Why you need a hot woman

I would say the average of all my slays is weak HTB and 6 body (above average, slim, but nothing spectacular). I never fucked an overweight woman from dating apps. For me the ideal threshold for LTR would be face wise HTB and body wise a 7 (a haloed
well rounded feminine body).
Them being overweight/fat on average is highly location dependent. Forgot about that.

I live in a especially fat state in the US so mainly talking about my experience.
Nordic. Very light blue eyes, light skin, blonde. Have in mind I live in a med country.
Makes sense now.

Having a hot woman by your side it's the highest forms of validation you can have. Not only men will envy and respect you, but woman will fantasize and lust you more than if you were single.

Women present high levels of intra-sexual competition and are always comparing between themselves. If you are not at least looksmatched with your woman you are shooting yourself in the foot. They will look at you and think "he is hot", then they will look at your mid gf and think "she is nothing special." She will carry you down.

Choose carefully who you associate yourself with.
real

All dating apps are dumpster diving even as a GL man.
Meeting women IRL through work, social groups, or family is the only way to get your actual looksmatch.

With OLD you have to settle for someone two tiers below you lookswise and they'll almost always be overweight or fat. You're fucked otherwise.
Nah this is cap. Online has led me to girls I would have never met thru social circle. For some people online is the best option

• +1
Reactions: watah
Sounds good on paper but internally that LTR is going have many many weak points. It's literally cherrypicked incel fantasy.
Would she turn on the partner for where he failos, start missing her HTN+ exes?
and then what? whats the point when the girl doesnt treat you as good or cheats in the end

the amount of friends i have who got cheated on by their mogging gfs is crazy
You got friends irl?
and then what? whats the point when the girl doesnt treat you as good or cheats in the end

the amount of friends i have who got cheated on by their mogging gfs is crazy
You got friends irl?
4293771_1723066081726.png

Last edited:
Could someone get rid of the gay duplicate please?
I disagree. Why would men respect a man who has something that they desperately want? They'll hate you, the same way they'd hate you if you became a millionaire or got famous.
Good point but it depends on the person who could be rooting for you to succeed vs someone who wants to watch you burn. One end of my coin is admriation for @averagejoe's success. Another is completely getting the rage, the drive the wanting for success like what @forevergymcelling has. But they're both mentors in a sense, you could even say influencers though that would make forever fuse.

• +1
Reactions: ascension