Why you can't mentally compete as a non Chad

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
The average tinder whore has been going on vacation with her friends, partying since she was 14, going out with friends since she was 12-13 (which most of us BASEMENT DWELLERS never even do), she has had 50 relationships and done ANAL, she is happy and super content, gets 500-1000 likes per instagram post, has 10 dudes messaging her at ANY TIME, has 10 dudes orbiting her and many dudes wanting to fuck her or fucking her at any point.

What do you have to offer? A SHITTY DATE AT A RESTAURANT? OVER

IF YOU WERE WHITE AND GOOD LOOKING YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE SO DON'T GIVE ME THE BS THAT THIS DOESN'T MATTER. YOU CANNOT COMPETE WITH CHADS EXPENSIVE CAR AND DRUGS. WE MEW WHILE THESE WOMEN LIVE LIVES WE CANNOT EVEN COMPREHEND

Its not even the same playing field. If you are white you are FUCKED. You can't offer anything. You are at best your moms chicken tendy receiver mentally damaged basment rotter.

NON WHITE = OVER

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 9380
Ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 9380
sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Gl = gl

I can be as fucking autistic and as awkward as I want as long as I am psl 6 + she will think

"awww he's shy and cute"

Or

"tehe he is crazy carefree yolo personality"

She doesn't care as long as ur gl

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 9779
Gl = gl

I can be as fucking autistic and as awkward as I want as long as I am psl 6 + she will think

"awww he's shy and cute"

Or

"tehe he is crazy carefree yolo personality"

She doesn't care as long as ur gl
Thats for pumping and dumping. Most of us here won't do that. Chad only.

• Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Thats for pumping and dumping. Most of us here won't do that. Chad only.
I'm gonna pimp and dump them marriage max with a good woman (Stacey) to produce a large force of Peshkov family line tbh

All of these children I will have looksmaxxed from an early age (when I say children I mean boy.)

Then I will tell them from a young age to make themselves a fortune and carry on the Peshkov family line and become the next tsar

There will be no stopping my elitr family. But that be in my mid 30s tbh and I wktn be around much

I'll hire a nanny while I pump and dump other sluts while I cuck Stacey

• +1
I get 700-900 likes per post, does that make me stacy?

• +1
I get 700-900 likes per post, does that make me stacy?
Thats Chad tier likes. Even giga Stacy maxes around 1k likes on average unless she is a model or some shit.

never wanted to mentally compete just want to be happy blackpill has fucked my mental state

Thats Chad tier likes. Even giga Stacy maxes around 1k likes on average unless she is a model or some shit.
I just have a pretty decent following tbh