Why you need to workout no matter what (life experiences)

Serial Coomer

Serial Coomer

Lost virginity to chinese prostitute
Incel's cope will be that working out while being ugly is useless...

Let me tell you why it's not

I always been into martial arts, tae kwon do, mma, kung fu and krav maga. But i was skinny af, aushwitzmaxxed. So knowing some cool moves and techniques didnt amount to my overall self esteem.

When i was entering my ldar period after losing my job i smoked and drank and the depression was very heavy. I very randomly bumped on the channel athlean-x that gave several tips on working out at home so i started doing that.

I arrived to the point of braking a furniture to build a bench, and destroying my walls to fit a piece of structure of a window to make a pullup bar. Only at home i gained 18 kg of muscle after a couple years (consider i never used whey protein and also only ate twice a day).

The dopamine rush you get when mogging someone brutally has no price, here are some stories:

Cuck makes a fake ad on the internet for a job, i arrive and discover it was a fake ad, i brake his car window and kick him in the face with my mogging tae kwon do move. I got eventually captured after being chased by 4 police cars.

Retard neighbors have sex triggering my khhv status rage, i walk in front of their door and throw their garbage can on their door, spilling all the stinky shit on their door mat.

They arrive at my door and the bitch is standing on 2 stairs above me trying to height mog me but failing. The beta cuck says he is a friendly person and we could discuss this peacfully, of course after i mogged his entire genetic tree just by existing, he wants to talk peacfully.

Now see, if i was a 50kg twink i wouldnt have the high T and low inhib necessary to crush these faggots. And i am someone who played skyrim with sex mods 10 hours a day.

Yes im still khhv. Yes i wake up depressed but when i look in the mirror, i mog depression to self harm

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 5292, GeordiLeFort and 31 others
Post pics of you

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7753, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
Incel's cope will be that working out while being ugly is useless...

Let me tell you why it's not

I always been into martial arts, tae kwon do, mma, kung fu and krav maga. But i was skinny af, aushwitzmaxxed. So knowing some cool moves and techniques didnt amount to my overall self esteem.

When i was entering my ldar period after losing my job i smoked and drank and the depression was very heavy. I very randomly bumped on the channel athlean-x that gave several tips on working out at home so i started doing that.

I arrived to the point of braking a furniture to build a bench, and destroying my walls to fit a piece of structure of a window to make a pullup bar. Only at home i gained 18 kg of muscle after a couple years (consider i never used whey protein and also only ate twice a day).

The dopamine rush you get when mogging someone brutally has no price, here are some stories:

Cuck makes a fake ad on the internet for a job, i arrive and discover it was a fake ad, i brake his car window and kick him in the face with my mogging tae kwon do move. I got eventually captured after being chased by 4 police cars.

Retard neighbors have sex triggering my khhv status rage, i walk in front of their door and throw their garbage can on their door, spilling all the stinky shit on their door mat.

They arrive at my door and the bitch is standing on 2 stairs above me trying to height mog me but failing. The beta cuck says he is a friendly person and we could discuss this peacfully, of course after i mogged his entire genetic tree just by existing, he wants to talk peacfully.

Now see, if i was a 50kg twink i wouldnt have the high T and low inhib necessary to crush these faggots. And i am someone who played skyrim with sex mods 10 hours a day.

Yes im still khhv. Yes i wake up depressed but when i look in the mirror, i mog depression to self harm
How old r u

crazy that you're only 82kg. Looks bigger imo. What shirt size do you wear ? (assuming you wear well fitting clothes, not too baggy not too tight)
In my experience it always depends on the brand, shit is confusing, i have stuff from M to XXL where the XXL looks like an L.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Yes although muscles aren't the strongest halo, they are the best softmaxxing halo and they are so important that they can make the difference with getting no matches on tinder and getting 99+ likes on tinder (and a match with almost every right swipe). Gymmaxxing should be everyone's top priority even if you're fat or skinny because it helps everyone, even those who look uglier than average.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Deleted member 6403 and Serial Coomer
When was the time when u played skyrim 10 hours a day? What age
Until 2018 i was ldaring brutally, 4000 hours in arma 3 and thousands between rpgs, oblivion, skyrim, mount and blade

• +1
Reactions: Strafe, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2969 and 1 other person
Until 2018 i was ldaring brutally, 4000 hours in arma 3 and thousands between rpgs, oblivion, skyrim, mount and blade
Wow interesting bro and was ur body like this when u were gaming? Its just 2 years ago not long

Wow interesting bro and was ur body like this when u were gaming? Its just 2 years ago not long
Lets say in 2016 i was just getting intrested, just fucking with some dumbells and pushups, then in 2018 i quit smoking and tried to make the best of every workout

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Lets say in 2016 i was just getting intrested, just fucking with some dumbells and pushups, then in 2018 i quit smoking and tried to make the best of every workout

Very good glad u arent a gamer anymore and enjoy life now , did your face change when u got into working out? Leaner?

No working out for your face and this is unrionically true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Serial Coomer
Very good glad u arent a gamer anymore and enjoy life now , did your face change when u got into working out? Leaner?
Not really, or not that i remember.. im not enjoying life tho, i have no friends and iam a khhv still, also im at house arrest since 2019, (1 year exactly) the only reason that i quit gaming is because police took my shit and i am still waiting to get it back.

Gaming was my only cope now i have nothing at all, no place to escape

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6045 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Not really, or not that i remember.. im not enjoying life tho, i have no friends and iam a khhv still, also im at house arrest since 2019, (1 year exactly) the only reason that i quit gaming is because police took my shit and i am still waiting to get it back.

Gaming was my only cope now i have nothing at all, no place to escape

But u seem to be a good build guy are u from the US? U have a Job now? And house arrest means u arent allowed to leave ur house? If so who controlls it and who brings u food? I dont know much about this just curious trust me try do something in real life gaming is ok but focus on real life and try dating or something

But u seem to be a good build guy are u from the US? U have a Job now? And house arrest means u arent allowed to leave ur house? If so who controlls it and who brings u food? I dont know much about this just curious trust me try do something in real life gaming is ok but focus on real life and try dating or something
Yeah havent left building since october 2019. Mom brings food. Perhaps this winter i get some permissions, then i will have to get a job. For now im just coping

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Yeah havent left building since october 2019. Mom brings food. Perhaps this winter i get some permissions, then i will have to get a job. For now im just coping

Ah i see Try playing a mobile game? U can talk with people there but yes a job is important wasting life on videogame isnt ideal dont let it fool you trust me

• +1
Reactions: Serial Coomer
you're a winner

• JFL
HIGH T THREAD

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Serial Coomer
Yes im still khhv. Yes i wake up depressed but when i look in the mirror,
I stopped working out years ago now. I eat healthy though and am at a good body weight.

• +1
u still coom all day?

I'm a manlet it's over

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
gym maxxing improves dating outcomes but most importantly how men treat you. How men treat you is a gateway to friend/social circles where you will have access to women, especially healthy higher status ones. Good post bro

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector and Serial Coomer
What about manlets? Should they bother gymcelling?

You cant mog tallfags but do you want do be bullied by other manlets?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
If I were a manlet (below 5'7 is over) I'd probably MMA max in featherweight tbh

• +1
You didn't gain 18 kg of pure muscle LOL, everyone can see that from your body pics.