek:

"but muh government attack" as if they would protect themselves from drone tricks with a gun in the 0% chance scenario where the US turns and kills everyone.

• Love it
Reactions: Alt
I wish there was no guns cuz its so easy for a random nigger to kill you but better than getting stabbed and its too late for gun control sadly

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Based grey

Retards get upset when anyone said guns shouldn't be in circulation because their minds automatically take it as some left wing propaganda to kill everyone:feelskek:

"but muh government attack" as if they would protect themselves from drone tricks with a gun in the 0% chance scenario where the US turns and kills everyone.
it shows the state of the world and how partisan everything has become. Just a few decades ago, people wouldn't question when a Republican like Richard Nixon backed gun control and urged Congress to pass modest laws like banning mass produced, cheap guns ---Saturday Night Specials often used by criminals

now everyone has become full autists who demand you fully support one side over the other

Last edited:
  • +1
I wish there was no guns cuz its so easy for a random nigger to kill you but better than getting stabbed and its too late for gun control sadly
Less guns circulating around would still alleviate to some extent

Better than just completely accepting the situation we're in

Yeah maybe in 1776 you mental midget. Good luck protecting yourself with a rifle from F16s, drones, etc.
LowIQ argument. Who operates these weapons ? Soldiers, aka American citizens. Ts not a movie if the government goes rogue, hundreds of thousands of soldiers will side with the people against the govy. Chances of them winning will massively increase if theres millions of people with guns ready to die for their country.

(@ChadL1te Have the fucking balls to write a direct reply u knobhead)
If you make it harder to obtain firearms, the less people will have them including criminals
yh cuz theres definitely not millions of guns already in circulation amongst criminals. You really think tyrone from oblock is going to give his unregistered draco up to the feds ?

Most like armed
« Most likely » alright bud. What about Indiana mall ?

What about switzerland being the forefather of 2A and having one of the lowest crime rates in the world ?

with all the illegal migrants coming in id much rather be fucking strapped if i lived in burgerland.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and lemonnz
Americans are so retarded tbh
They live their lives by some stupid rule created hundreds of years ago when people used guns for hunting, and there were no automatic guns

Bill from Nebraska in 2024 does not need an automatic rifle

so trueeee
let's repeal it, that way only nogs who buy them on the black market and on the streets have access:feelsuhh:

LowIQ argument. Who operates these weapons ? Soldiers, aka American citizens. Ts not a movie if the government goes rogue, hundreds of thousands of soldiers will side with the people against the govy. Chances of them winning will massively increase if theres millions of people with guns ready to die for their country.

(@ChadL1te Have the fucking balls to write a direct reply u knobhead)

yh cuz theres definitely not millions of guns already in circulation amongst criminals. You really think tyrone from oblock is going to give his unregistered draco up to the feds ?

« Most likely » alright bud. What about Indiana mall ?

What about switzerland being the forefather of 2A and having one of the lowest crime rates in the world ?

with all the illegal migrants coming in id much rather be fucking strapped if i lived in burgerland.
You're describing hypothetical scenarios. First of all, soldiers as a whole have a track record of supporting their government (otherwise it would be an ousting or coup d'état). If your interests lies outside of the government, you are essentially a domestic terrorist.

I'm not going to even respond to your second comment about tyrone from o block. I'll let you think that one through.

The Greenwood Shooting is one of those handful of situations that occur, which is why the Eli Dickens and him being great shot was such big news. For every one of these, there are hundreds that don't unfold like this.

Also, Switzerland has a homogenous, gifted population with a completely different gun culture

• +1
so trueeee
let's repeal it, that way only nogs who buy them on the black market and on the streets have access:feelsuhh:
not at all what I'm suggesting

I'm more along the lines of IQ test requirements and greater barriers to entry

Not blindly believing in the gun rights for all narrative :feelsuhh:

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon

(@
ChadL1te
@ChadL1te Have the fucking balls to write a direct reply u knobhead)
Nobody is saying on duty soldiers shouldnt have guns you pea brain. Were talking about regular citizens living in cities and shit.

And wtf are talking about I was agreeing with OP not subtweeting you, you arent important

Ban niggers from owning guns. Problem solved.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xegigi, rand anon and murdah
Huge cope. Firearms level the playing field between the physically challenged and the physically gifted.

Having guns makes manlets and heightmoggers more similar in power level. Not having guns results in the natural physical disparity playing a bigger role.

Huge cope. Firearms level the playing field between the physically challenged and the physically gifted.

Having guns makes manlets and heightmoggers more similar in power level. Not having guns results in the natural physical disparity playing a bigger role.
did u even read the thread? yeah no shit firearms are the great equalizer, but why support it and give this power to the general populace when much of them are completely retarded. I'm not against firearms. I'm against how easy it is to obtain one, and less people owning guns is in the best of my interest

also the physical disparity between manlets and heightmoggers isn't as big as you think. Weight and muscle fibers are much more important. And there's something called knives. Good luck with athefew extra inches of height when you're being sliced up and a knife is going through your neck

tldr just rambling

Imagine supporting the right to bear arms to Tyrese, Jamal, Quandale, aka the 13% who commits 52%+ of violent crimes in the USA. Or arming the general populace, who directly threatens your survival and right to life. It's counterintuitive.

I'm a firearm owner (in GTA IV) and lean right, but it makes zero sense to support people around you owning firearms. ESPECIALLY when the average Sub-Saharan African has an IQ of 68 (an IQ below 70 is considered mental retardation and practically incapable of critical thinking). Koko the Gorilla had a tested IQ between 70 and 95 for crying out loud. And by no means is this limited to blacks, there are retards of every creed.

View attachment 2869116View attachment 2869127

Worry about and arm YOURSELF and your family. And maybe friends. If you don't already own firearms, do it while you can legally. And disperse them so you have something to fall back on in the event of government overreach/societal collapse/a threat to your life.

niggers will get their hands on guns whether it is legal or not

Yeah maybe in 1776 you mental midget. Good luck protecting yourself with a rifle from F16s, drones, etc. Times have changed and the Constitution is a living, breathing document.
Then why did america lose in afghanistan?

If a goverment wants to enforce something against the people (which is why the 2nd amendment was made) it's not going to bomb the fuck out of everyone because then they would kill their supporters too. They would send soldiers to those that oppose the gov which is where guns are useful.

That's exactly what happenes in afghanistan and ultimetly such an armed population can't be subjegated

Also didn't you read the Florida report which said that more lifes are saved by guns than taken?

However some IQ legislation might be useful