Why you need a hot woman

JOJOcelReturns

JOJOcelReturns

Special Grade Slayer
Having a hot woman by your side it's the highest forms of validation you can have. Not only men will envy and respect you, but woman will fantasize and lust you more than if you were single.

Women present high levels of intra-sexual competition and are always comparing between themselves. If you are not at least looksmatched with your woman you are shooting yourself in the foot. They will look at you and think "he is hot", then they will look at your mid gf and think "she is nothing special." She will carry you down.

Choose carefully who you associate yourself with.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, Akhi, Henry Rollins and 10 others
Patrick Sigma GIF by Facepunch Studios
9-5 Boss GIF by Infinyte Club
Model Flexing GIF by G2 Esports

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, geenk worg, greycel and 2 others
I want a bitch like Veronica Leal and Scarlet Chase. Francys Belle is also fine.

no point in getting a girl that mogs you either tbh

more prone to cheating and will not threat you as good as a girl you mog usually

looksmatched to slightly mogging her is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, ShowerMaxxing, BeanletMogger and 9 others
no point in getting a girl that mogs you either tbh

more prone to cheating and will not threat you as good as a girl you mog usually

looksmatched to slightly mogging her is ideal
Disagree. There's nothing that screams more alpha than being wirh a women that mogs ypu hard. It's like thr ultimate display of dominance having a beautiful women submit to you as an ugly ogre is everything

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Akhi, curryascenderr and 2 others
What do you think about getting in a relationship with someone below your looksmatch? Is it worth dating them (with minimal effort) just for exp and then to dump them?

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
Disagree. There's nothing that screams more alpha than being wirh a women that mogs ypu hard. It's like thr ultimate display of dominance having a beautiful women submit to you as an ugly ogre is everything
and then what? whats the point when the girl doesnt treat you as good or cheats in the end

the amount of friends i have who got cheated on by their mogging gfs is crazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, BeanletMogger, Henry Rollins and 3 others
You're crazy to even consider getting a girlfriend tbh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: watah and greycel
I disagree. Why would men respect a man who has something that they desperately want? They'll hate you, the same way they'd hate you if you became a millionaire or got famous.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Henry Rollins, MisterMid and 2 others
and then what? whats the point when the girl doesnt treat you as good or cheats in the end

The point is to mog them and still keep them dumbass. Any girl can cheat, if you pull a girl that mogs you, and she's still all lovey dovey with you that's the ultimate flex. Obviously it's unlikely, but thats the point, that's why it's a flex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Jason Voorhees
But that constant thought of every guy around you trying to take your girl would infuriate me

At least if you are a Chad with Stacy they'd understand and know they never had a chance anyways
Or HTB with MTN+/HTN etc

They wouldn't try to step on your toes

I'd unironically want a girl who is objectively ugly but subjectively my type. I'm a jealous guy, I wouldn't like guys eyeing up my chick
Sounds like some cuck shit @JOJOcelReturns

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Jason Voorhees

Because they are weak and low T. It wouldn't happen I'd they had more leverage in the relationship and were more high t

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
I want a htb but who is a slut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini and glaruz
The point is to mog them and still keep them dumbass. Any girl can cheat, if you pull a girl that mogs you, and she's still all lovey dovey with you that's the ultimate flex. Obviously it's unlikely, but thats the point, that's why it's a flex.
Because they are weak and low T. It wouldn't happen I'd they had more leverage in the relationship and were more high t
this is wishful thinking JFL

legit guys irl who are on tren and T got cheated on that i know. they also have big dicks and are not bad looking

if your girl mogs you, its over 99% of the time

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JOJOcelReturns and iblamechico
I disagree. Why would men respect a man who has something that they desperately want? They'll hate you, the same way they'd hate you if you became a millionaire or got famous.
People here have no idea that being GL or having any inherent advantage in life like money/status comes with other people envying you and wanting to sabotage you for existing. Shit is scary for people who ascend after looksmaxxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and ascension
Very true. It's automatic status everywhere, and the highest level of status there is in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: JOJOcelReturns
Sounds good on paper but internally that LTR is going have many many weak points. It's literally cherrypicked incel fantasy.

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
Most mentally healthy normies will respect you. Only scum will openly hate.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Henry Rollins and ascension
What do you think about getting in a relationship with someone below your looksmatch? Is it worth dating them (with minimal effort) just for exp and then to dump them?
Yes but you will find it embarrassing to go out in public with them. Also you will just start to think mentally this is my level if your with her for to long

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and JOJOcelReturns
this is wishful thinking JFL

legit guys irl who are on tren and T got cheated on that i know. they also have big dicks and are not bad looking

if your girl mogs you, its over 99% of the time
Hypergamy is just a feeling at the end of the day. She could objectively mog you but think to herself that you are better looking

• +1
But that constant thought of every guy around you trying to take your girl would infuriate me

At least if you are a Chad with Stacy they'd understand and know they never had a chance anyways
Or HTB with MTN+/HTN etc

I'd unironically want a girl who is objectively ugly but subjectively my type. I'm a jealous guy, I wouldn't like guys eyeing up my chick
If you both look good people will comment how good you look together. You sound insecure, you can't control or know the thoughts of men you encounter everyday.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MisterMid and greycel
Unless you status mog there's no point. She will have all the leverage in the relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and buflek
Unless you status mog there's no point. She will have all the leverage in the relationship.
Even if you status mog her you will be at her eyes a means to an end.

• So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
if you make it to the top everyone will be jealous

If you both look good people will comment how good you look together. You sound insecure, you can't control or know the thoughts of men you encounter everyday.
Exactly jfl, we agree

But what if only one of you look good?
Think a significant gap in looks between the couple

Adriana Lima and her husband for example..
Guys get personally pissed about the idea of Lima finding her husband SUBJECTIVELY her type, and women get angry that she should've married somebody attractive with her being the best looking model ever. She should've not "ruined her genes".

Not insecure btw
I have full trust in my future girl. A relationship can't work without it
But the idea of another man trying to barge in and not mind his own fucking business pisses me tf off

And also those fake "you look so good together" are often accompanied with back chatting

Last edited:
Having a hot woman by your side it's the highest forms of validation you can have. Not only men will envy and respect you, but woman will fantasize and lust you more than if you were single.

Women present high levels of intra-sexual competition and are always comparing between themselves. If you are not at least looksmatched with your woman you are shooting yourself in the foot. They will look at you and think "he is hot", then they will look at your mid gf and think "she is nothing special." She will carry you down.

Choose carefully who you associate yourself with.
Will never have this :feelswah::feelswhy:

I cant find a woman that looks really good here or at least upar w me
Im forced to date down because of location & 98% of the time i cant get myself to be attracted to them

This. I've never respected a man who had a better looking gf. If anything I'd want to disrespect him by taking his girl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: greycel and ascension

Or HTB with MTN+/HTN etc

This

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Exactly jfl, we agree

But what if only one of you look good?
Think a significant gap in looks between the couple

Adriana Lima and her husband for example..
Guys get personally pissed about the idea of Lima finding her husband SUBJECTIVELY her type, and women get angry that she should've married somebody attractive with her being the best looking model ever. She should've not "ruined her genes".

Not insecure btw
I have full trust in my future girl. A relationship can't work without it
But the idea of another man trying to barge in and not mind his own fucking business pisses me tf off

And also those fake "you look so good together" are often accompanied with back chatting
Of course, a lot of people is fake. And men will try to fuck almost anything. And yes, more attractive and more exposed she is (social media and going out) the more she is going to get hit when you are not around. But I don't follow that reasoning, you should get a woman that you are fully attracted and what you think you deserve objectively. You would grow resentful (like you are settling) over time.

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and greycel
I cant find a woman that looks really good here or at least upar w me
Im forced to date down because of location & 98% of the time i cant get myself to be attracted to them
Happens the same to me. I'm chadlite, 1.85, muscular and lean, good hair. For me to get a looksmatched woman in all departments is a very difficult task for me. On top of that, if you got your looksmatched woman, what if she is not compliant with mediocre and shitty personality? It would be over for you.

I had to run through dozens of women from dating apps to find a strong HTB with elite pheno, brutally compliant, much younger than me, BUT body is not looksmatched to mine. I'm pretty satisfied overall, but you will need to make concessions.

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and edodalic29
also gl women are much less likely to cheat

• Hmm...
I will add that getting quality women physically and personality wise is all about connections and environment. For an older lone wolf like me, once you finish college you will need to rely on cold ways of meeting women: bars, clubs, day game, dating apps. You can slay a lot this way, but it's a very grindy way of doing so, quality (all around, not surgery maxed whore) is pretty rare.

• +1
Happens the same to me. I'm chadlite, 1.85, muscular and lean, good hair. For me to get a looksmatched woman in all departments is a very difficult task for me. On top of that, if you got your looksmatched woman, what if she is not compliant with mediocre and shitty personality? It would be over for you.

I had to run through dozens of women from dating apps to find a strong HTB with elite pheno, brutally compliant, much younger than me, BUT body is not looksmatched to mine. I'm pretty satisfied overall, but you will need to make concessions.
Sounds a lot like me. Even down to the body is not looksmatched. I feel whenever I find some girl who comes close to being looksmatched with me, something is off but again concessions

• +1
This is 100% male gaze cope though

Elaborate.
I've been with girls I've mogged and have still been flirted with checked out publicly by other more attractive women, to the point the women I was with took notice. The hotter girls were rizzing me up and they didn't care who I was with, they still wanted to shoot their shot

I've been with girls I've mogged and have still been flirted with checked out publicly by other more attractive women, to the point the women I was with took notice. The hotter girls were rizzing me up and they didn't care who I was with, they still wanted to shoot their shot
Let me tell you something. My gf has good looks plus exotic pheno here. He literally gets checked more by women than me.

I had to run through dozens of women from dating apps to find a strong HTB with elite pheno, brutally compliant, much younger than me, BUT body is not looksmatched to mine. I'm pretty satisfied overall, but you will need to make coconcessions.
All dating apps are dumpster diving even as a GL man.
Meeting women IRL through work, social groups, or family is the only way to get your actual looksmatch.

With OLD you have to settle for someone two tiers below you lookswise and they'll almost always be overweight or fat. You're fucked otherwise.

• Hmm...
All dating apps are dumpster diving even as a GL man.
Meeting women IRL through work, social groups, or family is the only way get your actual looksmatch.

With OLD you have to settle for someone two tiers below you lookswise and they'll almost always be overweight or fat. You're fucked otherwise.
I would say the average of all my slays is weak HTB and 6 body (above average, slim, but nothing spectacular). I never fucked an overweight woman from dating apps. For me the ideal threshold for LTR would be face wise HTB and body wise a 7 (a haloed
well rounded feminine body).

• +1

Define elite pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi