Why you need to be 5.5+ psl

This would be the right attitude to have but I can’t help but want to rope due to being sub PSL 5.5.

It’s just that the reward : looks response curve for a man is so insanely skewed towards chads. Even a HTN experiences literally a minute fraction of what a chad does.

It’s not like things you mention such as money or IQ. I mean with those things I think being just a bit above average in terms of money or IQ isn’t massively different to being in the top 5%. Whereas being just a bit above average looking and being chad are two different universes
because of the way the dopamine treadmill works, it is also not guaranteed that a chad has a higher quality of life in terms of, contentness, happiness, even though he obvioisly has a materially better life. Psychological happiness is a different parameter even if that one also seems to be mostly controlled by genes

its true what you say. and also, some babies are born with aids. watch some gore or something maybe you'll appreciate your life a bit more.
True you are right I should appreciate my life more. Once I’ve got my surgeries I’m just gonna forget about all this shit tbh and accept what ever lookslevel I end up being.

Nothing wrong with wanting to improve yourself as much as possible in all aspects of life(including looks). But obsessing over how some people have it better than you is a recipe for a miserable life.

Cope, you can even be 4 PSL and compensate by being 6'3+ and wide framed

If I wear a paper bag over my face Ill be 5.5 psl. Do I have a chance @ArvidGustavsson

Cope, you can even be 4 PSL and compensate by being 6'3+ and wide framed
I'm 4 PSL (could looksmaxx to HTN), 6'5 and quite good frame