Why you don’t see as many good looking guys with attractive girlfriends

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
The reason is because the good looking PSL 6+ guys can afford to “pump and dump” in their 20’s while guys below them in SMV can only get sex from an LTR. Chads don’t need to have a girlfriend, or want one, because they can get sex whenever they feel like it otherwise. There is also the issue as to why you sometimes see average looking guys with hotter girlfriends than you’d expect: this is usually because the female knows she can still get sex easily from a higher SMV guy while in the relationship.

This (mostly the first point) should already be well known here but I’ve noticed that somehow lots of people here aren’t very blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Drugs and SikKunt
how many women do you think cheat in LTRs

Probably about 20% cheat openly through tinder or other means but a lot more would do it if they had an ideal chance for a one time hookup with a chad tbh. I could be wrong about this tho, it’s just a guess
What do you think is the number?

Last edited:
Probably about 20% cheat openly through tinder or other means but a lot more would do it if they had an ideal chance for a one time hookup with a chad tbh. I could be wrong about this tho, it’s just a guess

What do you think is the number?
no clue, sometimes i feel like the manosphere exaggerates the nature of women; but that 20-30% of tested men not being the father of the children in UK makes me think otherwise

the truth is women evolved to be manipulative and liars and ideally they need to reproduce with alpha male and have cuck husband to look after.

I think it depends on region/country but i feel like every male who’s a normie and up in SMV will get cheated on at least once
A lot of em.
I feel like every male normie and up will get cheated on at least once

no clue, sometimes i feel like the manosphere exaggerates the nature of women; but that 20-30% of tested men not being the father of the children in UK makes me think otherwise

the truth is women evolved to be manipulative and liars and ideally they need to reproduce with alpha male and have cuck husband to look after.

I think it depends on region/country but i feel like every male who’s a normie and up in SMV will get cheated on at least once

I feel like every male normie and up will get cheated on at least once
Most men that will get a test like that have a real reason for suspicion. On an overall population it's probably around 5% I am guessing.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Most men that will get a test like that have a real reason for suspicion. On an overall population it's probably around 5% I am guessing.
Most men are also bluepilled blind cucks.

I agree it probably isn’t as high as 30%, it almost certainly is probably higher than 5% though.

5E9730D2 3CE6 4758 933D 1D6A911571E9

Honestly, only very rarely I see couples where the guy looks worse than the girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Honestly, only very rarely I see couples where the guy looks worse than the girl.
Yup and I rarely see looks-mismatched couples anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel