Why you should be a douchebag

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
1) this life is all about selfishly chasing power

2) nice people don’t exist, only weak people exist, weak people who want to collab with other weak people to establish power via a group effort over the strong. this is the concept of laws and rules made by the weak masses to hold back high T men who naturally become “criminals” as they are called, in reality in a tribe they would immediately become tribe leaders not villains

3) successful people are naturally douchebags, and losers are naturally submissive, both as life strategies to attaining power. the loser isn’t a “better person”, he is essentially forced to chase power by being submissive, because it’s the only way he can survive

4) injecting testosterone naturally makes you a douchebag unless you like a soy faggot surpress it on purpose

5) there is zero way to attain power any other way, you must take what you want as a man and that’s how this life typically goes

6) only the weak hate douchebags. the strong are completely indifferent to other douchebags because they are so independent (part of being strong) that a fellow douchebag basically has no control over him at all. a douchebag can’t bully a fellow douchebag because they are equally strong, so contrary enough, it makes the other douchebag join them transactionally out of respect and an ACTUAL friendship based on respect is built. only weak men dislike douchebags because it fucks with their strategy to attain power via “conformity” with other weak men aka “nice guys”.

7) good people don’t exist. it’s not real. the reason women like douchebags isn’t for some strange reason. it’s because they like POWERFUL men, and powerful men are so independent they TAKE and COMMAND instead of ASK and BEG (being nice).

8) most people have been brainwashed by a bluepilled normie society filled with elements of Christianity (which glorifies weakness, servanthood, and being a submissive cuck who “turns the other cheek”.) this society isn’t Christian but it holds all the same old ideologies from Christianity only it has no metaphysical root. so people just behave with christian metaphysics and rules despite believing in no god. but the real world isn’t Christian at all. it’s about power. good and evil don’t exist. only chasing power and losing it. what’s good to me is evil for you, because I gain power and you lose it. this is the basis of every argument. i gained from you and you are using your words to try and convince me to give you something back because of that action. an argument. losing power and trying to gain it back with words.

9. Actions speak louder than words. The reason is philosophy and all this shit is actually the PLANNING process towards action. The entire goal of the human mind is to feed the external body and get money, power, sex, all this shit, and now because it’s possible, good looks. By “arguing with another person” you are essentially trying to CONVINCE a man out of your own weakness to do what you want because you can’t force him. Imagine there’s ants in your house and instead of killing them with bug spray you asked them nicely to leave then complained to everyone that they didn’t when you asked. Because you are physically stronger, you kill them all and move about your day. And are happy about it too, because you mog them to death in power. This is how the world works. It’s about the physical REAL reality. You must excert your power and this is the only way to be happy.

Being a “nice guy” is an outdated, weak-man’s, over saturated method to obtaining power. Being a douchebag is skipping straight to the end, seeing through everyone’s deception and the lies you were taught by society, and actually becoming happy as nature intended.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, ´´´´´´´´, Moggable and 13 others
Autism GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11581, gtuktm, Deleted member 21001 and 17 others
Nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ricochet, ChristianChad, ALP and 2 others
i would say you didn’t read it but then I realized you can’t read, because you just made a thread saying you are blind without contacts.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and mightyravendark
You don’t have to fuck with the people that help you that’s retarded I forgot to preface that jfl

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
1) this life is all about selfishly chasing power

2) nice people don’t exist, only weak people exist, weak people who want to collab with other weak people to establish power via a group effort over the strong. this is the concept of laws and rules made by the weak masses to hold back high T men who naturally become “criminals” as they are called, in reality in a tribe they would immediately become tribe leaders not villains

3) successful people are naturally douchebags, and losers are naturally submissive, both as life strategies to attaining power. the loser isn’t a “better person”, he is essentially forced to chase power by being submissive, because it’s the only way he can survive

4) injecting testosterone naturally makes you a douchebag unless you like a soy faggot surpress it on purpose

5) there is zero way to attain power any other way, you must take what you want as a man and that’s how this life typically goes

6) only the weak hate douchebags. the strong are completely indifferent to other douchebags because they are so independent (part of being strong) that a fellow douchebag basically has no control over him at all. a douchebag can’t bully a fellow douchebag because they are equally strong, so contrary enough, it makes the other douchebag join them transactionally out of respect and an ACTUAL friendship based on respect is built. only weak men dislike douchebags because it fucks with their strategy to attain power via “conformity” with other weak men aka “nice guys”.

7) good people don’t exist. it’s not real. the reason women like douchebags isn’t for some strange reason. it’s because they like POWERFUL men, and powerful men are so independent they TAKE and COMMAND instead of ASK and BEG (being nice).

8) most people have been brainwashed by a bluepilled normie society filled with elements of Christianity (which glorifies weakness, servanthood, and being a submissive cuck who “turns the other cheek”.) this society isn’t Christian but it holds all the same old ideologies from Christianity only it has no metaphysical root. so people just behave with christian metaphysics and rules despite believing in no god. but the real world isn’t Christian at all. it’s about power. good and evil don’t exist. only chasing power and losing it. what’s good to me is evil for you, because I gain power and you lose it. this is the basis of every argument. i gained from you and you are using your words to try and convince me to give you something back because of that action. an argument. losing power and trying to gain it back with words.

9. Actions speak louder than words. The reason is philosophy and all this shit is actually the PLANNING process towards action. The entire goal of the human mind is to feed the external body and get money, power, sex, all this shit, and now because it’s possible, good looks. By “arguing with another person” you are essentially trying to CONVINCE a man out of your own weakness to do what you want because you can’t force him. Imagine there’s ants in your house and instead of killing them with bug spray you asked them nicely to leave then complained to everyone that they didn’t when you asked. Because you are physically stronger, you kill them all and move about your day. And are happy about it too, because you mog them to death in power. This is how the world works. It’s about the physical REAL reality. You must excert your power and this is the only way to be happy.

Being a “nice guy” is an outdated, weak-man’s, over saturated method to obtaining power. Being a douchebag is skipping straight to the end, seeing through everyone’s deception and the lies you were taught by society, and actually becoming happy as nature intended.
its all about balance

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
its all about balance
Of course you say this. You literally cannot be a douchebag because you are 5’4. Your life strategy isn’t that of a man, it’s that of a woman. You have to read up on how a woman should act and that’s how you should act.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Finalcut123, SexuallyAbusive and 11 others
based. in this world there is no MAKING money, there is only TAKING money

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123, thereallegend and Deleted member 16220
Of course you say this. You literally cannot be a douchebag because you are 5’4. Your life strategy isn’t that of a man, it’s that of a woman. You have to read up on how a woman should act and that’s how you should act.
you are right but I still fight for life since im not a fucking pussy,
My destiny doesn't matter as yours also doesnt,
I want to ascend as much as you dont devalue me.
Also what I meant is not to limit yourself I said balance, you also need to be calm sometimes , theres always bigger dogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and Danish_Retard
you are right but I still fight for life since im not a fucking pussy,
My destiny doesn't matter as yours also doesnt,
I want to ascend as much as you dont devalue me.
Also what I meant is not to limit yourself I said balance, you also need to be calm sometimes , theres always bigger dogs.
No i devalue you simply because I want to, and you can’t do anything about it. It’s not morally wrong or right. I just want to fuck with you to feel good about myself, and I can, and you can’t stop me, so I do. That’s how this world works. You out of necessity must change your world beliefs because you can’t win in the world with the world beliefs that come genetically and instinctively to the human. You will constantly have to “be humble” and try and be “the nice guy” because there will be someone over you bigger than you that will stomp you to death if you tell him your true intentions that you want what he has. So out of necessity you “are the nice guy”, because you are 5’4 and will die if you don’t. I see all of this, know you want what I have, and treat you like shit because I can.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggable, Deleted member 14392, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
Funny thing is I bet people want to be a douchebag too. Because it immediately feels like power. But they go outside, see all the people, realize the harm that could come to them, and out of fear go back to being a sheep for the rest of their days, until they die.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
The only reason modern women have so much power over men in modern society is because the weak forced their laws and rules onto everyone so now physical strength doesn’t matter at all because the weak wanted it that way. The weak did not want to be man handled by the strong and so they made laws to prevent themselves from getting hurt and as a result the strong became useless as the weak now hold equal footing to the strong due to law enforcement. Because of this, a man’s worth isn’t his strength or power over the world as much anymore, but purely his face and his other sources of power, like money, social status and control over others, etc.

Truth be told power would matter a lot more if law enforcement didn’t exist. The strong actually would mog skinny pretty boys simply because they wouldn’t be on the same playing field.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and wollet2
No i devalue you simply because I want to, and you can’t do anything about it. It’s not morally wrong or right. I just want to fuck with you to feel good about myself, and I can, and you can’t stop me, so I do. That’s how this world works. You out of necessity must change your world beliefs because you can’t win in the world with the world beliefs that come genetically and instinctively to the human. You will constantly have to “be humble” and try and be “the nice guy” because there will be someone over you bigger than you that will stomp you to death if you tell him your true intentions that you want what he has. So out of necessity you “are the nice guy”, because you are 5’4 and will die if you don’t. I see all of this, know you want what I have, and treat you like shit because I you are playing to entertain yourself
You are just playing to entertain yourself and the thing is that it affects you more treating me like shit since you are getting to feel good but I couldn’t care less.
Keep coping w miserable life and imaginary power, I Know what im going to do and i dont care how it turns, good luck with your shit abused dog 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
You are just playing to entertain yourself and the thing is that it affects you more treating me like shit since you are getting to feel good but I couldn’t care less.
Keep coping w miserable life and imaginary power, I Know what im going to do and i dont care how it turns, good luck with your shit abused dog 😂
You are just using your words but my brain knows fully well you are 5’4 and there is nothing absolutely nothing you could say to make up for that

You are just using your words but my brain knows fully well you are 5’4 and there is nothing absolutely nothing you could say to make up for that
My guy I think you care more about me being 5.4 than myself😂
I dont make anything to deal with that fact, I accept my weakness and work on me nothing else, struggle makes you stronger and I see a lot of genetically physical superior males that are lame as fuck so that doesn’t determine your total value.
Also its 5.5 nigger

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and rand anon
My guy I think you care more about me being 5.4 than myself😂
I dont make anything to deal with that fact, I accept my weakness and work on me nothing else, struggle makes you stronger and I see a lot of genetically physical superior males that are lame as fuck so that doesn’t determine your total value.
Also its 5.5 nigger
i define you entirely by your genetics and you just upgraded from over to over at 5’5. It quite literally never began. you should die.

• WTF
Reactions: rand anon
i define you entirely by your genetics and you just upgraded from over to over at 5’5. It quite literally never began. you should die.
Not over for my brain, neither age neither face.
5.5 + Aromasin peptides cope will get to 5.7 by 19-20
4 Inch Ll which is normal, to 5.11 and Prices are also going down.
Then 1 Inch lifts to. 6 foot which is average, neither bad or good.
Chad face 6 foot great intelectual development and perfect body.
At 23, 25 at most.

U? Coping crying abused dog thats is 21-22 social autist with not circle shit family only can cope with height and this shit forum.
Militar cuck and no money which goal is facial surgery’s for doomed gook face.
kys and goodnight

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21001, Deleted member 14392, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Good thread, keep it up 🤙🤙🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Not over for my brain, neither age neither face.
5.5 + Aromasin peptides cope will get to 5.7 by 19-20
4 Inch Ll which is normal, to 5.11 and Prices are also going down.
Then 1 Inch lifts to. 6 foot which is average, neither bad or good.
Chad face 6 foot great intelectual development and perfect body.
At 23, 25 at most.

U? Coping crying abused dog thats is 21-22 social autist with not circle shit family only can cope with height and this shit forum.
Militar cuck and no money which goal is facial surgery’s for doomed gook face.
kys and goodnight
caging at your monkey brain going insane and trying to gain power over me by mogging me in other areas when you are 5’4. there is nothing you could mog me in that will make up for this ever. it is over for you and there is a casket with your name on it and it is exactly 5’4 and a snug fit for you waiting.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21001, Deleted member 14392 and ROTTING
caging at your monkey brain going insane and trying to gain power over me by mogging me in other areas when you are 5’4. there is nothing you could mog me in that will make up for this ever. it is over for you and there is a casket with your name on it and it is exactly 5’4 and a snug fit for you waiting.
i dont need any power over you, you are irrelevant and live in another fucking continent than me, this is all bullshit to entertain ourselfs.
Lets see in a few years how we all are going goodluck pathetic dog

Anton chigurh rule

• +1
Reactions: YungPSLGod and bara
i dont need any power over you, you are irrelevant and live in another fucking continent than me, this is all bullshit to entertain ourselfs.
Lets see in a few years how we all are going goodluck pathetic dog
keep typing essays i mog

Based thread as always, reminds me of The Prince my Machiavelli. After reading I was inspired to get a copy from my local library. On the way I ran into a begging homeless and his weakness disgusted me so much that I curb stomped his face and went on with my day. Once less worthless weakling roaming the streets. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21001, MikeMew'sBitch, Danish_Retard and 2 others
seriously considering saying fuck it and going on TrT permanently one of these days.

• +1
Based thread as always, reminds me of The Prince my Machiavelli. After reading I was inspired to get a copy from my local library. On the way I ran into a begging homeless and his weakness disgusted me so much that I curb stomped his face and went on with my day. Once less worthless weakling roaming the streets. :ogre:
I have to read it tbh. See I am indifferent towards what you did because I don’t believe in good and evil and it doesn’t affect me at all. So naturally by instinct I don’t care that some homeless got his face kicked in. And guess what? Neither does anyone else. They just VIRTUE SIGNAL that they care (like Reddit). For the social approval, their entire strategy to power is just based on the approval of other weaklings who all get their shine in the spotlight momentarily by each other when they virtue signal for a moment.

Only the weak would pity that homeless guy. Or he himself. Nobody else cares nor should they.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and smvmaxxertilllate
seriously considering saying fuck it and going on TrT permanently one of these days.
You think users similar to myself haven’t already, if you can read in between the lines.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggable and Britmaxxer
I have to read it tbh. See I am indifferent towards what you did because I don’t believe in good and evil and it doesn’t affect me at all. So naturally by instinct I don’t care that some homeless got his face kicked in. And guess what? Neither does anyone else. They just VIRTUE SIGNAL that they care (like Reddit). For the social approval, their entire strategy to power is just based on the approval of other weaklings who all get their shine in the spotlight momentarily by each other when they virtue signal for a moment.

Only the weak would pity that homeless guy. Or he himself. Nobody else cares nor should they.
True. But until we reach a state where we don’t rely on society, it would be smart to play by their rules no?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and smvmaxxertilllate
I treat everyone to the upmost amount of respect

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, wollet2, fjor2096 and 2 others
True. But until we reach a state where we don’t rely on society, it would be smart to play by their rules no?
I absolutely do. You virtue signal that you pretend to care about their gay laws and rules. With the weak man who naturally uses kindness and looks for other kind people (that’s his entire strategy to power, finding other kind people with his own kindness), you pretend to be kind.

With the angry man, you let the lion inside you so to speak come right out on him. He will realize he can’t be a douchebag to you and out of respect will even befriend you and you have an ACTUAL friendship instead of the fake one with the kind man, who is kind to everyone out of weakness. The douchebag will be friends with ONLY you and then you both terrorize people as 2 douchebags instead of one.

You change your strategy. With the man who is openly manipulative but bad at hiding it, you pretend to be a nobody, an idiot even, low intelligence and unaware beta. He will think he’s controlling you when in reality you are manipulating him.

This entire thing you basically have to be on test to do. No way could you ever be a manipulative motivated look on the inside pretending outwardly to be a beta unless you were high T naturally or on TRT.

I treat everyone to the upmost amount of respect
Most people don’t deserve respect and would use your respect to gain power themselves. Most people should be dominated if possible if not should be manipulated.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Most people don’t deserve respect and would use your respect to gain power themselves. Most people should be dominated if possible if not should be manipulated.
They’ll never be as good as me so idc

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
High iq thread .

They’ll never be as good as me so idc
Your means to power then is just having power, then virtue signalling to others you care about them to keep them subjugated and under you and forced to at least treat you kindly back. It’s a good strategy for the strong to keep the weak under their control.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Can't change personality / big 5 traits after a certain age

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ROTTING, rand anon and 1 other person
Problem is we live in a universe where everything has a cause. You will always get your karma eventually, if not in this life then in the next

Not really actually. While roid rage is a thing (mostly from tren and other substances) testosterone alone only amplifies your personality. It kind of 'brings out your true self' in a way which doesn't necessarily relate to being a douchebag.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Need2Ascend
I absolutely do. You virtue signal that you pretend to care about their gay laws and rules. With the weak man who naturally uses kindness and looks for other kind people (that’s his entire strategy to power, finding other kind people with his own kindness), you pretend to be kind.

With the angry man, you let the lion inside you so to speak come right out on him. He will realize he can’t be a douchebag to you and out of respect will even befriend you and you have an ACTUAL friendship instead of the fake one with the kind man, who is kind to everyone out of weakness. The douchebag will be friends with ONLY you and then you both terrorize people as 2 douchebags instead of one.

You change your strategy. With the man who is openly manipulative but bad at hiding it, you pretend to be a nobody, an idiot even, low intelligence and unaware beta. He will think he’s controlling you when in reality you are manipulating him.

This entire thing you basically have to be on test to do. No way could you ever be a manipulative motivated look on the inside pretending outwardly to be a beta unless you were high T naturally or on TRT.
Damn ngl this sounds like something I’ve done my whole life. The people who know me know that I’m not a good person.

Those who don’t think I’m a great person who is nice to everyone :feelsgood::feelshah:. I’ve been using this to manipulate people with more power than me to create opportunities for myself and now I’m in a pretty good spot.

It’s a pretty pathetic strategy, one that foids employ all the time. But I have no power right now so best option is to keep play the unsuspecting nice guy.

• +1
I disagree with the issue your opinion regarding purpose, but I agree with a good majority of what you are saying. Weak people do tend to utilize group mechanics in order to harm strong individuals. I have observed this and I think a lot of people can attest to the fact. A strong capable individual is usually less affected by the actions of another individual because it doesn't personally affect them.

If you are a weak person and the actions of some douchebag are directly in opposition to a group you belong to, you are likely to become deeply spiteful of that person so that you can get goodie points from your group and whatever other benefits the group gets for seeing an example be made of the opposing view. The strongest societies are made from the strongest individuals.

The reason I disagree on the issue of purpose is that group efforts and sharing is fundamental to all higher creatures. Two is better than one after all. To believe that the purpose of life is entropy is ridiculous. Life thrives on negentropy, the more complexity that is created the better. We have internet memes because the sum of the parts of a satellite are more than the parts themselves. A satellite isn't just a hunk of metal and silicon chips, it transmits information at light speed so that we can access all human knowledge. Infinite complexity is the nature of life.

We should strive to be strong and caring individuals who compose strong and healthy societies, and not only try to take for ourselves. This is the cloth that the future of humanity is woven.

However,

Society is currently not composed of strong individuals. And therefore you should be wary of your fellow man. I do believe that it is more valuable to help others than to strike them down. It is easier to strike them down, and is naturally more fulfilling to help them up. I am not afraid to tell a man who is facially more attractive than me what the gym can do for him, because I would like for him to prosper genuinely. I believe the more power an individual has over themselves, the better our world will become.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16220
Nietzsche went mad as a result of his experiences. I believe he was right about many of his beliefs. His dementia and depression suffered throughout his life clearly warped his view of what the world was towards a hard and cold perspective. He died believing in the laws of the will to power, believing them to be the sole purpose of this universe. I don't reject his truths, I just don't think they are the ultimate truths of life. Negentropy is far more interesting to me than nihilistic cravings of power. I like his work and his advice. He was surely a higher man and I follow much of his advice today.

• +1
No i devalue you simply because I want to, and you can’t do anything about it. It’s not morally wrong or right. I just want to fuck with you to feel good about myself, and I can, and you can’t stop me, so I do. That’s how this world works. You out of necessity must change your world beliefs because you can’t win in the world with the world beliefs that come genetically and instinctively to the human. You will constantly have to “be humble” and try and be “the nice guy” because there will be someone over you bigger than you that will stomp you to death if you tell him your true intentions that you want what he has. So out of necessity you “are the nice guy”, because you are 5’4 and will die if you don’t. I see all of this, know you want what I have, and treat you like shit because I can.
i agree with some things but how are you not more empathetic and sad you are they prey definitely not the predator

changing your "world beliefs" wont change that or make the other guy grow from 5'4 :ROFLMAO:. youre both losers but youre even more pathetic for trying to deny your role

i guess youre just trying to hit his weak spot to give him a lesson, toughen the little rabbit so it runs faster. yo want to help him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ascension and incel194012940
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 16677
How can I condition myself to think/act like this though?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21001
I disagree with the issue your opinion regarding purpose, but I agree with a good majority of what you are saying. Weak people do tend to utilize group mechanics in order to harm strong individuals. I have observed this and I think a lot of people can attest to the fact. A strong capable individual is usually less affected by the actions of another individual because it doesn't personally affect them.

If you are a weak person and the actions of some douchebag are directly in opposition to a group you belong to, you are likely to become deeply spiteful of that person so that you can get goodie points from your group and whatever other benefits the group gets for seeing an example be made of the opposing view. The strongest societies are made from the strongest individuals.

The reason I disagree on the issue of purpose is that group efforts and sharing is fundamental to all higher creatures. Two is better than one after all. To believe that the purpose of life is entropy is ridiculous. Life thrives on negentropy, the more complexity that is created the better. We have internet memes because the sum of the parts of a satellite are more than the parts themselves. A satellite isn't just a hunk of metal and silicon chips, it transmits information at light speed so that we can access all human knowledge. Infinite complexity is the nature of life.

We should strive to be strong and caring individuals who compose strong and healthy societies, and not only try to take for ourselves. This is the cloth that the future of humanity is woven.

However,

Society is currently not composed of strong individuals. And therefore you should be wary of your fellow man. I do believe that it is more valuable to help others than to strike them down. It is easier to strike them down, and is naturally more fulfilling to help them up. I am not afraid to tell a man who is facially more attractive than me what the gym can do for him, because I would like for him to prosper genuinely. I believe the more power an individual has over themselves, the better our world will become.
Yeah I agree with everything, life is a circle between chaos and balance. the more we help each others the more communities grow just like bees.
Thought why not accept and individualistic point of view on this futile life?
Its all determined on the deep wiring of our brains and its reactions to social interactions.
OP is abused dog therefore looks only for him self, if he grew in healthy normie social circle with good family he wouldn't be this way.

The goal as humans should be to achieve this perfect community ethics balance. If not we will tend towards a higher entropy, but who cares.

Yeah I agree with everything, life is a circle between chaos and balance. the more we help each others the more communities grow just like bees.
Its all determined on the deep wiring of our brains and its reactions to social interactions.
OP is abused dog therefore looks only for him self, if he grew in healthy normie social circle with good family he wouldn't be this way.

The goal as humans should be to achieve this perfect community ethics balance. If not we will tend towards a higher entropy, but who cares.
i don't believe op is abused or anything, i had the same outlook on life a couple years ago. i began to polarize positively. i think to an extent we have to remember that life is not just about the vantage point of the individual and that is what allowed me to leave that state of mind. if we were collectively in a lower state as human beings, then we would naturally think that things suck universally. even if there is a beautiful existence we have yet to accomplish. the fact that evil can exist does not make this world cruel, and while there is certainly more pain than pleasure, I think there is more meaning than meaninglessness

Caging at you saying im an abused dog kid. Im 21 years old at 6’4 you are 14 years old at 5’4. You should honestly be banned for being way too young.