Why You Need To Be Perfect.

LilJojo

LilJojo

Equinox
Too many people on this forum are sitting wasting their time just to obsess over multivitamins.

What if I told you there was a way to ascend all levels of your life?

The secret is being perfect.

Imagine you listed all your failos in your life and started working on them NOW. In a year you would be perfect. This hidden ability differentiates you from the commoners.
Imagine the perfect version of you.

• Would he get bitches? Yes.
  • Would he be rich? Yes.
  • Would he be famous? Yes.
There have been countless dumber people than you that have succeeded in areas you obsess daily about. Because of one thing. They took action instead of waiting. Time is running out and the gap widens. Be the exception.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Arcturus, LooksOrDeath and 8 others
Should I focus on my gud or my failos

Should I focus on my gud or my failos
Focus first on your failos, being perfect is about not having failos. Not being 100% perfect.

• Would he be rich? Yes.
There have been countless dumber people than you that have succeeded in areas you obsess daily about.
Only if i had parents with good averageness and genetic with best living conditions

What’s stopping you from identifying your failos and solving them though.
confident need in life when im 6'3 statusmaxxed mid tier normies

Too many people on this forum are sitting wasting their time just to obsess over multivitamins.

What if I told you there was a way to ascend all levels of your life?

The secret is being perfect.

Imagine you listed all your failos in your life and started working on them NOW. In a year you would be perfect. This hidden ability differentiates you from the commoners.

• Would he be rich? Yes.
There have been countless dumber people than you that have succeeded in areas you obsess daily about. Because of one thing. They took action instead of waiting. Time is running out and the gap widens. Be the exception.

Thanks Lil Jojo!

get confidence mogged by the less fortunate

JFL that’s what am talking about. People think they will magically get confident when they get taller. They will still be retards

JFL that’s what am talking about. People think they will magically get confident when they get taller. They will still be retards

XD its excactly this, you tall you confident.

Your thread look like a redpill shit advice, people don't take action because they can't many factor, localisation, social determinism, broke .. ect ect

You here trust in fuukin genetic determinism but not on the same shit like social determinism, people do what they can, i respect that more than a hamza cuck come to tell "hey buddy move your ass, keep hustlin, keep griding" JFL

XD its excactly this, you tall you confident.

Your thread look like a redpill shit advice, people don't take action because they can't many factor, localisation, social determinism, broke .. ect ect

You here trust in fuukin genetic determinism but not on the same shit like social determinism, people do what they can, i respect that more than a hamza cuck come to tell "hey buddy move your ass, keep hustlin, keep griding" JFL
What is redpill in fucking fixing your failos and not sitting your ass? Retard.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • Would he be rich? Yes.

Delete your account for this please.

RETARD

• Would he be rich? Yes.

Delete your account for this please.

RETARD
You will do nothing in life with this way of thinking. Commoner

yeah better to take action than rotting all day in your basement.