• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: j05, flippasav, smoth and 21 others
better smoke weed play guitar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, baerr and chadmanlet04
sad thing is the law would probably punish you for it. KOing this guy while he's filming you protects the cuck, and he knows it

non-dimorphic cursed beta cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52601, PrinceLuenLeoncur, \/orman and 5 others
IMG 5698

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi, lebronjames23, 5'8manlet and 13 others
So you can annihilate a clown like this
From reading this I thought the soy bodyfriend was actually going to get violent with the guy recording
Brutal that he didn't and just took the abuse in front of his GF
Are we seeing a trend where guys snap and start bullying subhumans with attractive girlfriends?
The user StraightHeadJames has posted about how guys started harassing him since he got an attractive GF while being LTN

Something has to give when so many average to above average looking guys are getting nothing while subhumans are thriving
The propagation of looks purgatory is going to turn society giga violent
An incel subhuman isn't going to do shit to get back at society since he has no reason to feel entitled to a woman in the first place
Decent looking guys roaming around as incels however while subhumans have GFs? That's spawning insane levels of vitriol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, fxckz, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 9 others
Seeing vids like this temps to to switch from leanmaxxin to ogremaxxin

Being 20kg heavier in this situation with MMA energy would have prevented the harassment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mnbvcxz, Ryldoo IS COPING, Roge and 6 others
I was gonna skip the gym today till I say this vid

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, mirrormogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
@moreroidsmoredates instead of cuttin, maybe get on test and just bulk up

You’ll cut fat while gaining muscle on a caloric maintenance/slight surplus

Plus that 3D shoulder

• Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
From reading this I thought the soy bodyfriend was actually going to get violent with the guy recording
Are we seeing a trend where guys snap and start bullying subhumans with attractive girlfriends?
The user StraightHeadJames has posted about how guys started harassing him since he got an attractive GF while being LTN

Something has to give when so many average to above average looking guys are getting nothing while subhumans are thriving
An incel subhuman isn't going to do shit to get back at society since he has no reason to feel entitled to a woman in the first place
Decent looking guys roaming around as incels however while subhumans have GFs? That's spawning insane levels of vitriol
The plight of being a subhuman with a gf in public, I could guarantee if this nigga was like 6’2 with a strong brow ridge the dude recording wouldn’t have tried this shit

The worse part is that after this vid when they go home the gf will probably give him shit for not being able to defend her, a large part of having a male partner is to be able to feel protected if they walk around with you in public, which is why foids are so bent up about having literal towers for bfs

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ElTruecel and 10 others
The plight of being a subhuman with a gf in public, I could guarantee if this nigga was like 6’2 with a strong brow ridge the dude recording wouldn’t have tried this shit

The worse part is that after this vid when they go home the gf will probably give him shit for not being able to defend her, a large part of having a male partner is to be able to feel protected if they walk around with you in public, which is why foids are so bent up about having literal towers for bfs
If this was the case why do so many subhumans like the guy in this vid have girlfriends while countless tall men with decent faces have never had a girlfriend
Subhumans have more RMV (relationship market value) in 2024 than guys with 80th percentile height and face
@TheLastLaugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ascension and 3 others
If this was the case why do so many subhumans like the guy in this vid have girlfriends while countless tall men with decent faces have never had a girlfriend
Subhumans have more RMV (relationship market value) in 2024 than guys with 80th percentile height and face
@TheLastLaugh
True

Oofy doofy beta buxx is law in 2024 sar

• +1
Reactions: fxckz, hopecel, JL~ and 1 other person
What a cope.

The gf lost respect for her bf who probably is gonna be ex soon or get cheated on

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, anthony111553, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 14 others
@moreroidsmoredates instead of cuttin, maybe get on test and just bulk up

You’ll cut fat while gaining muscle on a caloric maintenance/slight surplus

Plus that 3D shoulder
Don’t want to lose my hair bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Kamui
sad thing is the law would probably punish you for it. KOing this guy while he's filming you protects the cuck, and he knows it
I'd take his phone tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, PrinceLuenLeoncur, bloomercel and 2 others

yeah that guy is a moron for not doing anything, if that clown "influencer" done that to me in front of my gf then i would be the last thing he sees

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ElTruecel and 5 others
quite harmless thing to do

ve seen far worse

that's why i do muay thai. this also gave me gymfuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
i need a gun

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, hopecel, bloomercel and 3 others

Of course it's blacks jfl

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-14-20-54-18-871_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-14-20-54-18-871_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, bloomercel and Kamui

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IMOGYOU
Id slam this guys head into the nearest shelf and smack his phone

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and reddotguy
training in mma etc is soy and a npc trait

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 31329, hopecel, seethe and 1 other person
I learned how to fight but I'd still rather knife up somebody who's tryna ruin my day. I use my hands for a lot of things and I'm not keen on breaking them accidentally.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel and High Cortisol Chad
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, PrinceLuenLeoncur, hopecel and 2 others
attacking a clown "influencer" cuck who knocks over everything in the cart and tries to humiliate you in front of your gf is soy?

no, you’re soy acting tough behind a computer lil bro

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and scrunchables
What a cope.
View attachment 2799894

The gf lost respect for her bf who probably is gonna be ex soon or get cheated on
He would show more manliness pulling a knife on that guy and threatening his life if he touches them.

Even if you learn how to fight someehat decent there's always gonna be a bigger guy/better fighter than you, that's why I'm all for knifes and guns, nobody wants to fight a guy with a knife or a gun

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Pikabro and scrunchables
He would show more manliness pulling a knife on that guy and threatening his life if he touches them.

Even if you learn how to fight someehat decent there's always gonna be a bigger guy/better fighter than you, that's why I'm all for knifes and guns, nobody wants to fight a guy with a knife or a gun
tbh you do that in front of your girl and you're gonna be asked a lot of questions, like "why the fuck do you walk around with that" and "are you literally a psychopath???"

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, hopecel, Xtra and 2 others

Best move I think is to square up get angry and push/slap the guy a bit then have your gf try to break up the fight so it doesn’t get to the point where someone gets brain damage/serious injuries

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence and hopecel
tbh you do that in front of your girl and you're gonna be asked a lot of questions, like "why the fuck do you walk around with that" and "are you literally a psychopath???"
plenty of knife carrying thugs have girlfriends so this is bullshit

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
What a faggot nigger, looking for the weakest person to harass him, i bet he doesn't have the balls to do the same with someone his size.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, ElTruecel, Pikabro and 2 others
So you can annihilate a clown like this if he ever tries to disrespect you in front of your gf

non-dimorphic cursed beta cuck

Seeing vids like this temps to to switch from leanmaxxin to ogremaxxin

Being 20kg heavier in this situation with MMA energy would have prevented the harassment

What a cope.
View attachment 2799894

yeah that guy is a moron for not doing anything, if that clown "influencer" done that to me in front of my gf then i would be the last thing he sees
i need a gun
I already know how to fight, but I'm a little bit rusty, need to polish my skills.

What a faggot nigger, looking for the weakest person to harass him, i bet he doesn't have the balls to do the same with someone his size.
over if you aren't devilmaxxed dark triad satanist in 2024 tbh if he did that in front of my eyes I'd punch him like a dog especially because everybody would have advance over a guy who holds his phone like I'D LITERALLY PUNCH HIM ON HIS FAGGOT RECESSED JESERMAXXING TIKTOK NORMIE BULLIE LOSER CHIN AND MAKE HIM KISS THE FLOOR THEN I'D TOOK OUT A KNIFE AND............................................................................. you know blood is an OG energy drink which was forbidden for goys to drink after the Jews enslaved us by Christcucktianity............. blood is sooooo healthy to drink it's nutritious af and I'd literally cut his throat and film his blood and post on his profile to show the people how fucking retarded it is to bully weaker than you..... 0

also gymmaxing is retarded it brings you no power JUST FUCKING KNIFEMAXX AND SATANMAXX quit being a CHRISTCUCK you Jeffrey mofo!!! HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Devil GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz, xtremfailer, latincell95 and 2 others
over if you aren't devilmaxxed dark triad satanist in 2024 tbh if he did that in front of my eyes I'd punch him like a dog especially because everybody would have advance over a guy who holds his phone like I'D LITERALLY PUNCH HIM ON HIS FAGGOT RECESSED JESERMAXXING TIKTOK NORMIE BULLIE LOSER CHIN AND MAKE HIM KISS THE FLOOR THEN I'D TOOK OUT A KNIFE AND............................................................................. you know blood is an OG energy drink which was forbidden for goys to drink after the Jews enslaved us by Christcucktianity............. blood is sooooo healthy to drink it's nutritious af and I'd literally cut his throat and film his blood and post on his profile to show the people how fucking retarded it is to bully weaker than you..... 0

also gymmaxing is retarded it brings you no power JUST FUCKING KNIFEMAXX AND SATANMAXX quit being a CHRISTCUCK you Jeffrey mofo!!! HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Devil GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER
Mirin’ savagey

Hoping a high IQ darkmaxxin post is pending 🤞

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
he was black lmao

the fact that there are a lot of people here who actually think that being masculine and strong is "male gaze" and "pointless" because it doesn't increase your SMV (cause muh tiktok pretty boy doesn't have to look strong to make high school girls simp for him) is one of the most retarded things I see here, and really shows you how undersocialized and lacking in irl experience the average user here is. This is reality, this can happen to you, and your psl-perfect face and good collagen isn't gonna override the woman's hard-wired evolutionary desire to want to be with a man who she feels can protect her. I'm not saying looks don't matter but we really need to talk more about masculinity here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31329, Deleted member 4301, Pikabro and 5 others
that nigga isnt ltn

the fact that there are a lot of people here who actually think that being masculine and strong is "male gaze" and "pointless" because it doesn't increase your SMV (cause muh tiktok pretty boy doesn't have to look strong to make underage girls simp over him) is one of the most retarded things I've seen here, and really shows you how undersocialized and lacking in irl experience the average user here is.
Most of the user base hasn’t left their mothers basements in months and gets bullied irl so it’s expected they’d think this

Dimorphism, frame, etc and being able to command any room you walk into simply by existing is incredibly important as a man, jfl at thinking dudes who are “male gaze maxxed” aren’t getting pussy and are ugly in the eyes of foids

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, robtical and kanderior
Lol @ incel phaggots sympathising with a guy who is LTN and is dating up, while themselvs are incels.
Just fucking lol @ everyone who posted support comments ITT.
Man threads like this are the reason why I hate this fucking shithole.
Can you imagine guys on lookism being cucks like you guys?
I think not.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz, Pikabro and Kamui
Lol @ incel phaggots sympathising with a guy who is LTN and is dating up, while themselvs are incels.
Just fucking lol @ everyone who posted support comments ITT.
Man threads like this are the reason why I hate this fucking shithole.
Can you imagine guys on lookism being cucks like you guys?
I think not.
Who is sympathizing with this nigga lmao

If anything we’re laughing at him cuz of how much of a cuck he is getting abused on camera whilst his gf has to watch

Not only did his gf get called ugly to her face, the mf recording flipped over their cart and did nothing about it just lol

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro