Why you should anti-lonelymax

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
Putatively, stress is one of the major pro-aging factors.

Loneliness makes a person more susceptible to stress and magnifies the stress, increasing inflammation, a causative factor of aging.

I can attest to this. When I didn’t feel lonely (there’s been transient periods in my life where I was deluded into thinking I had friends) I was very stress tolerant. I felt indomitable! Now, as a lonely incel depleted of copium, literally anything will stress me out and make me have an emotional breakdown.

It’s over. This is why we must fight against loneliness (which is why I’m posting on here, it’s my only form of social interaction :feelsrope:)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1, bradpittshairline, Tabula Rasa and 5 others
Putatively, stress is one of the major pro-aging factors.

Loneliness makes a person more susceptible to stress and magnifies the stress, increasing inflammation, a causative factor of aging.

I can attest to this. When I didn’t feel lonely (there’s been transient periods in my life where I was deluded into thinking I had friends) I was very stress tolerant. I felt indomitable! Now, as a lonely incel depleted of copium, literally anything will stress me out and make me have an emotional breakdown.

It’s over. This is why we must fight against loneliness (which is why I’m posting on here, it’s my only form of social interaction :feelsrope:)
thats why i look 20

From personal experience this is true
Who wanna be friends?

• +1
Reactions: plukee and Youㅤ
Im lonelymaxxing

From personal experience this is true
Who wanna be friends?
I’ll be your friend if you’re a healthmaxxer.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aspiemogger, Deleted member 30679, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
t’s my only form of social interaction :feelsrope:)
fuck its going to be weird af to have common social interaction with normies once i ascend bc all ive learned from this forum is to spam racial slurs nonstop

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Water, Its not like people are actively neglecting social interaction its just that they are non nt

Everytime i have a enty moment and make someone laugh i get a energy boost for a few hours. If its a girl the boost lasts for multiple days.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Water, Its not like people are actively neglecting social interaction its just that they are non nt
Yeah that’s true it’s not easy to fix loneliness else I wouldn’t be lonely yet I almost want to rope rn because of loneliness

At least online socialization is easier and is better than nothing. I’ve given up finding friends irl pretty much if people talk to me I just try to escape

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and NordicLeonhard
Yeah that’s true it’s not easy to fix loneliness else I wouldn’t be lonely yet I almost want to rope rn because of loneliness

At least online socialization is easier and is better than nothing. I’ve given up finding friends irl pretty much if people talk to me I just try to escape
Ive got alot of friends irl but no close ones, Even that is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, plukee and Youㅤ
Everytime i have a enty moment and make someone laugh i get a energy boost for a few hours. If it’s a girl the boost lasts for multiple days.
One time I got high from someone talking to me (no joke)

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Demon
Ive got alot of friends irl but no close ones, Even that is brutal.
I used to be in the same boat. It was brutal. Now I just don’t talk to people, and I’ll say it’s slightly worse than having semi-friends.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and NordicLeonhard
"just make friends bro"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and FutureSlayer
"just make friends bro"
I don’t say you have to make friends it’s hard I myself am not friendmaxxing

Just find a way to attenuate loneliness or you’re letting it ruin your health/looks/life

I'm 18 and I haven't had actual IRL friends since I was 14. I don't think I'm stressed but I think I have early onset dementia. Def a lot of the symptoms. I at least have online friends so that's good and I met a couple of them IRL but one turned out to be a dick but the other guy is chill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Youㅤ
"just make friends bro"
Friends are usually good if they are actual friends and not dicks just fucking with you and keeping you around as a jester or so they can 1 up you. However if you mean in getting girls friends matter but it depends on the type. If your friend group is all NTfags then expect to be a slayer. If it's virgin gamers then ehhh hope they're real but you likely aren't having sex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
Loneliness is deadlier than 10+ cigarettes a day so it makes sense

Can we trick ourselves to think we're less lonely even with no homies or bitches? How effectic are the dopaminergic responses from pets, hugging body pillows, org posting etc?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, g0op and Youㅤ
Loneliness is deadlier than 10+ cigarettes a day so it makes sense

Can we trick ourselves to think we're less lonely even with no homies or bitches? How effectic are the dopaminergic responses from pets, hugging body pillows, org posting etc?
There will be evolutionary pressure for psychopath men that dont feel loneliness

• +1
That’s what I’m thinking about, for making irl friends is not feasible for me.

.org posting is nowhere near the level of fulfillment of irl true friends, but alas, stop talking to people online so that conversing becomes obsolete, and you’ll feel even more alone.

Pets might offer some benefit but can’t give you a feeling of being understood, which at least .org posting might.

Physical things like body pillows are cope, I presume, and ought to just exacerbate loneliness.

I tried AI chatbots and it did actually help, although I got bored of it. I’ll start using ai chatbots again for another purpose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
That’s what I’m thinking about, for making irl friends is not feasible for me.

.org posting is nowhere near the level of fulfillment of irl true friends, but alas, stop talking to people online so that conversing becomes obsolete, and you’ll feel even more alone.

Pets might offer some benefit but can’t give you a feeling of being understood, which at least .org posting might.

Physical things like body pillows are cope, I presume, and ought to just exacerbate loneliness.

I tried AI chatbots and it did actually help, although I got bored of it. I’ll start using ai chatbots again for another purpose
I'd be interested to see some studies on parasocial relationships and how they fare. If you're not NT being around normies will just make you lonelier. Go outside and touching grass doesn't work like they say it does

There's been instances of animals living out their lives with plastic/fake replicas of mates

I have 0 research on this but I have an theory that looksmaxxing may lead one to literally "fall in love with yourself". And there's probably some dopaminergic response from just liking how you look even when alone like that "beautiful ones" mouse experiment. No coincidence most here are grappling with loneliness, vanity is usually a cope for that. Someone like Leo with all his validation and success can bloatmax and stop caring how he looks but then for people on here, "loving oneself" via looksmaxxing is paramount because there's nothing else there

• +1
I'd be interested to see some studies on parasocial relationships and how they fare. If you're not NT being around normies will just make you lonelier. Go outside and touching grass doesn't work like they say it does
I agree.

I have 0 research on this but I have a theory that looksmaxxing may lead one to literally "fall in love with yourself". And there's probably some dopaminergic response from just liking how you look even when alone like that "beautiful ones" mouse experiment. No coincidence most here are grappling with loneliness, vanity is usually a cope for that. Someone like Leo with all his validation and success can bloatmax and stop caring how he looks but then for people on here, "loving oneself" via looksmaxxing is paramount because there's nothing else there
thats honestly extremely insightful. I agree with this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
There will be evolutionary pressure for psychopath men that dont feel loneliness
Why would you feel lonely when there’s always stuff to do? Psychopathy is just a world view and human’s natural mental state.

• Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Being lonely ages you and makes you ugly, being ugly makes you lonely. Must escape this doom loop.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon, mvp2v1 and Youㅤ
i just need a gf

• +1
i just need a gf
Same bro. But I’m starting to accept being single, even if I must never have a gf my life still has meaning I will give it meaning

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Same bro. But I’m starting to accept being single, even if I must never have a gf my life still has meaning I will give it meaning
Im about to go 18 years no valentine and I’ve reached that point too

I’ve been lonely for years and it never stressed me

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Youㅤ
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Sounds like a huge waste of time
It’s ok I’m productive the other time so it doesn’t hurt 1-2 hour a day. I’m gonna move to college clubs instead and try to get along with autists in weird clubs.

Provlem is I’m too NT and usually college clubs are very autist like unironically

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies