Why you normies even lookmaxx?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
Normal guys/girls get Girlfriends easily. They only looksmaxx with hairstyle and shit, they dont even think about surgeries etc..

I looksmaxx because i want to fuck many many girls, but if you are just searching a GF, its not worth it imo.

What do you Think?

Remember this is for normal looking guys only

yes bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel and Deleted member 4804
Because I want my oneitis to be my Gf.
When I didn't have a oneitis I wanted my gf to be a gl girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
no cunt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 4804
Being normie in 2020 = incel

JoinedJan 18, 2020Posts241Reputation89

Because my oneitis mogs me to moon

Cope most ¨normal¨ guys are not in relationships lmao. There are more single then LTRs in our generation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, IWantToMax and Zygos4Life
thank you greycel

And? I mog your iq so fak off
IQ is a coping mechanism used by truecel to pretend that that is their only quality they believe they are superior in.

IQ doesnt mean shit n the real world.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
No normies here just some white pizzafaced autists who think le looksmaxing works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Im not seatxhing for gf

IQ is a coping mechanism used by truecel to pretend that that is their only quality they believe they are superior in.

IQ doesnt mean shit n the real world.
Cope cuz u have lowiq. Go work in McDonalds with your jaw surgery lmao

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Cope cuz u have lowiq. Go work in McDonalds with your jaw surgery lmao
Keep coping faggot, i am around the normal iq range (106) and it is well known that high iq people do not flex about it and are known to be lazy.

I can already tell from those simple messages you are a Truecel. If you had anything going on besides ¨muh IQ¨ you wouldnt keep tlking about it

Keep coping faggot, i am around the normal iq range (106) and it is well known that high iq people do not flex about it and are known to be lazy.

I can already tell from those simple messages you are a Truecel. If you had anything going on besides ¨muh IQ¨ you wouldnt keep tlking about it
Cope.

R u crying right now? Its ok, you can ascend from Cleaning mcdonalds toilets.

Images3

What girls consider Normal 2020

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
You should looksmax regardless of your current condition, age, sex, or relationship goals.

The same applies to money, social skills, intelect, etc.

Just bettering yourself, getting more respect from others etc. you can slowly see how different people treat you as u take care of urself more and improve, increases confidence, etc.

Normal guys/girls get Girlfriends easily. They only looksmaxx with hairstyle and shit, they dont even think about surgeries etc..

I looksmaxx because i want to fuck many many girls, but if you are just searching a GF, its not worth it imo.

What do you Think?

Remember this is for normal looking guys only
What the fuck you mean it's not worth it if you just searching for GF? Besides, looks affect EVERYTHING. How people percieve you, how much people will tolerate your shit, how much you will get paid etc. Slaying is stupid anyways, only gf or wife can offer you some real affection and validation.

What the fuck you mean it's not worth it if you just searching for GF? Besides, looks affect EVERYTHING. How people percieve you, how much people will tolerate your shit, how much you will get paid etc. Slaying is stupid anyways, only gf or wife can offer you some real affection and validation.

Ok i thought we are all here cuz we want to slay.. my bad then

Ok i thought we are all here cuz we want to slay.. my bad then
I personally don't care about slaying at all. I looksmax to get social benefits and to get validation from my gf.

I personally don't care about slaying at all. I looksmax to get social benefits and to get validation from my gf.
You have a gf? I would leave this shitty site